It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shut up about Trayvon Martin

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   
I'm just getting fed up with all of you people getting led around by the nose, by whichever pointless, BS Internet meme that happens to come along. First the Kony flap, and now this garbage.

Someone died. At the risk of sounding sociopathic, big deal. In the time it takes me to write this post, probably more than a hundred other people on the planet will have joined him. It's been statistically proven that one person dies at least every three minutes.

Please stop caring about CRAP, ATS. Please stop showing yourselves to be mindless, groupthinking sheep and drama addicts. None of you who pretend to care about this, actually do; not a single one of you. It happened to someone else who you don't know, and who has had zero interaction with your own life whatsoever.

You're just addicted to drama. You just want a story of some disaster to obsess over, in order to prevent yourselves from getting bored. That is all this is.

This site used to be a great place, once. There were people here who were willing to have really worthwhile, intelligent conversations about important topics. Now, pretty much the only thing that gets reported on here, is either the most depraved murders that anyone can find, or obsession about the Illuminati and New World Order; over and over again. Kids killing each other, police bashing people, etc.

It's all done so that you can hypocritically sit there and feel apocalyptic, and ooh and ah about how completely hugged up the world currently is. Again; it's purely about drama.

I am truly, truly sick of it.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by petrus4

What I do not understand is why is this case so much more important and why is it a national media frenzy. Bad stuff happens like this daily? What upper official made this a must see for the masses?

I think the guy who shot the kid is wrong IMO, make a citizens arrest, must be a sissy to not just be a man and confront with confidence.

Hey!..... Hey..... BANG. *clapping hands off*. did my part today, guy should fry for a poor choice in a security breach
edit on 24-3-2012 by AK907ICECOLD because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by petrus4

please enlighten me as to the CRAP I should feed my mind.
Truly take this burden away from me as I ready to sleep.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   
He's sick of it guys, better watch out.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by AK907ICECOLD
reply to post by petrus4

What I do not understand is why is this case so much more important and why is it a national media frenzy. Bad stuff happens like this daily? What upper official made this a must see for the masses?

If I had to guess, there is something else going on right now, that they don't want us to see. Maybe it's the national control executive order that Obama issued not long ago. There is usually something that they want to distract us from, when it happens...and people here, who are supposed to know better, fall for it every time.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by rebellender
reply to post by petrus4

please enlighten me as to the CRAP I should feed my mind.
Truly take this burden away from me as I ready to sleep.

So you think Trayvon Martin is important, do you?

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by AK907ICECOLD
reply to post by petrus4

this upper official did

have a nice night

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by petrus4

No please tell me what is important what should I in your opinion think is important?

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by petrus4

Okay, that makes some sense.
Misdirection is a monumental manipulative means
for control, works when I use it

Too add to Obama's little speech about the boy is malarkey,

1. Because if this death is that big of a deal, so should all the others in a day!
2. If its that Important, he should be giving a speech in public everyday to gain a solution! then do something worthwhile to prevent it.

Before you know it... nobody will remember this issue and the killing continues, human nature at its best. I feel sorry for the family, but things like this will not end. Not today, not in 5 years, not in 50, IMO
edit on 24-3-2012 by AK907ICECOLD because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by petrus4

yeah, thats what I thought about OJ and Whitewater

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by petrus4

Exactly!!

But don't try to explain it to them because they won't get it.

And, if you have to ask what you should be paying attention to then you are beyond explaining it to.

Oh no! Whitney Houston died!! - So did about a thousand other drug users that week, so what?

If people would pull their heads out of the celebrities orifices and quit paying attention to who the MEDIA tells them to and put more effort into their own lives so many wouldn't be complaining on here how crappy life is or have time to go to OWS rant-fests.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by petrus4

agreed

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 11:46 PM
link   
KONY 2012.

Much love.

-Boncho.

new topics

top topics

join