It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Focus Points Create Reality

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   
There exists probability regions around us at all times, alternate formations of atoms. These alternate formations of atoms essentially result in alternate realities. The energies of reality always remain as probability regions until observation, at which point the probabilities collapse into one actual formation. The formation results from focusing, which condenses the probability regions of the surroundings in order to conform with that focus point. It is a mirror image of the focus point of the observer. The less focused you are, the more wiggle room the atoms are given to exist as probabilities. Increased intensities and durations of being unfocused opens your mind up to more and more of its potential for infinitely wide range of ways which it can sort the surrounding energies in its creation of your reality. This is simply a testament to the infinitely wide range of FOCUS POINTS which the brain is capable of. When you focus, the probabilities collapse in order to conform to the viewpoint of your focus. This works on a reciprocating fashion, because since your focus creates your reality, it seemingly confirms the truth of your focus point. This creates momentum, and makes that viewpoint more and more ingrained into your mental makeup, which therefore continues to play a role in your brain’s sorting of the energies.

If you understand this process, the ideal way of being becomes obvious. Constantly cultivate an unfocused mind, until an opportunity to focus in an enjoyable and preferable way presents itself. When this occurs, you focus intensely, honing in your mind on those energies. When the opportunity for preferable focusing disappears, you go back to cultivating an unfocused mind. Through your cultivation of an unfocused mind, you open up more potential within your Nervous System to sort energies in a more flexible fashion. Through your only focusing on preferable things, you build momentum in your mind, and create a tendency to align energies in that way. This is the essential technique for reality creation. Now it is all about training yourself to consistently do this, and learning how you want to focus. Remember, focus points serve as reference points for what you are going to attract into your reality.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   

The energies of reality always remain as probability regions until observation, at which point the probabilities collapse into one actual formation

I would LOVE to take this post seriously but all I can read are half-explained theories and imagined rubbish.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Wall of Text crits you for 100 damage.

Dead.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Objective/subjective realities intertwined as one. The universe is undefined until it is defined by the observer.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   
I have a pretty unfocused mind already and it does not seem to help me or win me the lotto! Now I am off to another distraction...

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by abeverage
I have a pretty unfocused mind already and it does not seem to help me or win me the lotto! Now I am off to another distraction...

Speaking of the lottery. I usually only play the lottery on a "hunch". This hunch is a feeling. Its sort of like a kind of knowing. I rarely buy scratch offs, but whenever I get that feeling, I do. I won $100 on a $2 ticket and then less that 5 plays later, I won another $100 on a $5 ticket. The intermediate plays were plays that were fueled by addiction. After a 5 lose streak, I gave up for months. Then one day, on a hunch, I hit it again.

The point is, reality is undefined until we define it. Faith influences future probabilities simply because you define the future in a particular way. In fact, I would go out on a philosophical limb and say that time moves forward because of faith.

"For we walk by faith, and not by sight".

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by smithjustinb

Fine I define that in my reality I am a lotto winner and I will win the next Big lottery!

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by mr10k

The energies of reality always remain as probability regions until observation, at which point the probabilities collapse into one actual formation

I would LOVE to take this post seriously but all I can read are half-explained theories and imagined rubbish.

If you think the idea of energies existing as probability regions until observation, at which point they collapse, is rubbish, you know absolutely nothing about quantum mechanics. Pretty basic fact.

edit on 20-3-2012 by TheJourney because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-3-2012 by TheJourney because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Fine I define that in my reality I am a lotto winner and I will win the next Big lottery!

Words are meaningless. You have to KNOW it will happen. There is no room for doubt, and the greater the odds, the less doubt there has to be.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Fine I know I will win. I promise not to brag when I do too. I will not say I told you so but I will say I might have mentioned it...

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Fine I know I will win. I promise not to brag when I do too. I will not say I told you so but I will say I might have mentioned it...

Declaring that you know, doesn't necessarily make it true. You have to feel it.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by smithjustinb

They are just feeling what it's like to be me, since I'm going to win it.

The Mega Millions is up to 1/4 Billion now.

Ribbit

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by ButtUglyToad

Originally posted by smithjustinb

They are just feeling what it's like to be me, since I'm going to win it.

The Mega Millions is up to 1/4 Billion now.

Ribbit

I got faith in you. Since I do, maybe we could split it?

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   

I have felt that I have already won for sometime...

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   
I hear ya, TheJourney! You get a star from me.

He's right, but most people are so used to their own particular brand of focus the idea is incomprehensible to them.
In fact what you're describing is the basis for dream control while lucid dreaming, which is the best place to practice this kind of focus because you can see immediate results.

I'm not sure how practical staying unfocused is, but the best way to overcome anything in a dream is to ignore it completely, then it will cease to exist. Fighting things in dreams just causes you to focus on them more, sustaining their existence.

new topics

top topics

join