It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where the REAL power lies in Iraq....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2004 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Following the Justice Minister of the 'Free Iraq''s announcement that 'Dr Germ' Rihab Taha would be released from prison, the USA has shown its true colours and demostrated how soveriegn the new Iraq really is...

In the real Iraq, the US still calls all the shots

Within a day of the Iraqi Government's announcement, a US embassy spokesman in Baghdad set the record straight on the status of the two scientists: "Both of them are in the physical and legal custody of the multinational forces, there is no imminent release and these cases are constantly under review."

So the new 'libearated Iraq' cant even decide what prisoners are freed and which ones arent.... just more proof to show that the Iraqi interim government and the PM Allawi are just puppets for the US and its kronies...

posted on Sep, 23 2004 @ 08:32 PM
link   
It's because the U.S and the Iraqi government are still working together. They can't release prisoners without our consent and vice versa. I forgot the term, we're studying it in government
. They haven't had their democratic election thing yet, and our military is still controlling some of the things there. I'm realluy exhausted, so sorry if some of this doesn't make sense.

posted on Sep, 23 2004 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Dont worry about not making sense, i do it all the time.

My point is, America keeps parading how Iraq has control and how they are so free and what not, but in reality they are not. I know after regieme change there will be a period of 'interim' govenmentship (i think i just made that word up), but america should stop talking up its liberation and tell the world that it still calls the shots, and Iraq isnt in control

posted on Sep, 23 2004 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Sad to said but is true Iraqi interim government is only for show, the people in the administration of Iraq are target to the insurgents, because they don't believe is a legit government.

Any prisoners in Iraq obviously are coalition prisoners, but at the end like you said US call the shots.

Remember US invaded that country and our present there tells the truth.

posted on Sep, 27 2004 @ 02:36 AM
link   
It might be their new government, but this is still the War on Terror.
Would you like to find a real threat, X, or just make l'il ol' molehills into mountains?

posted on Sep, 27 2004 @ 02:57 AM
link   
TC.

I dont quite know what you mean... but as far as i'm concerned the war on terror ended when they invaded Iraq...

top topics

join