It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Angry Garbageman

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 12:09 AM
link   
While this thread isn't about any RANT of mine, I saw this video and thought I'd post it on behalf the garbageman.

Wonder what the problem was?

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 12:17 AM
link   
My guess is there was something stuck at the bottom that wouldn't come out... that, and his girlfriend just broke up with him

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Classic

S&F

At first glance it appears that something was stuck in the bottom of the bin, but in fact, it is Obama-rage brought on by TPTB using mind control to aid in Santo's election campaign. Global super-powers working - with the aid of the Greys, reptilians and the Queen of England are conspiring to bring our garbologists to their knees as they are the ones truly in power and TPTB don't want it to get out as it could start a mass waste management occupation.

...Or it could be some $#!t stuck to the bottom of the bin.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by loam

No other word does justice to that except Priceless! Thanks for the smile.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 12:29 AM
link   
This was set up as a prank to his boss. The garbage and mailbox are in fact the garbageman's.

Link to original youtube video.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 05:53 AM
link   
Love to all Garbagemen every where, we could not live without you! Funny video, glad it was just a prank.

Happy April Fools

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   
That was pretty great thanks for the smiles and thanks for reminding me how sometimes we forget about the little things that people do (even if it is their job) like garbagemen. I take him for granted thinking he will always be there to pick up my trash every monday morning at 7am hahaha. Maybe I'll have to greet him with a cup of coffee to go next week! On the brightside it's one of the best April fools pranks that I've seen yet!

top topics

join