It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Life Is Sex

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 04:55 AM
link   
All life is sex. Sex is the driving force behind the entire universe, and in order to sustain itself the Universe is constantly engaged in the sexual act. All space and all time, then, is part of an eternal cosmic act of sex. Much of it is foreplay. Building attraction. Think of it as you having a divine lover, who in one way is you and in another way is your perfect match. SHe is your perfectly compatible mental and sexual partner. You are perfect to hir perceptions, and SHe is perfect to your perceptions. Everything you do makes you more attractive to hir, makes hir want you more. Everything that occurs in your life makes your highest self better understand hir, and therefore increases your attraction to hir and further realize hir perfection. SHe is always present, your perfect counterpart, making hirself more and more attractive to you, showing you more and more hir perfection, according to your own perceptions. All the while, the same thing is happening in the reverse, where you become more and more attractive and perfect to hir. In some ways, much of life is like this relationship being expressed through teasing, where you are not explicitly fufilled and yet this force is still at work, “teasing” you so as to build excitement.

Consider this from the more physical angle, as well. Sexual pleasure is a neural response. It is simply a particular sensation of neurons being energetically stimulated. All perception is the result of neural responses. With a cultivation of the right perspective, you can come to perceive all physical sensation as sexual pleasure. When we consider the essentially proven holographic nature of the mind/brain/nervous system, in which every part contains within itself the information of the whole, it becomes clear how the nervous system in its totality can be trained to understand all stimulation as sexual pleasure. The actual physical act of sex, then, becomes an intensified act of an ongoing sex act. Through training yourself to perceive reality in this way, life itself of course becomes more and more pleasurable, but you become much more sensitive sexually as well, and so the pleasure derived from the physical act will also skyrocket.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 04:58 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 05:00 AM
link   
reply to post by TheJourney

Sex without love, just isn't the same. Sex is an intimate act between two people, not just a stimulation of neurons. Its about a connection.

vvv

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 05:02 AM
link   
Knowledge > Sex

Sex just perpetuates reality so the pursuit of knowledge can continue.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 05:07 AM
link   
Hm. I look at it from a different angle-
Life is creation.
Sex is the physical image of creation.

I just sort of find myself coming from the other direction. Same thing with Freud's theories, which seem to go from the physical in root and being sublimated by our own psyche.... I think that is like becoming enamored with the photo image of someone, and coming to the conclusion that the real person formed and came into being because the photo existed.

The creative process of separation into duality, into negative and positive, projection and reception, Yin and Yang, and their interaction is where it began, IMO, and then the creations relflect that after.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 05:38 AM
link   
Aww crap I'm celibate, so does that mean I am dead?

Or did I ever exist after my choice?

"(

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 05:40 AM
link   

my girlfriends will not agree....

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 05:50 AM
link   
I feel that I'm kind of being misinterpreted here...lol. I mean that EVERYTHING is sex, which of course means I am speaking of more than literally a penis going into a vagina. Understand 'sex' in a broader context than that. I am speaking of the force of our consciousness, always present in our reality as our perfect 'match,' which is really a reflection of our Self as 'other.' This is the deepest and truest connection possible. The 'self/other' duality is manifested for the purpose of union, for re-creation and evolution.
edit on 23-3-2012 by TheJourney because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 05:58 AM
link   
There is much more to it than that.
Sex is mutual gratification between consenting couples and a means of satisfying ones sexual needs.
Making love is totally different and much more beautiful.
Make love to someone you would willingly give your life for and it will be the penultimate sexual experience.
But to make love to someone you would willingly give your life for in the knowledge that that person would give their life for you is beyond words!
Conceiving in this way is the ultimate joy in bringing another human being on to this planet.
The woman will endure anything up to a day of absolute excruciating agony followed by the incomprehensible delight of holding her child for the first time. Although the umbilical cord is cut there is an invisible connection for life and the child will always call for it's Mother and never it's Father.
Us blokes then go to the pub and shout a round of drinks and buy everyone a cigar.
Great isn't it!

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 06:00 AM
link   
I was going to put up a certain link but then thought better of it. You're walking a fine line here "The Journey". You know what I'm talking about.

Just so you don't cross any lines, look into spinning software. It's free and you can still get your point across.

Okay.....all that aside.......all I can say is where the hell did THIS post come from? Intellectually speaking of course. That has got to be one of the most interesting posts I've ever read here. And I've read alot.

The first paragraph especially is what caught my attention. The way I see it is that sometimes peoples' "vibes" feed off each other. This is when you know there is a mutual attraction. At first it's physical. But if nothing can come of the physical aspect of it and these vibes just keep coming, you know there's something deeper there. What I'm talking about is something that you can't just walk away from. To can't just ignore it. At the same time, you come to realize that this is something that is not of your making. You didn't ask for it but you better be able to deal with it because it's dealing with you. Stealing a line here from "Pirates of the Carribean" and changing a word......."You best be believing in love stories missy......you're in one."

Speaking as a man, I'm not used to being "teased" like that. I either got what I wanted or I moved on. I was never really concerned TOO much with the deeper parts of a relationship. Sure, I was always looking for that love that I knew in my gut was the real thing, who isn't. But since I never felt it, I just kept moving on. And in time, maybe I just accepted what was becoming a fact of life for me. That I never would find that "true" love.

But then one day you wake up and realize that you're in pretty deep. The flirting has become more than just that because there is an attraction there that can't be denied. And it's not just physical either. And since it isn't just physical, you can't let it go. And neither can she. If this happens to you, thank God that you're not heavily involved, time wise, with someone else. And if you are, may God help you because you're going to need all the help you can get.

Synchronicity can be a bitch.

That second paragraph is pretty deep. Even for me. Sounds like you're describing your definition of utopia. If you've found it and you're speaking from personal experience, then, in all sincerity......I want YOUR life. And if this comes from a result in following through with what you said in the first paragraph, that's one hell of an "incentive" to see it all through. It would make all "second rate" time you invested in the previous relationship that was NOT on that level......suddenly worth it.

Great post man........great post.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   

no ur means are to objective opportunity of true existence positive constancy sense growth

life is only relative to that fact much less then self wills to exist are

life is the opportunity sense from admitting another existing so not only oneself, but the opportunity mean objective life possession which is not right and potentially evil

truth is abused in three different levels

the worse level of abuse is meaning freedom opportunism so satanism like

the average level of abuse is meaning existence opportunism so all gods like, oness life

the mild level of abuse is meaning life opportunism so any freedom right like

satanism best way is sex while never alive nor willing to, where it believes the same thing then u, that sex is everything so making sex is being free from truth

freedom right abuse best way is existing minds possessions so no sex involved for

which prove that ur premise is a lie of evil means way

let me explain MY terms

TRUTH IS FREEDOM ok?? right i proceed

so a truly free sense can happen to realize being true then it becomes immediately free from freedom

but since truth is freedom, then a free sense can also witness existence perspectives being object freedom reached to become living fact alone

again bc truth is freedom, then a free sense even if free from truth can happen to witness others free

so see?? opportunity of truth abuse is there in different ways a clear offer

now in truth of rights, the sacred rule is freedom being not related to any nor all
it doesnt matter if it is principally true at all, truth is freedom so there is no truth to justify
what matter there is the fact of freedom in truth being that absolutely no games allowed

truth is the plus, translated in the form of constant while the only constant is absolute isolation fact not related to any nor all, so freedom, very serious thing to the bottom point tht identify the constant potential always alone

so in truth, no problem truth is there doing it all
the problem is the other, where truth abuse can become real by using other as objective thing instead of truth
here it becomes difficult for truth to simplify that complication occurence of its existence, which become called TRUTH RIGHTS

that what explain from the start truth knowledge of evil life being a must for a time, making it the evilest possible so it would justify the worse way of truth to force whole existence being to exclusively at the end

when existence will be free, then individuals would be exclusively true so there is no way of animal life like now by using another body to mean objective life possession

then individuals communications or relations connections would b exclusively through their constant individual freedom back so truth witnessing it clearly, till truth would judge its realities of forms that it realize and exclusively from the add they give to their constant freedom to, as an objective right of truth life while truth would be there too living first

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   
The sole purpose of sex is to reproduce anything else is just for physical gratifcation.
The urge and the pleasure is so overwhelming so that we constantly want to have sex which in turns cause reproduction. Without sex, between a male and a female. there is no life.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep

Sex is an intimate act between two people, not just a stimulation of neurons. Its about a connection.

Where exactly do you think the 'connection' is formed? It's formed in brain chemistry, it's a physiological connection, that's what love is. A big part of that human pair-bonding is the chemicals and stimulation relating to intimate acts like sex.

As for the OP I don't really see the point. The first life on Earth didn't have sex, it split asexually. Even today most lifeforms are single-celled and reproduce without sex, so I don't think life is sex when life can exist WITHOUT sex.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep

Sex without love, just isn't the same. Sex is an intimate act between two people, not just a stimulation of neurons. Its about a connection.

vvv

I am sorry but that is Complete BS and reeks of Feminist or Beta male ideology.

Look I agree with most of what you say on ATS, I read a lot of your posts and topics eg the Recent AFGHAN Killings done by the American Solder, I agree with what you say, I do; but this statement you just made is completely mixed up and out of cortex. This Peace, Love and Light Message may apply to you but it doesn't speak for a lot of others.

The Western World Mixes Love with Sex too often. Love is Love, Sex is Sex, Two Different Things, Sex has ties to Love, however Love Doesn't necessarily have ties with Sex. Sex is Sex, Sex without love, maybe a little different yes, but its still a very intimate act and I am not bothered by it, not one bit, at least not as long as I am in the Western world since thats what the western world has become centered on, I would go as far as saying it can be just as enjoyable. As far as forging a relationship or a connection as in love, thats the last thing me and most men who have opened their eyes would want from a westernized feminist indoctrinated women who usually has already slept with 10 other guys. not a traditional "real women", we have superior women for that purpose. No matter the "ill acts" we men commit, our women who are to be respected like goddesses, who behave like such and are divine and untouched. Be it double standards.

Sorry if I am offending you but your whole argument comes off as a pro feminist liberal propaganda, and pretty much off topic to what the OP was trying to point out, He was being Philosophical not sex in sense a man inserting his penis inside a women

Originally posted by TheJourney
All life is sex. Sex is the driving force behind the entire universe, and in order to sustain itself the Universe is constantly engaged in the sexual act. All space and all time, then, is part of an eternal cosmic act of sex.

@OP Great Thread, Stars and Flags for you
its a bit vaguer but I can understand what you are trying to say, but I would say that all things are Sex as in out mind wanting to penetrate the wall of knowledge to get more and more knowledge, But speaking of Sex, Its a Big part of life, but there is certainly more to it. Thats what you are trying to say. Am I Right?

edit on 23-3-2012 by coirener because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-3-2012 by coirener because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   
The very Light the streams through the constructed stars/mirrors, is the Essence of All, LOVE! Consciousness! Soul! We're walking on sunlight, ie LOVE!

top topics

join