It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Space Travel (thoughts and theories)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2004 @ 04:34 PM
link   
I have seen many thoughts and theories on how ETs are able to travel. I would like to see every ones thoughts on how this is achieved. I have seen theories about faster then light travel, wormholes and some other interesting things. I just thought a collective post where people can explain their ideas and we can discuss, not totally dismiss them.

Personally I think that ETs must be either using some sort of wormhole or somehow manipulating space around them, as in changing the structure of the universe.

posted on Sep, 22 2004 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Anti gravity propulsion? NO! Anti mass field! WHY? Sounds cooler.

www.geocities.com...

www.becomereal.com...

[edit on 22-9-2004 by beer]

posted on Sep, 22 2004 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by beer
Anti gravity propulsion? NO! Anti mass field!

You are giving synonyms for the same thing. Another would be the stretching of time space to appose gravity�s pinching effect on time space. Anti gravity is a great way to travel all by itself if you don�t mind your passengers leaving on a 5 minute journey and coming back as 300,000 year old dust (Embellished statment).

[edit on 22-9-2004 by Seth76]

posted on Sep, 22 2004 @ 04:52 PM
link   

You are giving synonyms for the same thing.

I know! Just sounds cooler!

posted on Sep, 22 2004 @ 04:53 PM
link   
www.rense.com...

The above link to a story regarding a supposed crashed /impacted UFO site which left physical evidence . Why is it these guys seem to crash so often, you would think with such advanced tech they would know better.

Or

Is it new earth tech with a few flaws/ bugs to be ironed out?

top topics

join