It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lucifer Kills Satan

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 04:26 AM
link   
Lucifer is the epitome of the unknown benefactor of humanity.

Satan is the lack of spiritual worth, concord of self interest and animalistic tendencies.

Lucifer, the light-bearer meaning the bringer of wisdom.. has MORE IN COMMON with spiritual figures ie: Christ, Krishna, Buddha, Mohammed.. etc.. than it does with the character of "Satan"

"Satan" comes from the Hebrew "Shaytan" meaning "the adversary"

Conceiving the psychological value of this concept would be to provide the definition of an adversary on a global scale to every individual manifest....

"adversary" to the "individual" .. is to summon a thought of "adversarial as to WHAT"

adversarial as to the goal of human spiritual plight...

what is human spiritual plight..

human spiritual plight would be the desired trajectory towards absolute communal non-suffering ie: utopia...

said trajectory would require good will, compassion and understanding. .. in essence.. LOVE...

in order to provide the structure for said trajectory to be manifest.... one would require ... KNOWLEDGE...

knowledge IS "the LIGHT". it is brought by "the CONCEPT" of "Lucifer" ... it is not a "being" it is a "psychological CONCEPT"...

JUST AS IS "SATAN" ..an intellectual construct consisting of the animalistic tendencies born within our current human animal body form... that tempts us into animalistic tendencies...that is the "shadow" of "godliness"...

if the universal predisposition is that of worth, discipline, honesty, forgiveness, ... love..

if all logic circumvents arrogance, anger, jelousy, .. if all miscommunication between individuals is but a wall towards truth.. then the true adversary is that which prevents us from percieving truth...

ie: the current human body...

the current human body + consciousness's feedback upon it.. = "an adversary towards godliness"... ie: satan..

if TRUTH ie: knowledge ie: light ie: Lucifer... conquers this adversary...

then

Lucifer Kills Satan.

(Christians be forewarned.. you may not be able to perceive this level of thought if you are bent towards literalism and exoterism.)

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 04:31 AM
link   
In my opinion, god is the source of all biological life.

Satan is the reason we feel strange in our own nakedness.

Satan is the reason we are aware.

satan represents the disbalance, and god the balance.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 04:33 AM
link   
reply to post by prevenge

why has lucifer a bad reputation in christianity and other religions then ?

edit on 21-3-2012 by icepack because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 05:14 AM
link   

I have thought along the same lines myself also using the translation you used.

Man's greatest adversary is himself, we prevent ourselves becoming all that we can. I also like to use another middle eastern word which is "Jihad" Holy War, but our concept of Jihad has been clouded by its use in the last decade. If I remember correctly Jihad is an internal battle not external.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 05:32 AM
link   
God/Satan in my opinion, is kind of like the dems and republicans, in that they walk hand and hand, apparently polar opposites, but on some higher spiritual plane, they meld together in a perfection that we could not comprehend if we could see it. they are one of the same, the first duelity on which all of creation is formed. before God could divide the night and the day, he had to divide the darkness and the light within himself.

Lucifer is a fallen angel, allowed by God to chose his own path and to not be ruled by the natural instinct that God endowed every creature in his creation. an angel, when commanded by God to go and wipe out a city like Sodom, well, can do it with no remorse or Guilt, God sent him the command and by instinct, he obeyed. just like adam and eve were basically run by the natural instincts that God endowed them before the fall...

lucifer cannot kill satan, he will be long gone before that duelity is restored to oneness. it was the first to come, it will be the last to go.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 05:37 AM
link   
Lucifer is just another name for the planet Venus , the word Lucifer is nowhere written in the bible. I know Satan has many names , but Lucifer is not one of them. Then name Lucifer became famous from the book Paradise lost , they believe the author made a mistake by calling Satan Lucifer

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 05:56 AM
link   
"Lucifer, the light-bearer meaning the bringer of wisdom.. has MORE IN COMMON with spiritual figures ie: Christ, Krishna, Buddha, Mohammed.. etc.. than it does with the character of "Satan"

Setting aside "Lucifer" as a Latin term, there is no justification anywhere in the Isaiah passage that he is a "bringer of wisdom". None, nada, zip. What it does say is that this "shining one" was cut down because of his prideful belief that he could sit above everything including God Almighty.

Instead of "bringer of wisdom" he needs to be known correctly as the "bringer of stupidity" or the "bringer of foolishness"

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 06:02 AM
link   

I just want to point out that "satan" and "shaytan" come from Hebrew "satan - שטן" and the original meaning was one that causes to choose wrong path.
The adversary position and personification appeared later.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 06:17 AM
link   
reply to post by ZeroKnowledge

I just want to point out that "satan" and "shaytan" come from Hebrew "satan - שטן" and the original meaning was one that causes to choose wrong path.

what happened before satan chose the wrong path (with an own will, i guess) ?

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 06:40 AM
link   
reply to post by icepack

I personally believe that Satan loves God so much that he/she volunteered to be evil , so mankind could grow spiritually. How would we know love without hate , good without evil , happiness without sadness . IMO evil is necessary.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 06:42 AM
link   
reply to post by icepack

what happened before satan chose the wrong path

Sorry,my bad English at play.
Satan is a verb. This verb describes the action of causing someone (else) to choose the wrong path/way.

edit on 21-3-2012 by ZeroKnowledge because: (no reason given)

Edit.
Sorry. Not a verb!
It means the one that causes the other to choose the wrong path. Not action. My bad.
edit on 21-3-2012 by ZeroKnowledge because: Iamvrong

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 06:58 AM
link   
reply to post by bdb818888

why ? what would happen if the devil stopped doing bad things ? wouldn't love and other good things stay good anyway ?

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 07:00 AM
link   
reply to post by ZeroKnowledge

thanks for explaining. found some pictures which seems to show the "leading to the wrong way".

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by truthinfact
In my opinion, god is the source of all biological life.

Satan is the reason we feel strange in our own nakedness.

Satan is the reason we are aware.

satan represents the disbalance, and god the balance.

Lol, I don't feel strange naked. The people on the bus with me do, but meh!

The concept of Satan is our ID.
We are our EGO.
The concept of God is Super Ego.

Instincts and desire, logic, moral restriction.

edit on 21-3-2012 by mainidh because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 07:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Jamjar

Jihad is both and means Struggle.

From internally (be all the best you as a person can be), to war (fighting the enemy of islam wherever they are encountered).

It does tend to mean holy war for westerners, but a majahid strives for jihad for many reasons.

Wiki has this:

1: A believer's internal struggle to live out the Muslim faith as well as possible
2: The struggle to build a good Muslim society
3: Holy war: the struggle to defend Islam, with force if necessary

So, now that is out of the way, it's fair to say that just as a lot of western societies consider jihad to mean holy war against infidel, there are also many people of islamic faith who hold the same belief.

Jihad is basically to be the best you can in all aspects of your life. I have yet to see this in practice within many islamic nations however.

sorry for the offtop,

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by bdb818888
Lucifer is just another name for the planet Venus , the word Lucifer is nowhere written in the bible. I know Satan has many names , but Lucifer is not one of them. Then name Lucifer became famous from the book Paradise lost , they believe the author made a mistake by calling Satan Lucifer

Note the parallel verses pointing to the same being:

Isaiah 14:12 How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!

Luke 10:18 He replied, "I saw Satan fall like lightning from heaven.

Revelation 12:9 And the great dragon was thrown down, that ancient serpent, who is called the devil and Satan, the deceiver of the whole world—he was thrown down to the earth, and his angels were thrown down with him.

Lucifer and Satan are both the same being. He was thrown down to earth from heaven as these parallel verses show.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   
revelations 22:16

King James 2000 Bible (©2003)
I Jesus have sent my angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   
I think 1 acts like its in first command and is really second. Original first command seems to of been deceived by second and 2nd controls kingdom & angels FOR NOW.

join