It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chaos loop of intelligence. Trayvon Martin and George Zimmerman.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Chaos loop of intelligence. I thought it was supposed to be fixed after 9/11? But it seems to have gotten worse and is effecting the citizens of the US more then ever.

Seems the intelligence corruption that was uncovered with News Corp of spying and hacking to gain politically and financially has spread into everything. And its not just News Corp. They are just one of the many players. The media portion is all News Corp is. Theirs a group for every thing. A spider web of connections linking every part of our lives. And it has even grown into a racial problem as well. Now take this new case of Trayvon Martin. Seems strange all the crazy things going on in this story but there is something very bad that does not have anything to do with Trayvon Martin or his shooter George Zimmerman. Its a sad case of intelligence and secrecy gone crazy. A war within our own government brewing in the form of left-right rich-poor black-white so on... But it is really a war of intelligence and secrecy brewing in the Homeland Security Law Enforcement Military and other government agencies on spying, propaganda and links to private contractors and corporations that we are all seeing and can't tell what is really happening because of the pure craziness.

Seems our government under Obama is trying to fight back against a intelligence industrial complex that has gone out of control. And that very intelligence industrial complex is fighting back tooth and nail.

Take Arizona and the police force that began to grow wild. And the governor began to push laws that crossed the line. What happened the Obama Administration decided to do a little inspection. How are they going to do a inspection? What does that mean? Well in comes Anonymous government hacking or monitoring as they would call it. And the leaking of emails from the police force. And nobody is allowed to complain publicly because the operation is classified. So then you end up with a angry Governor Brewer pointing her finger at Obama at the airport. You get a Sheriff who begins a propaganda investigation of Obama's birth certificate. And it all seems to be a game after that. But then you also have links of the Sheriff taking pictures with the leader of Stormfront a racist group. Could it be that this guy from Stormfront is just a government mole in the racist groups. Because it is strange when the Sanford Police Department is under attack Stormfront begins a campaign of false photos, Facebook pages, Myspace pages and even twitter accounts trying to paint Trayvon Martin as a drug dealer and thug. You also have Anonymous posting dox or hacked data from Trayvons record. And then you would have protection for the group due to it being a government mole for race baiting or a government project for data assurance as the government follows the ISO9001 rules of international standards of probing and testing as used by the 75,000 CISSP certificate holders out there who make up Anonymous and many of them have teams that work under them. And the Right Wing bloggers seem to even play to the Stormfront guys work in promoting the information they made up as facts. But is all this what our government is supposed to be doing when they do intelligence work? When this stuff begins to happen has it not become corrupted? Then you also have the problem of corporations hiring these same guys as contractors and basicly it ends up being government propaganda and intelligence for sale to the highest bidder.

Even the spies killing people in the US are taking advantage of this. You have hits going on where countries like Iran and even Iraq target people who fled those countries and came here to the US. Just add a hint of racism to the crime scene and case solved tracks are covered. But isn't these type of crimes what our government is supposed to have all that intelligence complex for? But instead it is used as a tool to manipulate the public and cover up things like back scratching being done by our government and even police, judges you name it. Thats what Treyvons case was. George Zimmerman's father is a judge in Orlando. The police when they talked to George Zimmerman at the scene where Treyvon Martin was shot probably new or found out right away who the father of George was. Another case like Natalee Holloway in Aruba where a judge's son had did something wrong and the police covered it up. Then when the spot light came out the cover up became even more crazy as the police needed to be covered up for. But George Zimmerman even seems to have a PR company working on his case namely the attorney Craig Sonner and the ex news anchorman Joe Oliver.

But then you also have George Zimmerman as a member of this same intelligence industrial complex. I know your saying what your crazy. Well did you know that neighborhood watch captains are a part of Citizen Corps? Citizen Corps is a part of Infragard. Infragard is a part of the FBI and Homeland Security. You wonder why the FBI was called in to investigate. Well they are in charge of all the groups under them such as Citizen Corps. So they are investigating one of their own. And when you see the strange things that are taking place such as Anonymous hackers release information its a branch of Infragard. When you see the baiters from Stormfront who start faking photos and so on. They are also a branch of Infragard. When you see the Right-wing bloggers pushing made up stories in force. They are a branch of Infragard.

Iraqi woman killed and it seems like a hit.
www.mcall.com...
Iranian woman killed and it seems like a hit.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Florida Citizen Corps website.
www.floridadisaster.org...

Citizen Corps PDF
www.citizencorps.gov...

Citizen Corps Power Point Presentation.
www.citizencorps.gov...

Citizen Corps parent Infragard
www.infragard.net...

The local branch of Infragard for George Zimmerman would be Tampa Infragard. The same place that SOCOM operates The War on Terror from.

SOCOM
www.socom.mil...

So I would say start asking some questions. Look a little deeper. Don't let the propaganda mislead you from seeing the facts. Don't let our intelligence industrial complex blindside you with propaganda while they cover for one of their own. Don't let a father who is a judge pull a Aruba on you. And if you want to know what I mean by Aruba. Its what happened to Natalee Holloway a Aruba government cover up when a judges son committed murder.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   
I guess you could say Zimmerman has the right to bend the law.

Reigning in the corruption that has taken over our intelligence community needs to be made public. No more of this fake Anonymous hacking crap which is nothing more than policing the Infragard IT workers who have gone wild. Or the fake Anonymous hacking of Arizona Sheriffs department. Why don't the government level with people instead of hiding it? Is it because they think it can be saved or do they just think it will quietly fix itself. I guess we need to keep having Homeland Security and Infragard protect our infrstructure such as the Koch Brothers. Yes they investigated attempted hacking of the Koch Brothers. They called in the cyber crime rapid response units to investigate. Have to protect them from the public you know. Or how about the protectiion of the bankers from Occupy Wallstreet Protestors. A special investigation unit ran through the New York Police Department did that. TARU (Technical Assistance Response Unit) they are the war on terror intelligence division in New York who is ran by a ex CIA operative who is above the law. No one in New York has high enough clearence to over see what they do. They use Infragard and FBI to illegally video tape protestors. And even allow Wall Street bankers to join in on the investigation of the protestors. After all the bankers are part of the Infragard spy network.

Guy in the blue shirt tan pants is TARU.

Bankers allowed to join in with TARU spying.
www.counterpunch.org...

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   
So I guess everybody knows George Zimmermans friend by now. Joe Oliver news anchor man from a local Orlando News Station. Well im sure you've heard about him working with George Zimmerman after the Lawrence O'Donnell interview. Well that place they worked at was Digital Risk, LLC. Well I bring up the name of the place because there is more to that story then people have found out about. Digital Risk, LLC is a mortgage fraud investigation company. They do monitoring and survallence of mortgage companies for the government. Hell the Chairman of the company was at the White House last week. He gave a speach at the White House Business Council in Washington D.C. And you wonder why Obama was asked about this case last week when he said "If I had a son he would look like Treyvon. The media knew what they were asking. He probly just got done talking with the boss of George Zimmerman and his propaganda freind Joe Oliver. So is this company more than what they seem? Are they also part of the Infragard? Is this company a handler of George Zimmerman and Joe Oliver? Did Obama have there boss come in so he could ask what the hell happened with our guy down there in Florida and what is all this propaganda and cover up crap?

Digital Risk, LLC goes to the White House. March 22
digitalrisk.com...

Obama: "If I had a son, he'd look like Trayvon" March 23
www.cbsnews.com...

Joe Oliver works at Digital Risk, LLC.
www.linkedin.com...

Lawrence O'Donnell interview.
video.msnbc.msn.com...
edit on 29-3-2012 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   
digitalrisk.com...

On average, Digital Risk spends over $10,000 on training each employee to prevent fraud in the mortgage industry, including attaining licenses based on the latest and most important regulations.

So who spends over $10,000 on training each employee besides the government or a government contractor?

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   
It's threads like these that keep me comming back to ATS year after year.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Heres Sanfords Police Departments offical Citizen Corps page.

www.citizencorps.gov...

Volunteer Service
Website to register for local volunteer opportunities:www.sanfordpolice.org

Council supported volunteer programs:Neighborhood Watch Volunteers in Police Service Volunteer opportunities in specialized areas:First Aid / CPR / AED Training Law Enforcement Approximately 45 volunteers participated in Council supported activities community-wide in 2010.
Approximately 6400 volunteer service hours were completed community-wide in 2010.
Volunteers have responded to disasters within the Council's area.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Very, very interesting information. Star and Flag for you! I watched a documentary a little while ago talking about these privatized watch groups implemented all over the country, employing private citizens to do spying for the government. They were government contracted private groups. ALL over the country. I need to dig and find what I watched again because it blew my mind and I wonder if what you've posted is what I was watching.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Jessie Ventura talks about Infragard in this episode of his show Conspiracy Theory.
34 minutes in is interesting. "Right to kill?"

Jesse Ventura - Big Brother (Conspiracy Theory, S1 Ep 4)
www.youtube.com...

edit on 31-3-2012 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Heres a article from a sister company of Digital Risk, LLC. Which shows some of the details of what the FBI and I guess the Treasury do with such companies.

Cindi Dixon, CEO of Mela Capital Group, a mortgage quality control risk management firm, says the most common frauds continue to be income and employment misrepresentation and occupancy fraud — where there is deception about whether a home is owner-occupied or an investment property.

However, over the last 12 to 18 months, she’s also seen trends in mortgage fraud emerge. They include land-title lien fraud, which involves liens that are recorded fraudulently on properties and illegal transfers of ownership, and organized crime fraud, which involves organized fraud rings purchasing properties under straw-buyers names and using the homes for crimes like drug and human trafficking and credit card manufacturing. False identity use to purchase a home is also growing, she said.

Dixon thinks many of the frauds are driven by the market conditions.

"With economic downturns people struggle to maintain current income levels. This leads to new and creative ways of supplementing income and exploiting the system for profit," she said.

www.cnbc.com...

This reminds me of the same scam Anonymous is used to promote. Anonymous is blamed for hacking credit cards from all over. Then you are told to contact your credit card companies. They sign you up for credit card monitoring in order to protect your credit card for a small fee. Then that credit card monitoring company sells the information to the government for a fee. You pay for your own government spying. And they use the same process used by Facebook government database. Third party sales of information. The government is wanting to sale Facebook to the stockmarket so they don't have to pay for the whole thg any more. They want to just buy third party for now on. Its cheaper.

And like I said earlier who pays over ten thousand dollars to train each and every employee besides the government?
edit on 2-4-2012 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   
George Zimmerman's dad and Trayvon Martin's dad are both freemasons. This only adds to the secrecy and possible conspiracy.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   
This article gives more weight to this thread.

[url]http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/9189884/Trayvon-Martin-killing-UN-human-rights-chief-calls-for-investigation.html[/url ]

Trayvon Martin killing: UN human rights chief calls for investigation
UN Human Rights chief Navi Pillay has called for an "immediate investigation" into the circumstances surrounding the death of Trayvon Martin, the unarmed black teen who was shot dead by a volunteer neighbourhood watchman in Florida.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   
The other witness is dead so the puzzle will never be finished

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by JBA2848

Dixon thinks many of the frauds are driven by the market conditions.

"With economic downturns people struggle to maintain current income levels. This leads to new and creative ways of supplementing income and exploiting the system for profit," she said

I love that. Ms Dixon sounds like she's describing Wall Street!!

Good investigation OP, I was so sick of that whole story-I guess it has to be manufactured for a purpose, otherwise it would be buried. So you are making the argument that it's intelligence service run amok or some kind of govt in-fighting?? Or still searching? Very compelling leads.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Pilot

I think Zmmerman used abuse of power through his work to try and get out of trouble. And he seems to also used techniques learned from his work to hide money. He also used the position his father had as a judge to try and get the case thrown out befor it was even made. Even the guy Joe Oliver who worked at the same company as the propaganda writer for the company went on a MSM campaign to try and change the public opinon of him. And the government itself seems to be trying to hide the fact he worked for the government. Hell even the governor is signing Florida executive orders of the governor related to this case and not releasing those orders to the public. You will only find one for the special investigation. All the rest are not released?

Florida executive orders of the governor
edocs.dlis.state.fl.us...

Document on perjury.
www.scribd.com...

On the perjury document yoou will see they keep the amounts under $10,000 this keeps the amounts from being flagged. They also discuss buying gift cards to hide money. They also discuss placing money in and out of safety deposit boxes. All kinds of tricks for hiding money. Either he is a organised crime figure or he is abusing the knowledge given to him by his employer for fraud investigations. Which they spent $10,000 training him in. But the government to avoid embarrassment is trying to hide.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Judge cites Internet age, orders release of more evidence in Trayvon Martin shooting
openchannel.msnbc.msn.com... te

Interesting turn of events. Now the judge wants all records released. I wonder if that will include Florida executive orders of the governor? He does not seem to want to release his executive orders on the case. Or how about the meeting his boss had at the White House?[

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

You're doing the kind of investigative journalism that the msm can't muster. It does seem like he is being shielded and has been from the beginning. I hope it gets blown wide open.

top topics

join