It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your guide to unlimited Ammo!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 12:28 AM
link   
What if you could produce your own ammo out of any metal? Perhaps black sand bonded merely with common epoxy?
Well this is truly now possible. You might say it's a bit like a rail gun, although it's a bit more involved than this.

The trick to making a rail gun that can propel a projectile up to half of light speed with no recoil? Yes.
The trick to doing this using a self- regenerating power source? Yes.
The trick to making the bullet actually propel itself? Yes.

It's rather complicated, however very cheap. I'd like to teach a class on the tech if I could, putting it all down on paper or a youtube video is ridiculous since most people just can't follow. q and a is best.

Anyone not expecting to leave in the return of Jehovah in late 2012, I'd have one of these, atleast one. Survival under Jewish control of the planet less you worship the beast and be damned forever by taking the mark; it will not come easy. Caves or space, that's the only way.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by omegazap

iron sand heat cured so it takes a polarity and then some sort of gauss gun? I am intrigued.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Yah... I don't think it is in my best interest to take your advice.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Im just going to rely on a brick attached to a long rope.

throw it then pull it on back to throw again.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by omegazap
What if you could produce your own ammo out of any metal? Perhaps black sand bonded merely with common epoxy?
Well this is truly now possible. You might say it's a bit like a rail gun, although it's a bit more involved than this.

The trick to making a rail gun that can propel a projectile up to half of light speed with no recoil? Yes.
The trick to doing this using a self- regenerating power source? Yes.
The trick to making the bullet actually propel itself? Yes.

It's rather complicated, however very cheap. I'd like to teach a class on the tech if I could, putting it all down on paper or a youtube video is ridiculous since most people just can't follow. q and a is best.

Anyone not expecting to leave in the return of Jehovah in late 2012, I'd have one of these, atleast one. Survival under Jewish control of the planet less you worship the beast and be damned forever by taking the mark; it will not come easy. Caves or space, that's the only way.

Not to be insulting, but you sound a bit cracked, friend. If you could post any sort of scientific data supporting your ammunition it'd be appreciated. Your premise is interesting but the last part with the whole "end of the world Christian End Times" part made me worried you're a few fries short of a Happy Meal.

Any chance you could post any facts and maybe a few worksheets to support your claim of unlimited ammo? Thanks

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 12:48 AM
link   

A self-regenerating power source to propel a projectile.....half the speed of light?,I like a lot...lets here some more about this technology

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Half the speed of light is not possible. That would be 93,000 miles a second; certainly overkill, even with the smallest projectiles, and would require enormous amounts of energy and materials unknown to the world, including you. Another problem is that at above about 1 mile/second, projectles start to burn. I expect that at even a few miles/second tungsten projectiles would be necessary. Epoxy bound material would burn up within a short distance

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 01:42 AM
link   
my knife, sword or tomahawk dont run out of bullets...

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 02:51 AM
link   

I have my doubts that creating a rifle capable of accelerating an object to half the speed of light is a DIY Project.

More like.. Darpa in a 100 years project.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 04:15 AM
link   
A packet of seeds to produce potatoes for my 1970's Whizzer comic spud gun

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 07:23 AM
link   

That's a really good question.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 03:40 AM
link   
reply to post by ezekielken

Okay there are 2 methods;
From what I've learned, a 'rail gun' as used by special forces or black ops or something ; they shoot aluminum at around half of light speed or just very very fast . A very small chunk that does a heck of a lot of damage.
So I studied the properties and various uses of aluminum, here's what I found;
1. Aluminum , copper or brass can be used in magnetic braking. Alternating fields or just a field of changing angle of interception will have a delayed counterloop field of opposite pole because of the particle spectrum /concentration of specific mesons within various metals (basically aluminum excludes them so they have to jettison through much faster, it's also thermally conductive as is copper/brass (brass is copper+zinc) is , so the k-mesons which has the same DeBroglie frequency as thermal kinetic waves would move through fast in this metal, but slowly and in higher amplitude in something like iron.
So a set of 3 or 6 tesla coils around one empty space where the aluminum bar sits, will produce a field of magnetic argument. The teslas must be woulnd clockwise/counter if 6 are used, or just all the same if 3 are used. Primary winding hidden from cylinder space where aluminum moves. The aluminum would be repelled with potential you cannot imagine, goes on same principle as john Hutchison's levitation which used 3 teslas, so the aluminum is repelled, not to touch any of the coils, The high freq' vibration off the coils will propel the rod.

2. So you want to use cheap easily attainable iron? Okay. That's another method. on my youtube I've described (see signature) how Leedskalnin levitated stones by splitting the magnetic poles into monopoles long enough to accumulate a massive amount of the massive particles, since a continued series of kinetic reactions in any sustained monopolar storage event in iron would do this. So consider the 2 iron masses. They will attract to one-another with awesome force. If one is a cylinder, the other is a rod, well all you need to do is allow one or the other pole to store up on the opposite parts and they'll slide through one-another until contact is broken (sliding contact point). For this you'll just have to study the videos before you can swallow this science, but long story short; although it would bring on a lot of heat from friction, you would be able to shoot any ferrous material with a sliding contact through the cylinder of opposite pole charge. Keep in mind the 2 iron masses don't come into contact 'till the last second when they short out but with awesome force, by this time, ripping any epoxy bonded iron apart, although high voltage needs not direct contact and will function through spark gap.

The science of repairing the monopolar split of 2 oppositely charged iron masses , each having massive positive ion charge which can't be allowed to ground esp. on pos side, is well documented in various free energy devices on the web, too many to even list. You can start with youtube, but RexResearch and others will give you more experimental evidence with a little digging.

....I'm considering a 3rd method; using the Leedskalnin device I explain to power 3 single pos windings around 3 neg bias windings, each coming off an iron plate with ac motor ground attached as I've explained in videos.
This would allow the use of simple coils, no need to wind the complicated tesla, and the sucker would power itself just as I've explained. This ofcourse would be for repelling aluminum or copper bar stock with virtually no cycle time between firings , and could shoot the all day long. Only magnets on flywheel heat up. Nowdays the neodymium we have is far superior to what Ed Leedskalnin had, as you can see the top 2 of 5 rows of magnets got hot and turned blackish over time, just look at old photos of the flywheel inside the coral castle. Well that's it for now.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 03:44 AM
link   
reply to post by pteridine

Correct/ however you are assuming I don't have a source of unlimited energy that self cools using ion induction.

I actually have made a mistake in this post but check other responses for more data on that.

The method of shooting iron at such high speed may be possible but aluminum is best. There would be no recoil since positrons move opposite in propelling the projectile, kind of an atomic bazooka.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 03:51 AM
link   
reply to post by SarnholeOntarable

Although I've answered this in another reply I guess I forgot to mention;
The reason such high speed can in theory be attained;
the projectile is made to exclude mesons to some great degree between fields of orbiting heavy ions, repelling coils running off same freq'. (a john hutchison discovery).
What this does to aluminum in reality, is cause it to dematerialize to some degree, ie; hide from time, shrink in space as it propels itself (!!!). This is my best theory on how REAL rail guns actually function.
Build and use if you get left behind from rapture in late 2012 against the jews now taking over more than ever.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 03:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Miraj

this is no rifle my friend, it is a serious trick in particle physics used to just force the particles that propel time , getting them to propel a little mass instead for an instant. If you believe a magnet produces a magnetic field on it's own, i can't help you. If you are willing to learn how it does this from particles moving to and from galaxies where particles are recycled in an endless cycle, well that's another matter. Here you can learn ALL the steps required to explain this to yourself and others, it's honestly a very simple science once you get to know what I teach.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   

reply to post by pteridine

Correct/ however you are assuming I don't have a source of unlimited energy that self cools using ion induction.

I actually have made a mistake in this post but check other responses for more data on that.

The method of shooting iron at such high speed may be possible but aluminum is best. There would be no recoil since positrons move opposite in propelling the projectile, kind of an atomic bazooka.

You have been reading old Star Trek scripts, again, haven't you? You don't have a source of unlimited energy that self cools. Regardless of the energy source, projectiles moving through a fluid medium [air] will heat from friction. Positrons have nothing to do rail guns and rail guns do not have enough energy to propel projectiles at half the speed of light or anything even close to that.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Does your thing can produce positrons?

join