It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something wierd happening in my neighborhood

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2004 @ 10:27 PM
link   
I was just woke up by a sound outside and flashing lights. I got up cause i thought there was a fire and too my amazement i saw a truck outside sprayin some kind of smoke. I tried to get a pic but its too dark outsid eand got a crappy thing on my camera phone. Anyone got any info on what this could be. Im alil worried cause its not like tis for mosquitos or anything this late in the season. Wow now im coughin up a storm.

posted on Sep, 22 2004 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Walk up to him and ask him who he works for and what he is doing!

posted on Sep, 22 2004 @ 10:29 PM
link   
In Florida, they do that all the time because of mosquitoes.

posted on Sep, 22 2004 @ 10:31 PM
link   
well im in NC and there hasnt been any mosquitos here all year. And alo it was someone in a truck driving threw the neighborhood. If this was pesticides why do it at 12ist at night while everyone is sleeping.

posted on Sep, 22 2004 @ 10:31 PM
link   

I got up cause i thought there was a fire and too my amazement i saw a truck outside sprayin some kind of smoke.

Your location is listed as "Nowhere". Therefore, it is "nothing".

Sounds like a mosquito sprayer, unless you live outside of the US.

MK

posted on Sep, 24 2004 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Quote: If this was pesticides why do it at 12ist at night while everyone is sleeping.

Of course they do pesticide spraying at night...do you want them spraying pesticides in the middle of the day when people are out on the sidewalks?

posted on Sep, 24 2004 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Night time and early morning are the best time to "fog" for mosquitoes. The mosquitoes are mostly inactive at night. The "fog" settles down onto the stagnat water and prevents new born mosquitoes from leaving the water they were born in.

No offense, but your cough was most likely psyco-symatec(SP). In other words you believed the "smoke" should have made you cough, so you did.

Didn't NC receive a butt load of rain from the huricannes in the last month or so? Was there not a bunch of flooding around there also? This would cause a lot of stagnant water, which is the perfect breeding ground for mosquitoes.

posted on Sep, 24 2004 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Diffinately mosquitoe fogging...back home (Florida) they fogged regularly and they will usually do it late at night or early morning when most pets and people are sleeping.

posted on Sep, 24 2004 @ 01:08 PM
link   
quit the conspiracy sites for awhile and relax abit!!!

posted on Sep, 24 2004 @ 01:16 PM
link   
maybe it was reptilian aliens working with the nwo to control your mind so you will vote for bush so he can invade iran and get all the oil, so they can take control back form the masons and make way for the mothership on the darkside of the moon

Odd

posted on Sep, 24 2004 @ 01:23 PM
link   
When there's something strange
In your neighborhood
Who you gonna call?

posted on Sep, 24 2004 @ 01:28 PM
link   
[shouts]

..DAVID ICKE!!!"

Odd

posted on Sep, 24 2004 @ 01:31 PM
link   
We ain't afraid of no reptilians

posted on Sep, 24 2004 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Ask what is going on, they'll know more than we.

posted on Sep, 24 2004 @ 02:20 PM
link   
more then likely just mesquto sprayin i guess. I mean ive lived in the same house for 18 years and have never saw them spray for em and really havent seen any all summer. Found it kinda odd.

Not freakin out but ive found me spitting up blood for the past couple days after the sprayin. Ive got bad allergies but who knows.

posted on Sep, 24 2004 @ 02:30 PM
link   
They're sprayin' fer skeeters... to be sure.

I live in the West Nile Virus capital of the USA... the mid-West and we get prayed all the time... especially at night when people are generally in their houses. Although the stuff isn't hazardous, per se, to humans, they still advise that people not inhale the stuff. The spraying is effective as evidenced by a decline in West Nile outbreaks in my area.

No need to worry... yet.

join