It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel blames Iran for planning a attack on ships in the Suez canal

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 05:04 AM
link   
Thought I would not put this in the WW3 thread simply because I think this will not start a war. But Israel is getting desperate for war in the middle east. www.haaretz.com...

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 05:26 AM
link   
The investigation of the two found that they had received their instructions from Iranian agents, and that the two asked a third person, by the name of Mohamed Zakri, to carry out the act in exchange for 50 million Egyptian pounds.
If Israel wants the world to believe them. Then they need to show the world these Iranians.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 05:30 AM
link   
Nothing but propaganda from Israels side.

They claim much, but does not deliver the proof.

I expect more and more of these type of accusations to surface in the weeks to come.

vvv

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 05:47 AM
link   
Yeah and Israel just knew Sadam had WMD and Iran was letting off bombs in India the other month and it's Iran who well, err............ well its always them who done it right.

Time we realy got to the bottom of 9/11 and why the banking system is draining our life blood.

Greenspan = Jewish, Ben-Bernanke=Jewish

it's not a conspriacy about jews running the worlds banking system and look how thats all working out.

Let me know when the AIEA goes in and looks at the 400 illegal nukes owned by Israel and i will stop saying they are banker puppets.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 05:54 AM
link   
These hardened terrorist sure do crack under pressure ,What did they do ? hit them over the head with a phonebook or the good cop /bad cop routine?

top topics

join