It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

recent telekinesis experiment

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 11:58 PM
link   
i've been meditating for about 6 months, that few weeks i've sorted taken a dive into it. a couple hours in meditation every day. a new thought process started arising within me, a not so logical one. in short basically i came to the conclusion there was no reason why i shouldn't be able to move something with me my mind. this is the first and only day i've tried telekinesis. i probably won't do it too much as it poses a stumbling block in my search for realization
here are the results (video 3 is best imo).
www.youtube.com...
edit on 1-4-2012 by biggmoneyme because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by biggmoneyme

you are sooooo fake dude. I want you to make it levitate in the air. Stop blowing on it. he,he,he,he this is so funny.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 12:12 AM
link   
this isn't fake. make a psi wheel and blow on it. you will see that it wobbles.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Looks like nothing more than the result of convection.

Here's a rather comical explanation.

So in the case of a psi wheel, the mystic cups his hands around the base of the gadget and heat coming off his hands rises, which draws in cool air, creating a current that turns the paper. The same effect can be achieved by placing hot cups of any liquid around the setup: The heat rises around the paper, cool air rushes into the gaps between the cups and magic time begins.

Put it under a cup of some sort and you'll acquire more followers. I'm not trying to be an anal skeptic, I just want to rule out all other potential causes from a scientific standpoint.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 12:18 AM
link   
it isn't heat. i'd have to be heating my hands up pretty hot too. that itself would still be a feat lol. if you're using heat you won't get the same kind of motion. i can completely understand any and all scepticism. in fact i'd be disappointed if not confronted with it. i did try it under glass but couldn't get complete turns, which tells me that my brain is drawing kinetic energy from the environment( as thats the easiest way for it to get the tinfoil to move), under glass more fundamental laws must be "influenced?" . in a few weeks i will try under glass and will post video. this causes me bad headaches and i don't want to make my spiritual practise about gaining powers. so in time i hope to prove it beyond a doubt

also in the 3rd video there are points im only using one hand, and even no hands. and at times i stop the spin by projecting a field on it

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by biggmoneyme
it isn't heat. i'd have to be heating my hands up pretty hot too. that itself would still be a feat lol. if you're using heat you won't get the same kind of motion.

I have to disagree with you in that regard.

Skip to 1:25. It's the exact same motion. The natural heat from our hands is enough to bring on convection, it's easy and anyone can do it.

also in the 3rd video there are points im only using one hand, and even no hands. and at times i stop the spin by projecting a field on it.

Any source of heat from beneath the wheel, even heat that was from your hands when you did it earlier can still make the wheel move without your hands being there directly. I'm not providing this information to call you a fraud by any means, I'm just trying to give you the scientific resources and knowledge that what you might be doing is completely explainable.

When you can provide a video with it under a glass, we'll talk some more. I'm very interested to see proof of that claim. Interesting thread, regardless of if it's normal or paranormal in nature.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skepticesque

it isn't heat. i'd have to be heating my hands up pretty hot too. that itself would still be a feat lol. if you're using heat you won't get the same kind of motion.

Skip to 1:25. It's the exact same motion. The natural heat from our hands is enough to bring on convection, it's easy and anyone can do it.

also in the 3rd video there are points im only using one hand, and even no hands. and at times i stop the spin by projecting a field on it.

i stand corrected about the heat. but still this is real. i may make a video with me using no hands to show you

Any source of heat from beneath the wheel, even heat that was from your hands when you did it earlier can still make the wheel move without your hands being there directly. I'm not providing this information to call you a fraud by any means, I'm just trying to give you the scientific resources and knowledge that what you might be doing is completely explainable.

When you can provide a video with it under a glass, we'll talk some more. I'm very interested to see proof of that claim. Interesting thread, regardless of if it's normal or paranormal in nature.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skepticesque

i stand corrected about the heat. but still this is real. i may make a video with me using no hands to show you, glass will still be time before im ready to make a video and put it on youtube

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 12:52 AM
link   

No hands, under a glass, with that glass duct taped to the surface would probably be your best bet. If you use your hands some may say that even if it's under the glass, you're still heating the glass from the outside causing the temperature to rise on the inside thus causing convection.

No hands would definitely be interesting, I'll keep my eye out for when you do post a video, at your convenience of course.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 12:52 AM
link   
I find it funny how people put this stuff on here like on youtube, all the fake fakery fakers who strive for attention.
Thats it, you found your nitch in life. Your a decepticon. Nice work dude. If you can make it spin, then you can make it levitate in the air. Nuf said. I give this a
rating.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Although it may look cool to some, there actually is basic science occurring here. I honestly believe that you honestly believe you are causing this via telekinesis, but you have not ruled out air currents, air currents caused by heat, static charges, etc...

If you really want to get to the truth, do this same experiment with something that CANNOT be affected by a small amount of any of the items listed above. Something that will only be movable via an applied physical force, although minimal, but that cannot be moved via atmospheric or electrical phenomena present at the location. If you can meet those requirements, then I will entertain the idea of telekinesis. And why is the camera sideways?

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 01:17 AM
link   
have a bad headache and tk abilities weren't like they were yesterday, even with my hands(jeez i wonder why heat works some days and not others) but still i got it to spin a few times without hands. i won't be trying to do this again for a few WEEKS though. i'll post link when upload finish

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by cloaked4u
I find it funny how people put this stuff on here like on youtube, all the fake fakery fakers who strive for attention.
Thats it, you found your nitch in life. Your a decepticon. Nice work dude. If you can make it spin, then you can make it levitate in the air. Nuf said. I give this a
rating.

not for attention, people deserve to know there are other dimensions to life

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 01:32 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...
no hands, my head hurts incredibly bad and i was lucky to get it to move as much as i did. skip to 2 30. nothing but fails until then. will do more experiments in a month or so. energies will be higher by then hopefully allowing me to go through glass easier. getting late here 130 am night guys. thanks for not being rude .

note it is a lot harder to make a connection with your eyes than you hands. i can feel the chakras in my hands. i can't not feel my 3rd eye unless i touch my finger tips together. i just dont got the feel for using the 3rd eye down yet, not like the hands anyway

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 02:46 AM
link   

Nice now see I can tell you are not fake

Also the symptom you are speaking of is due to the mental stress and activation of dormant neural pathways it will stop with practice

Now once you master the tinfoil move onto paper because it is a harder conductor then the tinfoil energy input wise

A tip when you do it do not strain let it flow like a river without any strains.

WARNING: When you strain you could destroy the energy flow and the mental strain could be strong enough to blow a circuit. Basically do not force what is meant to be natural and flow gently.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Magicians Apprentice

Nice now see I can tell you are not fake

Also the symptom you are speaking of is due to the mental stress and activation of dormant neural pathways it will stop with practice

Now once you master the tinfoil move onto paper because it is a harder conductor then the tinfoil energy input wise

A tip when you do it do not strain let it flow like a river without any strains.

WARNING: When you strain you could destroy the energy flow and the mental strain could be strong enough to blow a circuit. Basically do not force what is meant to be natural and flow gently.

yes thank you for the advice. i have noticed the strain thing makes it harder, it's happening out of compulsion though and a little frustration.you can see at the end of the 3rd video i can no longer get it to move, even with hands around it. crazy heat only works half the time huh. to anyone who doubts this i want them to know that im 100% sure this is telekinesis and not something else. mainly for 3 reasons. 1. this isn't the only psyhic thing that's been happening to me, it's just the only voluntary one. 2. i can make it change direction with intent. 3. ican put my hands next to it, really close and it not move (not heat)

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Put a glass over the psi wheel. I believe in telekinesis but it takes a lot of training.
Good luck

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by BelowPublicKnowledge
Put a glass over the psi wheel. I believe in telekinesis but it takes a lot of training.
Good luck

no it doesn't. i succeeded the first day i tried. i will post a video in a couple months of me doing under glass. im not going to dedicate my life or really any amount of time into developing telekinesis. my energies will increase with time and i'll do it when i feel the time is right.

in the mean time you guys should give it a try. i did it one day after giving meditation some serious interest. it could be the whole 2012 thing(if that's real, im really quite a level headed guy despite of this thread lol) making it easier. i say that because i have heard a couple gurus make mention that energies are changing without directly referring to 2012. these things may just be getting easier because of changes happening to our sun and planet

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by BelowPublicKnowledge
Good luck

no it doesn't. i succeeded the first day i tried. i will post a video in a couple months of me doing under glass. im not going to dedicate my life or really any amount of time into developing telekinesis. my energies will increase with time and i'll do it when i feel the time is right.

in the mean time you guys should give it a try. i did it one day after giving meditation some serious interest. it could be the whole 2012 thing(if that's real, im really quite a level headed guy despite of this thread lol) making it easier. i say that because i have heard a couple gurus make mention that energies are changing without directly referring to 2012. these things may just be getting easier because of changes happening to our sun and planet

Wait until the planets line up and the energy arrives then you gonna see the real big thing.

new topics

top topics

join