It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The top 3 "truthers" Tsarion, Icke, Maxwell full of baloney?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   
I think these guys are mixing truth with lies. There in it for the mula. Also something to remember is when a conspiracy theorist is too popular it probably means his a disinfo agent. If these guys were less mainstream I would be more inclined to believe them.

I think some of the bs of T and M is astrotheology, I may be wrong though..

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Gotta use your own discretion and intuition my friend. I read icke sometimes, half truths or not its up to you to seek out the full truth, because -no one- tells the whole truth and nothing but the truth, never.

Icke and others like that may not know they are lying, they may perfectly believe what they say, doesn't mean they are not spreading false information though, it happens all the time. Intuition is your best friend, its usually right.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   
They're making a living out of it, If they do tell you one truth and it attracts you to them, then they have to add 99 lies to it just to re-attract you so that they may make a living out of you. And it's impossible that they know what they're speaking off, as if they have superhuman abilities to detect "truth".

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by AzureSky
Gotta use your own discretion and intuition my friend. I read icke sometimes, half truths or not its up to you to seek out the full truth, because -no one- tells the whole truth and nothing but the truth, never.

Icke and others like that may not know they are lying, they may perfectly believe what they say, doesn't mean they are not spreading false information though, it happens all the time. Intuition is your best friend, its usually right.

I agree this is where you need to use your own logic and reason and see where this rings true with you.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by 0thetrooth0

Most people dismiss Icke because of the Reptillian thing. That makes him an easy target regardless of the veracity of that particular subject. However, it is folly and also a strawman to say that becuase of that, all the rest he discusses and highlights is outright lies.

The best way to get someone ignored is to ridicule them. "Oh look, here's the man who claimed he was the Son of God and believes in a Reptillian agenda". To me he makes a lot of sense on many subjects and I can't see him or anyone else making a career like the people you have mentioned out of downright lies.

I'm sure Jesus was ridiculed (to give possibly a bad example) in his day by many of those in power at the time. 2000 years later...?

Just my 2 cents.

Astrotheology is also applicable to the Bible
It's all in the interpretation.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by 0thetrooth0

Is your opinion about Abdullah Hashem the same?

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   
I know virtually nothing about Jordan Maxwell, to be honest; haven't really seen any of his material at all.

They do make money, however; but I don't have any particular objection to them doing that, especially since as far as I know, they aren't billionaires. Tsarion generally dresses well, if in a heavily Plutonian style that resembles that of an undertaker.

I consider Icke's signal to noise ratio to usually be around 50%, to be honest; which doesn't really bother me either. I consider his perspective on the economic system to be very insightful, and if he wants to combine that with the occasional straight jacket stuff about Reptilians and the Moon, I'm not going to hold it against him. I'll just smile with a fair degree of deliberate indulgence and condescension, and then go back to whatever else I was doing, until the next time he feels like saying something lucid. I've taken '___' before.

In other words, if you want to go digging, you have to be prepared to run into loads of fecal matter, as well as buried treasure. It doesn't mean that they're con artists, necessarily; it just goes with the territory.
edit on 20-3-2012 by petrus4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by AzureSky
Gotta use your own discretion and intuition my friend.

This.

As for the OP, I haven't read/watched any of Maxwell or Icke, but I've watched a few of Tsarion's videos... and I noticed that, although I agreed with a lot of what he had to say, some of it was BS (at least, in my experience). And it's only a problem when he based his conclusions on the facts that I didn't agree with.

For example, I watched Tsarion's video on... The future of mankind or something like that. And he made a point about something he called the Consensus Theory. Now, I agree with the theory, but I DON'T agree with his examples.
The theory is that, people will believe mainstream media. If something is in the media, it happened. If it's not in the media, it didn't happen. But his example was how the moon landing never happened (despite being in the news). Now, I believe that the moon landing DID happen, so I couldn't agree with his example proving his point, but I still agreed with his point.

So, listening to those conspiracy theorists is like that... just an exercise in discretion.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by satron

I have him in a different category than these..

I dont think Abdullah had/has a disinfo agenda. He honestly believes what he talks about.

I believe some of what he says, but not all of it, less than 50% i believe..

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   
well Tsarion is a real dim with his take on history is worse than the stuff mainstream histors shoves down your neck, he actualy said tthe druids were a race, I mean the moment he said that I just switched off to him, at least get your facts right before you distort them,

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by 0thetrooth0
I think these guys are mixing truth with lies. There in it for the mula. Also something to remember is when a conspiracy theorist is too popular it probably means his a disinfo agent. If these guys were less mainstream I would be more inclined to believe them.

I think some of the bs of T and M is astrotheology, I may be wrong though..

i too had this feeling so i checked them out, i found that they follow the teachings of alice ann bailey ,who started lucis trust(im sure we all know what that is) a theosophist who studied under helena petrovna blavatsky whos writings profoundly influenced the nazis and is the root of the new age movement. in my humble christian opinion they are devieved at best if not decievers themselves.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Ive learned and actually began researching based on those three men. We are not supposed to take absolutes from anyone, but they are stepping stones as far as I'm concerned.

No matter who you read, listen to or view their videos, whatever interests you, should just be the first step to further investigation. If your looking for the "Messiah of Research and or Conspiracy" you will never fully learn the way that you were intended too.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   
top three truthers?
not sure about that stat
says who?

that said:
You don't have to take their opinions at all
the three are well know for referencing their work

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by 0thetrooth0
If these guys were less mainstream I would be more inclined to believe them.

This is illogical on the basis of that's the whole point for people in the underground; to become mainstream so their ideas, opinions and beliefs eventually become mainstream. You can't hold success against them.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Well as someone who has spent 8 years being under 24/7 surveillance and on a gang stalking list, I can say from personal experience that I think that David Icke is legit.

I can't vouch for the alien stuff he talks about however, as it's not something that I have personally experienced.

top topics

join