Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

How to increase my Ph levels?

page: 1
3

log in

join

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 07:09 AM
link   
Hi guys, today I had my urine tests done, and my Ph test came pretty bad. I am at 5.0, which is very acidic. I honestly wasnt expecting that, since I have been eating lots of veggies for 3 weeks now (I make myself salad from onions, garlic, carrot, olives, cabbage, chinese salad, broccoli - everything raw, and little bit of meat, either chicken, ham, or salami).
I used to eat tons of chicken (I just found out that it is very acidic), but I reduced the meat consumption since eating salads. I also eat about 8 apricot kernels a day (usually in the morning with meal, and in the evening with meal), and drink about 3 litres of water a day.
I have seborrhoeic dermatitis (form of eczema/dermatitis), which, imo, was caused by candida (my candida tests came negative, but I have all the candida symptoms, like white coated tongue, headaches, bowel problems,etc), and I think that there is a correlation between Ph levels and Candida.
Anyways, what would you advice me to do to raise my ph levels to healthy level, which is around 6,5-7?
I am planning to do candida detox with Candida Clear NowFoods (90 caps), then Now Foods, Liver Detoxifier & Regenerator (90 caps), then sunflower detox for 3 weeks (eating raw sunflowers, my mom does that, and says it was very effective for her).

Thanks




posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Baking soda I believe works to neutralize PH. I'm no expert but maybe someone with more knowledge can chime in.



posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 07:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Farnhold
 


All I can really say is do not go over board. Changing one's diet drastically will change you balance. Some of the foods you have chosen to eat such a the onion, garlic, and even the cabbage can actually raise your levels. If you want to rid candida look to coconut do a three minute sautee on some veggies in coconut oil like zucchini and summer squash(yellow crocked neck). You can use coconut oil as moisturizer as well (external use suggested). Moderation is key, try to eat with the seasons this can help as well. If in doubt see if you can find a local class on nutrition, most areas offer these free to the public yet they are not as in-depth as tuition classes. You could also look for a local co-op for tips and advice.

Good Luck



posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 07:53 AM
link   
I have read that different waters have different pH levels. Maybe you could check the level from your water source.I am no expert in this area but it was something that I had heard awhile ago



posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Farnhold
 


Fiber and Milk Thistle will clean you out better than anything. I take Milk Thistle to protect my liver and kidneys from Testosterone but my dog also has to take it after she was just found to have diabetes thanks to the crap they advertise as dog food. My dog now gets store bought human food, she eats better than me



posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   
The reason you have candida symptoms without the actual overgrowth registering is because of the acidity. You are in a hyper-reactive state. You will feel everything more acutely when you're poisoned that way. Never, ever drink sodas. Limit coffee. Ban sugar entirely - use only honey, even if you're diabetic.

Anything you consume or breathe can acidify or alkalize your body. Don't think that a vegetarian diet will correct this. Lemons and pineapple are the strongest alkalizers you can eat, but I suggest you get some French green clay and have that in a glassful of water a couple of times per day. You can continue eating your *corrected diet* at the same time. Once the clay has made its corrections by both facilitating and allowing the healing to occur, you can then use it only in conjunction with your seasonal fast. Everyone should fast at the start of every new season.

Don't worry too much about finding a so-called "food grade" clay. The more it has been purified, the less effective it is. They take out the very stuff that makes it effective. Such is the state of our science and medicine. Just take a reasonably priced green clay. It will call itself any number of things: montmorillonite, illite, hectorite, etc. It really doesn't matter which it's called. A good French green clay that is only clay is all you need. Don't buy anything with any sort of scent to it though.

Don't fuss too much about mixing methods or letting it stand overnight. Drink plenty of water throughout the day and night regardless of which method you finally decide on. I've tried a number of different ways and have found that they are pretty much the same. I do suggest you start off with a higher volume of water and less clay at first. To aid this purging, you could consider doing a clay mask on your neck. Just mix to a mask consistency and pack it on from the clavicles up to your jawline, right up to your chin. This will pull toxins out of the lymphatic system there in your neck. It will release a lot of crap from your system that's been held there for a good part of your life. It will not be painlessly released but you always pay for your crimes. It is necessary. You'll be astounded at the way you feel when you're finally clean and balanced again. It will feel like a rebirth.

You will be amazed at the results. You will experience things in a new way. Foods will be different, not only in their flavor but also the very foods you want will be different. You will need less food and will remain satisfied longer. You can then afford better quality foods. You win.



posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   
About two years ago my pH (particles of Hydrogen ) was about pH5 too.
I also had white coated tongue and Candida type symptoms.

Now it is about pH7. And I am almost assymptomatic.

This is how I did it;
Got more vitamin D (using supplements) as I was very Vit D deficient.

Got more Calcium (using supplements) and more milk.

Got more Magnesium (cos if you are acidic, Vit D or Calcium deficient you will be Magnesium deficient too.) (using supplements) and ate more baked beans (Harricot in tomato sauce)

I know when I am getting ill again, as my blood pH goes acid, my urine gets cloudy (due to calcium loss) and then the acidosis causes potassium to be lost through urine too. This then causes heart palpitations and muscle tremors.

It's all interrelated, you can't just treat one thing, as in Nutrition you learn that there are four foundation minerals=Calcium, Zinc, Vitamin D and Magnesium. If one is low, ALL are low!

So a vegetable soup, and a fruit and ice cream sundae, eaten in the sunshine, is briliant for the above.
And remember to eat wholegrain/wholemeal as it has much higher Magnesium in it.

Don't eat cheese without fruit, to balance its acidic pH. Do look into your food being your main medication. But don't be afraid of supplements.

Hope you get better soon.



posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Apple Cider Vinegar (look it up).
My level was 6.5 for two years that I measured. Within 1 week of taking acv I am up to 6.7



posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   
that should be, was 6.5 now is 7.0





new topics




 
3

log in

join