It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let's all just eliminate men and women for the new breed of androgynous people.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   
They look female-ish.
They have the strength and leadership skills of men.
They have both genitals.
They are emotional and perfectly logic.
They are Futanari: Japanese for androgyny or hermaphroditism.

I would imagine them looking like this guy. A perfect creature of the feminine and masculine ideals. There is no longer a need to keep gender separated if you think about it. My idea is that you could possibly contaminate our drinking water to force this evolution on mankind. Indoctrinate our children to conform to mixed-genderism during this project. Gain full political power and install fear into those who don't accept the new world.

The Norms (people who couldn't evolve) will learn complete self hatred for their own. Naturally those who aren't a part of this project will end up making themselves look foolish. They'll attack the mixed-gendered not realizing that they are being presented as savages by the media. The normal unevolve men and women will become the new terrorist of tomorrows world.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   
As long as they are human, what does it matter?

And if they did all this to force evolve us, what could we do about it?
edit on 24-3-2012 by calnorak because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Alyssa

They have both genitals.

you make this statement and show a picture of bill kaulitz. but bill kaulitz is no hermaphrodite.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by icepack
reply to post by Alyssa

They have both genitals.

you make this statement and show a picture of bill kaulitz. but bill kaulitz is no hermaphrodite.

I like to pretend he has both

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Alyssa

Let's all just eliminate men and women...

i prefer to let the most intelligent win.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   
And have billions of Justin Bieblers representing the human race?

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Alyssa

Rush Limbaugh would totally lose it then!

I can just see his gold plated microphone melting away into a puddle on his desk as he rants his way to a heart attack!...

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   
What a boring future.
Sameness
It's the plague of the 21st century and beyond.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Alyssa

That sounds like Hell to me.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alyssa
They look female-ish.
They have both genitals.

- Looks are irrelevant;
- Diminished leadership abilities... check;
- The soon to be main subject of this thread...
- There is no absolute black or white logic or emotion. All simply shades of gray;
- It's just mutations from Fukushima.. nothing to see here, move along.

Rather than try to make us all out of the same mold, I think it would be more fun to embrace our differences. One of me in the world is already more than most can handle.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   
naw women are beautiful, men are awesome if you cant be different or special then insanity kicks in. no emotions, no diversity, no evolution, love and affection will die. i am man, a man and woman made me under marital congress this is in nature. after all the metal minds and machines rust away, mother nature shall rise from her own death to make man and woman

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alyssa
They look female-ish.
They have both genitals.

I would imagine them looking like this guy. A perfect creature of the feminine and masculine ideals. There is no longer a need to keep gender separated if you think about it. My idea is that you could possibly contaminate our drinking water to force this evolution on mankind. Indoctrinate our children to conform to mixed-genderism during this project. Gain full political power and install fear into those who don't accept the new world.

The Norms (people who couldn't evolve) will learn complete self hatred for their own. Naturally those who aren't a part of this project will end up making themselves look foolish. They'll attack the mixed-gendered not realizing that they are being presented as savages by the media. The normal unevolve men and women will become the new terrorist of tomorrows world.

what a crappy way of life that would be. and a horrible horrible world you have created.
"install fear" "force people" "attack people" "self-hatred"

what is this new world? nazitopia?

how about this....
if people want to live the way you suggested, they go live on a remote island so they are not "contaimated" by those of us who wish to refrain. or live that way and not give a crap what others do or say.

and that photo you gave
why the hell do i want to look like THAT or be with someone who does?
no thank you!!! i will take a manly man please......

to the idea.....

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Yeah....but .....how would we reproduce? I'll take the old fashioned way, thanks anyway! Wouldn't want to live in THAT world

Yeah....THAT's the ticket!

new topics

top topics

join