It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Looking for a few UFO quote sources, President Nixon, Maurice Charletan of NASA etc.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Hi -

While putting together a list of quotes I've been struggling to find proper sources for a few of them. Perhaps someone knows and can help here - it would be greatly appreciated.

"I'm not at liberty to discuss the governments knowledge of extraterrestrial UFO's at this time. I am still personally being briefed on the subject!"

— President Richard M. Nixon

"All Apollo and Gemini flights were followed, both at a distance and sometimes also quite closely, by space vehicles of extraterrestrial origin - flying saucers, or UFOs, if you want to call them by that name. Every time it occurred, the astronauts informed Mission Control, who then ordered absolute silence."

— Maurice Chatelain, Former Chief of NASA Communications Systems

There are a few more that I haven't had time to find sources for yet here. If you know any of those which has not got green text, please share.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   

"Mission control, we have a UFO pacing our position, request instructions." — Astronaut Cady Coleman Shuttle Mission STS-73 Transmission
reply to post by opnmind

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by opnmind
Hi -

While putting together a list of quotes I've been struggling to find proper sources for a few of them. Perhaps someone knows and can help here - it would be greatly appreciated.

"All Apollo and Gemini flights were followed, both at a distance and sometimes also quite closely, by space vehicles of extraterrestrial origin - flying saucers, or UFOs, if you want to call them by that name. Every time it occurred, the astronauts informed Mission Control, who then ordered absolute silence."

— Maurice Chatelain, Former Chief of NASA Communications Systems

There are a few more that I haven't had time to find sources for yet here. If you know any of those which has not got green text, please share.

Since Chatelain was never chief of NASA Communications, or ever worked for NASA at all, whatever he says on that subject was probably just gleaned from the 'National Enquirer'.

new topics

join