It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shaking And BOOMS ontario.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   
So i live in Newmarket ONtario, and yesterday my basement started vibrating and making these weird pressurized sounds that really bugged my ears, i was about to come on and post what was going on then i realized!!

it was my brand new washer / dryer..... it was creating pressure inside my house that my last one never did for some reason, like when you open a door down stairs and your windows upstairs flop in and out and make a weird noise because of the pressure....

what i'm trying to get at, untill all you boomers and shakers get some good evidence of what you're hearing or feeling, i'm still going to be skeptic,

please for future refrence all you boomers, figure out a way to share with us what your experiancing
cause some people still havn't witnessed what you're apparently witnessing

thanks, wanderingthe3rd

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   
here's a compilation of various noises heard around the world. not all of them are hoaxes. many people here on ats have heard the noises and can confirm they weren't made by their washing machine or their toaster.

something strange is happening around the world. you can bury your head in the sand if it makes you sleep easier, or you can man up.

edit on 22-3-2012 by randomname because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   
This is so Awesome! I thought I heard a booming earlier myself; Then after some research I discovered a neighbor down the street with a car audio set on totally blown speakers. It vibrated the windows nearby, but you could hear no music.
Has anyone noticed that even the stories picked up in the MSM is lacking any kind of evidence whatsoever?
Even the strange sky noises have been recorded at times....or faked..who knows, but at least there was some kind of evidence no matter how feeble or strong.
No one seems to have any video..or audio..or vibration monitoring to show any of this is actually happening.
I vote for mass hysteria.
DH

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by WanderingThe3rd
So i live in Newmarket ONtario, and yesterday my basement started vibrating and making these weird pressurized sounds that really bugged my ears, i was about to come on and post what was going on then i realized!!

it was my brand new washer / dryer..... it was creating pressure inside my house that my last one never did for some reason, like when you open a door down stairs and your windows upstairs flop in and out and make a weird noise because of the pressure....

what i'm trying to get at, untill all you boomers and shakers get some good evidence of what you're hearing or feeling, i'm still going to be skeptic,

please for future refrence all you boomers, figure out a way to share with us what your experiancing
cause some people still havn't witnessed what you're apparently witnessing

thanks, wanderingthe3rd

Are you attempting to be facetious here? There are tons of videos worldwide, numerous news reports and even town hall meetings to try and figure out what is going on (one last night in Clintonville, WI).

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by randomname
here's a compilation of various noises heard around the world. not all of them are hoaxes. many people here on ats have heard the noises and can confirm they weren't made by their washing machine or their toaster.

something strange is happening around the world. you can bury your head in the sand if it makes you sleep easier, or you can man up.

edit on 22-3-2012 by randomname because: (no reason given)

Thank you for sharing this collection of various examples in one place. I sent this out in a few directions in the last several minutes as a great vid to really introduce people to what we're all talking about...and without the need to learn anything to get the global context of the issue. Well done on the making of that vid!
edit on 22-3-2012 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by WanderingThe3rd

Possibly a good explanation for your situation but entire townships and communities don't usually do their laundry at the same time...outdoors.

Nice try tho...

Peace

top topics

join