It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Hampshire Prosecuting Attorney Has Hero Arrested, Guns Taken

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Dennis Fleming, from a small New Hampshire town, captured a serial burglar after firing a round from his Smith and Wesson pistol into the ground.
The serial burglar was using his "proceeds" to supply his drug habit, and stopped at the wrong house, that of Mr. Dennis Fleming.
The whole town, indeed, the whole world, is calling Mr. Fleming a Hero, that is, except for the town's prosecuting attorney, who had Dennis Fleming arrested and his guns confiscated.

For the whole story:
americanfreepress.net...
edit on 1-4-2012 by dign4it because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by dign4it
Dennis Fleming, from a small New Hampshire town, captured a serial burglar after firing a round from his Smith and Wesson pistol into the ground.
The serial burglar was using his "proceeds" to supply his drug habit, and stopped at the wrong house, that of Mr. Dennis Fleming.
The whole town, indeed, the whole world, is calling Mr. Fleming a Hero, that is, except for the town's prosecuting attorney, who had Dennis Fleming arrested and his guns confiscated.

For the whole story:
americanfreepress.net...
edit on 1-4-2012 by dign4it because: (no reason given)

You mean "soon to be ex-prosecuting attorney." I don't think NH residents would stand for that kind of crap from a prosecutor. I hope his DA boss isn't up for reelection.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Live Free Or Die, does not apply here anymore. I live there, I know.
It's - Live Free (if you pay your high taxes) Or Die (in jail if you don't).

Selective enforcement applies here. Many people here shoot random birds and squirrels in their backyards regularly. If you are buddies with the cops or town officials, no one cares about enforcing the gun laws.

join