It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bin Laden's Wife Describes Life On-The-Run

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   

ISLAMABAD - Osama bin Laden lived in five safe houses while on the run in Pakistan and fathered four children — two of them born in government hospitals, his youngest widow has told investigators.

The details of bin Laden's life as a fugitive in Pakistan are contained in the interrogation report of Amal Ahmed Abdel-Fatah al-Sada, bin Laden's 30-year-old Yemeni widow. They appear to raise fresh questions over how bin Laden was able to remain undetected for so long in Pakistan after the Sept. 11, 2001 attacks, despite being the subject of a massive international manhunt.

Details from the report were first published by the Pakistani newspaper Dawn.

The Associated Press obtained a copy on Friday.

ca.news.yahoo.com...

Interesting read, I wonder what else she will reveal. Also, these woman only are getting charged with illegally being in Pakistan. If it were men there with him, that survived, they'd all be charged with terrorism and aiding and embedding a fugitive.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   
I wonder if they will actually show a footage of her or just steal information from her. I don't think it's wise of her to speak out like this, unless she in it for da money.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   
I want to see a video interview

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by CALGARIAN

ISLAMABAD - Osama bin Laden lived in five safe houses while on the run in Pakistan and fathered four children — two of them born in government hospitals, his youngest widow has told investigators.

The details of bin Laden's life as a fugitive in Pakistan are contained in the interrogation report of Amal Ahmed Abdel-Fatah al-Sada, bin Laden's 30-year-old Yemeni widow. They appear to raise fresh questions over how bin Laden was able to remain undetected for so long in Pakistan after the Sept. 11, 2001 attacks, despite being the subject of a massive international manhunt.

Details from the report were first published by the Pakistani newspaper Dawn.

The Associated Press obtained a copy on Friday.

ca.news.yahoo.com...

Interesting read, I wonder what else she will reveal. Also, these woman only are getting charged with illegally being in Pakistan. If it were men there with him, that survived, they'd all be charged with terrorism and aiding and embedding a fugitive.

We need to know the current law in Pakistan as to what the wife of a terrorist is considered to be, perhaps as mere chattel?

top topics

join