It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Personal Account - From My past

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   
I had this two way radio system which my sister and I when we were little used to play pranks. it was a cheap toy and in no way could connect devices, 80's toy crap. I discovered I could actually home in on chatter and what is amazing is that it seemd as it was all one way. freaky hey! I heard a voice who seemed disgruntled talk at me as though he was warning me sayine that there were heavy people arfter me and that were or were going to be knocking down my doorstep. he then went on to warn me and yell obsenities. it is weird tho cause all the chatter was one way like I tapped into a connection psychiclly using the cheap toy radio. anyway in 2007 i was admitted to a treatment facitlity south of the city outside the boundaries of my birth and administered medical suppliments for a year following my realease. crazy world huh? or is it MJ12??

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by CriminalTarget

On the radio business, those toys will only pick up anothr signal that is close to your location. Since you only heard one side of a coversation, the other radio was outside the range of your radio but within range of the one you were hearing.

That is a very common experience with any two-way radio system. Nothing to get excited about.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 03:58 AM
link   
I guess u r right. ty for reply.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aliensun

On the radio business, those toys will only pick up anothr signal that is close to your location. Since you only heard one side of a coversation, the other radio was outside the range of your radio but within range of the one you were hearing.

That is a very common experience with any two-way radio system. Nothing to get excited about.

Star!
yea I had that experience when I was young. its still quite strange till ya know what it is.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 06:08 AM
link   

I just skimmed through it, quite boring and pathetic. Don't talk to crazy old guys or take their meds.

new topics

top topics

join