It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Idiot America Video - What can we do?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   

You watch this video and think to yourself that something must be done to stop this. Your blood boils and you think of the Elite laughing at you while you consider the love you have for your God, your family and your nation. Your immediate reaction is to get up and do something drastic. Before you get too upset, let me give you another perspective.

1) Matthew 5:10 - Blessed are those who are persecuted because of righteousness, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

If you have read my threads before (former threads as Superiored), then you will know my view of suffering. Suffering will happen to all of us. The truth of the matter is controlling the direction of suffering. It's easy to visualize. If you smoke, you get cancer. This is because you took an action to 'TAKE' a reward that ended in a debt. This makes the smoker a thief. When a person takes a reward, suffering follows. Reverse the suffering and reward follows. If you suffer the work necessary for a college education, reward follows. Why? Because you gave first. Those who take reward pay the debt. Those who give cover the debt with love.

If the Elite are laughing at us, they are missing the reason we are currently silent. We are the witness and God is the judge. For the believer, the battle and the war is already won. What will happen in this Age is not going to be stopped by us. God's will is being done.

2) 11 “Blessed are you when people insult you, persecute you and falsely say all kinds of evil against you because of me. 12 Rejoice and be glad, because great is your reward in heaven, for in the same way they persecuted the prophets who were before you.

God has our backs. This is not our fight. We are to witness what God is doing, even to the point of death. Nothing can be lost and everything is gained back in multiples.

3) Matthew 20:16 "So the last will be first, and the first will be last."

If you put your own will first in this life, you will be last in the kingdom of heaven. Pride causes a person to take from others rather than give for their benefit. If you put yourself last in humility and reverence for God's will, no matter the cost, you will be first in the coming kingdom and promised land.

4) Revelation 13:10 If anyone is to go into captivity, into captivity he will go. If anyone is to be killed with the sword, with the sword he will be killed. This calls for patient endurance and faithfulness on the part of the saints.

Will you die by the sword or go into bondage? Yes.

5) Revelation 20 I saw thrones on which were seated those who had been given authority to judge. And I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded because of their testimony for Jesus and because of the word of God. They had not worshiped the beast or his image and had not received his mark on their foreheads or their hands. They came to life and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

Will you be beheaded for your faith? Yes

6) Matthew 3 7 But when he saw many of the Pharisees and Sadducees coming to where he was baptizing, he said to them: “You brood of vipers! Who warned you to flee from the coming wrath? 8 Produce fruit in keeping with repentance. 9 And do not think you can say to yourselves, ‘We have Abraham as our father.’ I tell you that out of these stones God can raise up children for Abraham. 10 The ax is already at the root of the trees, and every tree that does not produce good fruit will be cut down and thrown into the fire.

11 “I baptize you with water for repentance. But after me comes one who is more powerful than I, whose sandals I am not worthy to carry. He will baptize you with the Holy Spirit and fire. 12 His winnowing fork is in his hand, and he will clear his threshing floor, gathering his wheat into the barn and burning up the chaff with unquenchable fire.”

What happens to the leaders and experts who are laughing at us? They have their reward now. The true reward is denied first by Elijah when they are refused entry back into the material world (water). Instead, they are reserved for a fire baptism by Christ.

Be assured, the coming wrath is not your job to render. God has our backs. They can laugh all the want. The victory is won. Suffering brings true reward. There are no exceptions. Our Sin is paid by Christ's death on a cross. Two negatives, when multiplied, make a positive. Jesus paid it all!

7) Romans 10:10 For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you confess and are saved.

Prayer and confession is all that the believer needs to do apart from the leading of the Holy Spirit. If the Spirit leads, action is determined by God's will. What is God leading you to do today? What is God's will? Faith, Hope and Love. Repentance leads to giving rather than taking. It really is that simple.

edit on 30-3-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Thanks for posting this video, it definitely reminds me of how I really feel about the current situations going on.

They pump us full of mindless TV, entertainment, drugs, alcohol, cigs, do everything they can to keep us complacent. It annoys me to no end when I try and have a rational conversation about current events, only to be shunned and forced to conform to stupid conversations about certain sports, or listen to their perpetual mindless drama.

These people complain all day about petty problems, and refuse to look at the big picture. Most people I speak to are content with laying down and taking it, while looking at me like I'm a nutjob.

/end rant

S+F for a great reminder for us to just wake up and look around.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Please don't bring any more Christian religion with demonic or spiritual warfare idioms to Africa or other nations.

Killing kids in exorcisms: www.religionnewsblog.com...

SA's Human Rights Day marred by religious violence: www.iol.co.za...

Perhaps a good counter-point: How far can a religion with "demon" and "witchcraft" claims go before it is condemned?

edit on 30-3-2012 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   
This video was excellent don't know why I haven't seen it before. I agree with every word of your post.
Turning the other cheek is a must. But we must stand up against those who would destroy the faith. This includes anything tptb should do. In the .70s Abortion became a law mainly because Christians were complacent and did very little to oppose that evil. Now we kill 4000 babies a day in America. Mainly because Christians failed to do what they were supposed to do. Some did, but the majority of Christians were silent. So we had that law. When we fail to do what is just good and right we have failed God and ourselves. However..........
You are correct: Indeed they already have their reward.
If TPTB wish to covet, be greedy, steal, murder, and destroy, it is not for us to fight them. Our fight is not against any man. We fight against an unseen enemy. Our weapons are not of this world. Our battles are not here either.
Though it may appear for a time the war is being lost, there is no doubt that in the end, God will prevail.
I agree. We have no need to stand up against tptb. We will be busy [some of already are] enough fighting against the powers of darkness. Many Christians will die, many will not overcome, and many will simply not understand what is happening or be in disbelief. A great test is coming.
We must be informed. Understand our place, and keep the faith.
Your use of Matthew and Romans in your post is right on.
Good thread OP. I like the Enoch name better. Though I do not always comment, I have always enjoyed your posts.

DH

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by DavidsHope
This video was excellent don't know why I haven't seen it before. I agree with every word of your post.
Turning the other cheek is a must. But we must stand up against those who would destroy the faith. This includes anything tptb should do. In the .70s Abortion became a law mainly because Christians were complacent and did very little to oppose that evil. Now we kill 4000 babies a day in America. Mainly because Christians failed to do what they were supposed to do. Some did, but the majority of Christians were silent. So we had that law. When we fail to do what is just good and right we have failed God and ourselves. However..........
You are correct: Indeed they already have their reward.
If TPTB wish to covet, be greedy, steal, murder, and destroy, it is not for us to fight them. Our fight is not against any man. We fight against an unseen enemy. Our weapons are not of this world. Our battles are not here either.
Though it may appear for a time the war is being lost, there is no doubt that in the end, God will prevail.
I agree. We have no need to stand up against tptb. We will be busy [some of already are] enough fighting against the powers of darkness. Many Christians will die, many will not overcome, and many will simply not understand what is happening or be in disbelief. A great test is coming.
We must be informed. Understand our place, and keep the faith.
Your use of Matthew and Romans in your post is right on.
Good thread OP. I like the Enoch name better. Though I do not always comment, I have always enjoyed your posts.

DH

I agree with standing for truth. When I realized that the atomic numbers for Carbon were 6 protons, 6 electrons and 6 neutrons, I knew immediately to look at Nitrogen and Oxygen. The breath we use to speak the word of God have atomic numbers of 777 and 888. Each of these numbers have significance from the Bible, like a fingerprint from God on how to overcome the Carbon. We overcome with the word. That's it. Not by might. Not by power. By the Spirit of God from His Word. Truth overcomes when expressed in love.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   
What about the hydrogen, since our bodies are mostly water, and will quickly die without it?
So charcoal is evil?

According to Gematria 666 was the name for the Emperor Nero:
www.math.harvard.edu...
edit on 30-3-2012 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   
I really enjoyed the performance on the second clip OP.

But from a social point of view it is not opposed to radically turn to Christ in our culture.
In fact, it's socially acceptable, and even the demanded thing to to do.
In white SA culture people have stickers on their bumpers like: "Real men follow Jesus".
It is massively influential, and even school teachers spend much of their time on religious matters.
Most of the pop stars have to make a big deal about their Christianity to have their music and stories published.

This is what most people here believe, yet they have a constant narrative of the hardships and opposition they face.

Meanwhile, it's the people who deviate from that who have the really hard time.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 05:36 AM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight

If God is love, then there is no way you are with him if your blood is boiling in hatred or anger.

What we can do is stop looking at this depressing stuff and fear-based propaganda which installs fear in you and drain you of your peace (power).

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme
reply to post by EnochWasRight

If God is love, then there is no way you are with him if your blood is boiling in hatred or anger.

What we can do is stop looking at this depressing stuff and fear-based propaganda which installs fear in you and drain you of your peace (power).

Here is what I said.

You watch this video and think to yourself that something must be done to stop this. Your blood boils and you think of the Elite laughing at you while you consider the love you have for your God, your family and your nation. Your immediate reaction is to get up and do something drastic. Before you get too upset, let me give you another perspective.

I didn't say my blood was boiling. I say the average person (your) blood is likely boiling. Most people would react to this in a predicted manner. What I then go on to say is that we must have faith in God's will in the matter. What is written will happen. We each use our free will to take the indeterminate nature of our own area of existence and collapse that wave to make it determined. This is what free will involves. We have choice.

If you examine what is happening to you as you live, you can reduce it to thinking and moving. There is nothing you do to produce the world around you. The production of the sun and the moon and the stars is set. Your body is not produced or run by you. You only have the option to ride the vehicle and make choices concerning thought and movement. That's it. Your hair grows and your digestive system makes food into energy. Nothing you do, apart from thought and movement, makes this happen. It's a determined destiny. What you do with that determined destiny is then judged by how well you think through and move around this destiny. Research collapsing wave function theory and see that what I say is correct. Free will takes the indeterminate wave and collapses it by choice to determined. Probability judges your choice by law.

We can complain about it, but we are not the ones setting the destiny. God sets this around us as an education. You can die. The part of you that made the choice (consciousness) is your essence and soul. It cannot die.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by halfoldman

How far can a religion with "demon" and "witchcraft" claims go before it is condemned?

Demons exist. The criteria for possession isn't consistent throughout the world and is grossly abused, but possession is real

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

God is everything not just love.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptainNemo

So what are the criteria for being possessed, if it's real?
What should be the global consensus?

top topics

join