It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Voter fraud or military incompetence?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2004 @ 01:07 PM
link   
For the last three general elections, I submitted my absentee vote through a military liason, usually they have some young officer in charge of the paperwork. Now mind you, when I voted, I was in two different services. The Coast Guard for Clinton/Bush, Army for Clinton/Dole, and the Army for Gore/Bush.

So this year, I'm absentee voting again, but this time I called my Supervisor of Elections myself. I'm a registered Republican (hey, I was young) and registered in Pasco County, Florida.

So I call about my absentee ballot, and the nice lady says I need to register again. I asked, why? She said since I had not voted in the last two general elections, I have to re-register.

Ok. Apparently, the last two elections for the President of the United States, I punched my ballot, and someone threw it in the trash. Voter fraud or military incompetence?

I want to complain to someone, but I have no proof I voted in the last three elections!

So, today I re-registered, and it's a good thing, because registration ends October 4th. And to all of ATS's military members, call your county's Supervisor of Elections and submit your own absentee ballot!

posted on Sep, 22 2004 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Sounds a bit like voter fraud to me... Problem would be proving it.

new topics

join