It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

rumours of war

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   
i dont know about other members,but man alive it seems that every other post here is about war!
syria,iran,china russia,etc.....
it seems like you want this crap to happen just so you can say 'i told you'!
we all see the news(be it real or fake) but seriously,what are YOU gonna do about it?
how about every one take a breath and try to figure out what can be done to fix all these problems instead of bombing some other part of the globe! fear mongering is what tptb want you to do,and your getting sucked in to being scared all the time.
well its working!
well me for one doesn't know what to do about iran,i don't even know the truth about it! i know i will not pick up arms against them. they haven't done anything to me!
it seems north america has done the most damage to other countries and the earth than anyone else!
you can speak of the atrocities that dictators have done around the world,but if you do some research,you'll find out who put these people in power.(guess who!!!)
all i say i wish people would think about a solution,not war and being afraid.
peace

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by reficul

we all see the news(be it real or fake) but seriously,what are YOU gonna do about it?

I am going to make the best of it. It will finally open the doors that need to be opened in order to realign how I wish to live my life without all the bs we have now in our lives. While everyone else is fighting, I will be constructing my new life the way it should be and the way I want it. No one will be paying attention to what I am doing amid the chaos. Mentally, I think I am prepared for just about anything, so bring it on.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Skewed

here here! glad some one else has logical thinking!

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skewed

Originally posted by reficul

I am going to make the best of it. It will finally open the doors that need to be opened in order to realign how I wish to live my life without all the bs we have now in our lives. While everyone else is fighting, I will be constructing my new life the way it should be and the way I want it. No one will be paying attention to what I am doing amid the chaos. Mentally, I think I am prepared for just about anything, so bring it on.

A sample of ignorance, what the TPTB wants actually. Nice wordings though.

...or...

You can start gather people about this and march to the man in charge and ask simple question - "Why another war ?"

But I believe it will go on to plan, because nobody got balls to stand up.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by reficul

Fear can be a positive emotion. It can make you more aware of your surroundings. It is what makes animals survive in the wild, and it is what can make us prepare for all eventualities. "Fight or flight" doesn't have to be the only response to this emotion, however.
In my opinion, the solution to the problems of which you speak is to get the warmongers out of our respective governments. In my nation, Dr. Paul being President of the United States would be an excellent first step in deescalating the probability of another global war.
edit on 20-3-2012 by Q:1984A:1776 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by NullVoid

Just curious what would one person do?

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by NullVoid

That is assuming that you know what I am up to and what my plans happen to be, which you do not. My plans could be what the TPTB want, but I can guarantee that I will still do things my way and not theirs. If SHTF, certain societal aspects will then become null and void which will open a lot of doors for people that know how to take advantage of the situation and have the ability to adapt and overcome to work problems out on the fly.
edit on 20-3-2012 by Skewed because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by thehoneycomb

an old chinese prodverb says that a man can move a mountain in his lifetime if it is in his way! lead by example!
you think you can or you think you cant,either way you are correct!

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Skewed

again! here here! why cant people think instead of respond?!!!

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   

My son and I were having a conversation about war today and I said to him its funny that we "humans" fight with one another on this small planet in the middle of nowhere. He said yeah dad why dont we all just grow up and live peacefully with one another. Instead of war we should act like adults and solve our differences peacefully. Hes 12. Im hoping the future generations are waking up to the absurdity in which we live,. Hopefully they turn this mess around

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by sd211212

My son and I were having a conversation about war today and I said to him its funny that we "humans" fight with one another on this small planet in the middle of nowhere. He said yeah dad why dont we all just grow up and live peacefully with one another. Instead of war we should act like adults and solve our differences peacefully. Hes 12. Im hoping the future generations are waking up to the absurdity in which we live,. Hopefully they turn this mess around

I would like to think they are. Despite what people think we are living in the most peaceful time in human history. How much of that is because the world is dominated by a single super power and how much is that people have changed is hard to tell.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   

The answer : Limitless, except go back in time.

If anybody dont get it, a simpler answer would be [insert your prophet name here].

SORRY, I misread your question
back to question.

What would a person do ?
Lead a movement at proper time with proper cause. See my post below.
Too bad for you though, the turning point for America just passed few months ago. If you act properly at that time, you might become one of major candidate for the next president. Seriously

edit on 20-3-2012 by NullVoid because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skewed

Originally posted by NullVoid

That is assuming that you know what I am up to and what my plans happen to be, which you do not. My plans could be what the TPTB want, but I can guarantee that I will still do things my way and not theirs. If SHTF, certain societal aspects will then become null and void which will open a lot of doors for people that know how to take advantage of the situation and have the ability to adapt and overcome to work problems out on the fly.
edit on 20-3-2012 by Skewed because: (no reason given)

Agreed, however, its bring much more benefits if the said person act before SHTF. When a society aware of incoming SHTF/mislead, the said person should stand up, claim leader, take act to lead, that is the turning point. Find the turning point is the hardest thing, but we can always hit and miss.

Sample study (before SHTF) - Gaddafi, he stand up and lead and get gold aeroplane pulling the PM strings.
(after SHTF) - Too many African country, Somalia, Yemen etc, uhh Afghanistan is good sample to study, becomed a PM in a wasteland, duh.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by reficul

it seems like you want this crap to happen just so you can say 'i told you'!

actually no its a pre-requisite of ATS to have a Narcissistic Personality Disorder.
Everybody is in competition to be the one to call it when it happens

which is just what you said after I look at it that way

edit on 22-3-2012 by rebellender because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   

www.youtube.com...

If you do not want to listen to the video you can read it....

And that is what one person can do

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   
I've actually got a bit of a theory.

Have you noticed that in 'Murica, everything is a WAR?
war on obesity, war on drugs, war on WHATEVER.
do you think they're desensitizing us to the word "war" so that when it is declared or mentioned, we don't freak out and cause an uprising?

probably not
but just an idea.

but I do think that a large scale war will be fought soon, not as soon as many think, but I'll give it ten years.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 06:50 AM
link   
reply to post by rebellender

'one love
one heart
lets get together
and we will feel alright'

Bob Marley.
peace - please

top topics

join