It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Newbie researching American work camps

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2004 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Hi E1

I came across this forum after reasearching a University paper about power and politics, work camps AKA concentration camps in america.

My research began with the theory that the war on drugs and the patriot act were devicies to incarcerate a massive amount of americans to "slave" labor for Private industry. I expected my reasearch would show that the "slave" labor detainees numbers would become so abundant, that they would be moved to these 'concentration' camps.

My reasearch was derailed when I began to find Literature that these camps may be for Assassinating civil unrest Americans.

I am asking the question and looking for proof, citations on....

1. As Americans will we be incarcerated for slave labor for private industries. Hence, making the rich richer and doing away with the poverty and middle class? And these concentration camps will be the only facility large enough to hold us all?

2. Or are we looking at another Holocaust?

I am looking forward to interesting, extensive Dialogue with you all.

thanks DFENDER

posted on Sep, 22 2004 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Welcome and enjoy your stay here at the great ATS!

posted on Sep, 22 2004 @ 11:11 PM
link   
The only American concentration/work camps that I know about (and have visited) are those formed under the infamous Executive Order 9066, which dragged many patriotic American citizens from their homes and businesses (which they were lucky to be able to sell for pennies on the dollar) to concentration camps throughout the West. The only "crime" these Americans committed was to be of Japanese ancestry.

Roosevelt's Executive Order, promulgated in 1942, is widely considered today to be one of the shameful things the government did in the 20th century.

However, that was then and this is now.

"My research began with the theory that the war on drugs and the patriot act were devicies to incarcerate a massive amount of americans to "slave" labor for Private industry."

Inasmuch as you imply that you are a university student, I am sure that your theory (or, to be more precise, hypothesis) is based on certain data and evidence, such as records of arrests for drug "crimes" and Patriot Act "crimes" and the disposition of certain prisoners to these locations. Could you share this data with us?

"My reasearch was derailed when I began to find Literature that these camps may be for Assassinating civil unrest Americans."

When you say your research was "derailed" do you mean that it came to a halt because you were unable to find any data to support your hypothesis, or was some sort of pressure placed upon you to change your research? If the latter, what kind of presure was placed on you and who do you think was responsible for it? And can you give us citations for the literature that you mention? Any joint research efforts require that we share resources.

I gather that you are looking for proof that either "Americans will ... be incarcerated for slave labor for private industries" or a "holocaust" will occur in the future.

My belief is that there can be no proof of such scenarios of plans if they do not exist in the first place. Absent any evidence of such planning by the Government or any other instrumentality, why do you even hypothesize that such concentration camps exist or that such plans are in the works?

[edit on 22-9-2004 by Off_The_Street]

[edit on 22-9-2004 by Off_The_Street]

posted on Sep, 23 2004 @ 07:03 PM
link   
welcome to the site DFENDER

u2u me if you need any help
enjoy have fun

cya around
se7en

posted on Sep, 24 2004 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Welcome to the party DFENDER you may want to take a look at this thread. Its on concentration camps.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

join