It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Last nights dream

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   
last night I had a dream of all the planets lining up and their was an solar eclipse also, it was scary watching it and waiting for something terrible to happen but nothing did. everyone was outside but the only thing that happened was aliens landed in the darkness and they where so small about two feet and they where running around like little puppies. I had similar dream a year ago and that one was the scariest but again nothing happened after the eclipse, the water went up and they sky went red in that dream but awhile later we opened our eyes and nothing but blue sky.
edit on 29-3-2012 by WarriorOfLight96 because: fixed the title

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   
I'm... not sure how I'm suppose to respond to this.

Are you saying the aliens were cute?
Was this a premonition you think?

edit on 29-3-2012 by TheLegend because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLegend

lol they where hairless and gray and running around everywhere and they looked weird but they didnt seem scary at all.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by WarriorOfLight96

The red sky dream I have had and many others here and elsewhere, google it red sky prophecy...as for water going up...

Did you see like, walls of water rising up out of a large body of water? I too have had dreams of this. I call it a sky cleft, I assume its an "amped-up" ley line exhibiting gravitational effects, this is a precursor to the red sky and new jerusalem as a crystalline cage enveloping earth, the sun going supernova/black...

thank you for sharing, it further validates my dreams.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Kalki11

Even the lakes went up and that's when I stepped away from the window and sat in the middle of the living room with my family and we all held each other tightly as if we accepted it. Wow that prophecy is deadly and frightening and i feel we are gonna see this very soon I believe.

top topics

join