It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Made this video for an english project at school..Our theme is what does a ideal society look like?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   
vimeo.com...

The link is on vimeo. Took me awhile to make this on sony vegas pro, a few weeks. Had to subtitle each word which is one clip per word, added a lot of clips from Deus Ex: Human revolution endings and Most outstanding fact of the universe famous video. What do you guys think?

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Bravo!! Good job!

I'm rather in awe actually
edit on 19-3-2012 by Sinny because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Very good....and very time consuming lol

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Great video brother.. I truly wish everyone could be as touched as I sit now by the message conveyed in the video.. but unfortunately the world is too cynical.

S&F
edit on 19-3-2012 by 31Bravo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Very good. A lot of emotion. Great choice of speech and music blending.

I really didn't wanna mention it but "Business" is misspelled in the very beginning. Sorry it just jumped out at me.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Awesome ! Very impressive. S&F.
This should be a TV commercial and should be played day and night in every country around the world.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLieWeLive

haha woops, I rewatched my video probably over like 30 times before I uploaded it on vimeo. I guessed I completely missed this one.
edit on 19-3-2012 by HazyChestNutz because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Brilliant work OP, very awesome - I am impressed
I've heard/seen that speech but you did a great job expressing the message through imagery. Did you get an A?

Originally posted by TheLieWeLive

I really didn't wanna mention it but "Business" is misspelled in the very beginning. Sorry it just jumped out at me.

LOL I missed that one, but I wasn't reading right away. I did see the OP spelled "torture" as "torcher" - I definitely wanted to mention it but wasn't sure how to bring it up
I just thought it was amusing :X It did not distract from the overall excellence of the piece. Again, nice work OP!

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Forevever
Brilliant work OP, very awesome - I am impressed
I've heard/seen that speech but you did a great job expressing the message through imagery. Did you get an A?

Originally posted by TheLieWeLive

LOL I missed that one, but I wasn't reading right away. I did see the OP spelled "torture" as "torcher" - I definitely wanted to mention it but wasn't sure how to bring it up
I just thought it was amusing :X It did not distract from the overall excellence of the piece. Again, nice work OP!

project is due in a few months. the purpose for uploading it now is to get other people to edit it, knew there were mistakes in my video, but I couldn't catch it unless if someone says it. Thanks for the feedback
Ill re-edit the spelling mistakes.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 12:00 AM
link   
woops * doublepost
edit on 20-3-2012 by HazyChestNutz because: (no reason given)

top topics

join