It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Would You Vaccinate Your Newborn?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheMythLives

" I have been a strong opponent of vaccines because my youngest son acquired autism after he got his MMR shot at 5"

I am sorry that your son developed autism. However, we must remember the golden rule of humans. Correlation does not imply causation.

Because of this propaganda, about vaccines, it has literally caused suppressed diseases to come back:

We have outbreaks of Polio, when Polio was considered dead...
We have whooping cough outbreaks...
Increase in Measles...
Increase in Mumps...
The list continues...

You just said correlation doesnt imply causation, then you went and did it yourself. Nice job.

The "outbreaks" you are talking about are mostly in vaccinated kids. Vaccinations are the outbreak monkeys.

Vaccinated kids have the diseases theyre vaccinated for at a rate of 500% more than unvaccinated kids.

www.naturalnews.com...

Specifically with Autism linkage of the vaccines. This is non-sense, I am sorry. I cannot put it another way. If vaccines are bad then so are the drugs used to cure illness when you are an adult. Anti-biotics should not be taken then, if you develop an infection that is too bad use homeopathic methods, change your diet. It does not work. Vaccines are the future still and they have saved countless number of lives. And because of crack pot studies like this:

Crack-pot studies because that is how theyre propagandized? It has been known that vaccines cause neurological damage since the polio vaccine. They tested it on rats. They all came down with autism symptoms. And more recently...

Vaccine bombshell: Baby monkeys given standard doses of popular vaccines develop autism symptoms

Sunday, May 06, 2012

www.naturalnews.com...

Or how about the fact that an Italian court ruled that the MMR vaccine does cause autism AFTER hearing all the evidence?

What about the fact that there here in the US you cant even sue a vaccine maker for side-effects or theyd all go out of business? I believe they (the vaccine manufacturers) brought this problem to the Fed Gov in the 40's or 50's. So now there is a 50 or 75 cent fee attached to every single vaccination that goes to the vaccine injury fund. Something like 2 billion has been paid out, and there is about 3 billion left. My numbers may be off. The very fact that theyre immune from lawsuit at their own request should tell you something.

And by the way polio rates were already decreasing before the vaccine came out.

It has caused many of the autism linked to vaccine studies to apologize and stop promoting anti-vaccine campaigns, because they were wrong. The celebrities to supported the anti-vaccine trend are not supporting it anymore. Doctors who were supporting it are not supporting it anymore, they are complete believers in Vaccines now.

Merck just got outed faking the efficacy of a vaccine for decades.... google it.

And maybe doctors are complete believers is because they are getting bribed by GlaxoSmithKline... google that too.

I wouldnt doubt that all vaccine makers are giving trips and cash to doctors.

Only the strong evangelic religious community is still pioneering this fraud. When the evidence tells them they are wrong they just do not believe the truth.

Maybe you havent looked into the evidence enough yourself. And speaking of evidence you have none for that statement about the religious community being the only ones. In fact they arent. I know because I'm not religious, much less evangelical, and my newborn is totally unvaccinated. Most people I know about are simple health conscious, not evangelical or religious. Your statement was again, pure propaganda.

It is so infantile that it is not even potent. It would be like taking a lick of your lead pencil. It won't hurt you, just taste bad.

Apparently you know little of the science of aluminum in the human body. I suggest you get educated. You probably say the same about mercury.

Please I cannot urge you enough to vaccinate your children. It is important to there health and to the health of the children around them.

More caviar dreams. Herd immunity is bollocks. Google that three.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   
ThichHeaded,

This will put your mind to rest, the vaccines are far too great a danger to ever consider, look after your child and trust nature, do not trust those who want to profit from your child's ill health and try to use fear (myth) to control you. Here is enough information to put any logical person off vaccinating their children:-

Firstly we have the former Merck Vaccine Chief Dr Maurice Hilleman admitting that the Cancer causing SV40 is in vaccines
www.youtube.com...

Bayer knowingly sold HIV contaminated Vaccines
www.youtube.com...

The independent and internationally renowned Cochrane Collaboration warned that there are no studies showing that the flu vaccines are safe or effective
www.medicalnewstoday.com...

Then we have Cot Death, which ceases to exist when you stop vaccinating under-2's
www.vierascheibner.org...
www.shirleys-wellness-cafe.com...

Was young Max really going to become Autistic, he seems to be doing well beforehand, until he had his MMR. We here the same story again and again, $Trillions of compensation would have to be paid out if it were ever admitted.
www.youtube.com...

A doctor has evidence that all vaccines are causing mini-strokes
vactruth.com...

Next we have the risk of inducing Diabetes Type 1
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

The old person's flu vaccine causes dementia/Alzheimer's
www.whale.to...

There is evidence that UNICEF sterilize under the guise of vaccination in third world nations
www.lifesitenews.com...

And we also have the the so-called 'conspiracy theorists' who point out evidence of the Swine Flu vaccine being used to get the population down by damaging developing ovaries with Polysorbate 80. organichealthadviser.com...

The 'conspiracy theorists' will also point to the fact that those who live near to the Hepatitis B vaccination stations in Africa are the most likely to have HIV
www.originofaids.com...

There is even evidence that childhood illnesses such as Measles make us stronger, grow taller, and less likely to go down with various Cancers
tv.naturalnews.com...

Here's an interesting survey - Survey Results: Are Unvaccinated Children Healthier?
www.thehealthyhomeeconomist.com...

Interesting vaccine quotes
www.vaclib.org...

Originally posted by DisasterButton
reply to post by ThichHeaded

This is something I've been doing my best to research. I am now 5 months pregnant and already I feel the pressure to do "the right thing" when it comes to my daughter. I'm absolutely terrified to not vaccinate(for obvious risks) at the same time I hear most schools won't even welcome children who haven't had their vaccinations. I'm not anywhere near religious and would feel ridiculous using that as some sort of excuse. I'm at my wits end trying to figure it out. I want a healthy little girl and if she were to develop autism or illness after a vaccination, I'd probably flip my lid! Like I said, I've researched, but still wish there was a single place to get reliable, documented information.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   
I vaccinate both my kids. They are adults and turned out fine.

My first grandchild is being vaccinated on schedule.

I don't think that there has ever been a study that definitively linked vaccinations with autism.

I'm sorry that your child has autism.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Most people get chickenpox and they are immune for life. Get a vaccination and they wear off. Most recently this is apparent with the so called whooping cough outbreak. Google it. On top of that you have the manufacturers doing their own studies for the FDA and faking them. If vaccines work as supposed why do they wear off and why are booster shots needed?

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   
grantjennings,

Make sure you delay them until at least 2 years of age to avoid crib death. Ideally avoid them altogether, but if for some reason you do decide to vaccinate, make sure you never let them receive multiple vaccines, there needs to be at least 1 month apart, otherwise the risk of vaccine damage is far greater.

Like I say though, it's not worth it, the vaccines don't even work very well. Vaccines are only about money, first the cost of the vaccine and the cost of treatment for the lifelong allergies and autoimmune diseases, effectively putting taxes in place that then get paid to Big Pharma.

Once you look into these childhood illnesses they are nothing to worry about if your child is healthy and well-nourished. We've been lied to, history has been rewritten.

Originally posted by grantjennings
We are currently delaying the shots for our child until we do further research. I wish there was definitive answers on the safety or dangers of these vaccinations. Vaccine injury is a real phenomenon, but at the same time, they do help the spread of disease in some cases. There is so much propaganda on both sides of the issue. What is a parent to do?

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Excellent post winnar, it's great to see plenty of well-informed people here on ATS

Originally posted by winnar
Most people get chickenpox and they are immune for life. Get a vaccination and they wear off. Most recently this is apparent with the so called whooping cough outbreak. Google it. On top of that you have the manufacturers doing their own studies for the FDA and faking them. If vaccines work as supposed why do they wear off and why are booster shots needed?

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wildbob77
I don't think that there has ever been a study that definitively linked vaccinations with autism.

Just look at the Amish, they don't vaccinate and they don't have Autism

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   
I'd recommend stopping them now and holding off till the age of 2 if possible

Originally posted by madhatr137

I have a 3 month old.
She has gotten and will continue to get her vaccinations, just like I did when I was a child.

And I turned out alright.
Actually, I have a stronger than average immune system.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   
ThichHeaded,

Nearly every state has a medical or PHILOSOPHIC exemption. Just make sure the hospital and nurses know beforehand what you want. We had no problem with our newborn not getting vaccinated when we let them know 2 months ahead of time. We went in with a "birthplan". For the most part it was followed to the letter. Baby never left our sight in the hospital. They were aware we wanted it that way and they made sure it happened.

There is too much evidence going against vaccinations in their current incarnations to label them anything other than unsafe. When you have someone posting links from CNN about the "fraud studies" you have to remember that big pharma is responsible for a lot of TV ad sales. You have to remember that Merck got outed lying about how effective its vaccines are. Talk about fraud? And you have to remember that GlaxoSmithKline got caught bribing doctors. Not specifically for vaccines but for some of their other products. Id rest assured that if theyre doing it for one product theyre doing it for them all.

Above all just use some common sense. When you know, and its admitted by EVERY scientist and various gov agencies, that mercury and aluminum are bad for the body that putting them in a vaccine cant and does not make them safe all of the sudden.

Just google what you need to do for your state and dont let anyone talk you out of it. Believe me, some will try.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Quite a coincidence that SIDS or sudden infant death syndrome cropped up in the 80's when the number of vaccinations required skyrocketed. Also quite the coincidence that most kids dying from SIDS did so just a few days after a round of vaccinations.

And please dont bring up how you are fine and your kids will be too if you got vaccinated in the 70's or 80's. The number required now is quadruple or quintiple what it was back then. And it only seems to go up every year.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   
There was a time I did....but not any more. I vaccinated my first daughter exactly like we are told to. My second daughter passed away from SIDS not long after her second round of vaccinations. I then started to study everything I could find on it.

If I ever decided to have another the answer would not only be no...it would be HELL NO! Don't listen to anyone, just do your own research on it. There is so much information out there. Good information. The best thing to do, is not listen to the way out there folks on either side, but read for yourself. You will find the answer that you need and will feel like you made the most educated choice you could either way.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by winnar

I appreciate your reply; however, I do not appreciate your sarcasm. I am not looking for a debate. I am helping a fellow human with evidence provided by scientific journals and the scientific community. Your source of information is not an accredited scientific source and it is not a reliable source. They have no scientific journal or scientific validity.

According to Skeptoid:

When Natural News began, it was basically the blog and sales portal of anti-pharmaceutical activist Mike Adams. His basic premise has always been the Big Pharma conspiracy, the idea that the medical industry secretly wants to keep everyone sick, and conspires with the food industry to make people unhealthy, all driven by a massive plot of greed to sell poisonous medicines. Adams appears to have become a protégé of Alex Jones, for he now writes on Natural News at least as many police state conspiracy articles as he does anti-science based medicine articles. They carry ads for each other on their sites as well.

It is important to remember the source of information and to use critical thinking when faced with opposing views that go against the safety of the community. I must urge you to read an ACTUAL scientific journal. To do your RESEARCH. To seldom AFFIRM what you read just because you agree with the article. It does not matter what you or I believe only what is true.

For more information:

Natural news- Skeptic

skeptoid.com...

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   
And one more thing I forgot.

There seems to be a common misconception that mercury has been taken out of all vaccines. It hasnt been. Just most of them. Meanwhile they added other things that are just as bad if not worse.

edit to add: And I did mention previously I have a newborn, almost a month old now. I had 9 months to actually study this, which I did, to prepare myself to talk to doctors, nurses, and if necessary state workers. You wont out google me. You wont outlink me. I will not show you any respect when I trounce your supposed argument that vaccines are effective and/or safe.
edit on 6-8-2012 by winnar because: must be filled out

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Kangaruex4Ewe,

Thanks for posting, I'm very sorry to hear about the death of your daughter. I too have family members who are no longer in this world due to severe vaccine damage.

Originally posted by Kangaruex4Ewe
There was a time I did....but not any more. I vaccinated my first daughter exactly like we are told to. My second daughter passed away from SIDS not long after her second round of vaccinations. I then started to study everything I could find on it.

If I ever decided to have another the answer would not only be no...it would be HELL NO! Don't listen to anyone, just do your own research on it. There is so much information out there. Good information. The best thing to do, is not listen to the way out there folks on either side, but read for yourself. You will find the answer that you need and will feel like you made the most educated choice you could either way.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMythLives

The former Merck Vaccine Chief seems like a good source, in his own words

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheMythLives
reply to post by winnar

I appreciate your reply; however, I do not appreciate your sarcasm. I am not looking for a debate. I am helping a fellow human with evidence provided by scientific journals and the scientific community. Your source of information is not an accredited scientific source and it is not a reliable source. They have no scientific journal or scientific validity.

I'm so sorry you dont appreciate my sarcasm.

I know you arent looking for a debate since you made no rebuttal to any of my points and furthermore the rest of this post is nothing but an ad-hominem and non sequitur attack against Natural News which provides sources at the end of all its articles.

You can put up straw men all you like. I'll just huff and puff and blow your house of cards down.

If and when you actually do want a debate, which I assure you will be mostly mysided, I will inundate you with links to real studies.

According to Skeptoid:

When Natural News began, it was basically the blog and sales portal of anti-pharmaceutical activist Mike Adams. His basic premise has always been the Big Pharma conspiracy, the idea that the medical industry secretly wants to keep everyone sick, and conspires with the food industry to make people unhealthy, all driven by a massive plot of greed to sell poisonous medicines. Adams appears to have become a protégé of Alex Jones, for he now writes on Natural News at least as many police state conspiracy articles as he does anti-science based medicine articles. They carry ads for each other on their sites as well.

It is important to remember the source of information and to use critical thinking when faced with opposing views that go against the safety of the community. I must urge you to read an ACTUAL scientific journal. To do your RESEARCH. To seldom AFFIRM what you read just because you agree with the article. It does not matter what you or I believe only what is true.

For more information:

Natural news- Skeptic

skeptoid.com...

edit on 6-8-2012 by winnar because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   

I waived the hep b vax.

I do not believe in vaccinating a newborn the second they are out of the womb.

I believe in delayed vax till the age of 2 at least.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by winnar
There seems to be a common misconception that mercury has been taken out of all vaccines. It hasnt been. Just most of them. Meanwhile they added other things that are just as bad if not worse.

Very good point, and it's also worth mentioning that it's now looking like Autism is in fact an autoimmune disease, it started to spiral out of control once the aborted fetus cellular debris was put into the vaccines, as our bodies are not just creating antibodies to the virus, but also to cells from the aborted fetus. Since the cells of the aborted fetus are so similar to our own cells, we can end up with antibodies which are fighting our own bodies, our immune system is then fighting us every day (this is known as an autoimmune disease). Vaccines cause many autoimmune diseases, such as Diabetes Type 1, MS and muscle-wasting diseases, but none of it gets tracked. You'd need to be tracking each person for at least 90 days post-vaccination for this to show up. The system deliberately doesn't track for this, as it's there by design to make big money from lifelong treatments. If we stop the vaccines, the future generations will be healthy and Big Pharma's profits won't be

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by drbatstein
Kangaruex4Ewe,

Thanks for posting, I'm very sorry to hear about the death of your daughter. I too have family members who are no longer in this world due to severe vaccine damage.

Originally posted by Kangaruex4Ewe

Thank you. My condolences to you as well. I just know that I really didn't look into it until after it happened. I REALLY wish more information was given to parents about the CONS/Side Effects, etc BEFORE they gave the shots. Most people tend to think that if the doc says it's ok...then it's ok. Sometimes that isn't always the case. And sometimes, tragedy strikes before you are even aware of the side effects. That is the sad part.

I believe some vaccines are good at a very delayed age. No baby should be shot up with drugs like that within their first few hours of life. The liver generally isn't even working to it's full potential at that point to process it. It has been about 12 years since I had to hold any of my babies for their shots. But I do recall going in with one at 2 months old and 2 nurses giving 2 shots EACH in both legs... That's 4 shots at one time with a baby weighing in at around 10/11 lbs. It's just too much, way too soon I think.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   
We're expecting our 3rd in March.
(yah it's early)
And I've thought about this as well>
I'm not anti vax, but I'm not pro-vax.

I think it's like so many other procedures and such, make an informed decision and realize that with every decision you make you are putting yourself and your child at risk.
Many things in a child's life presents a risk and it's a matter of working out how big the risk is.

Research it. Look up the main stream, look up the alternative and look up the medical facts.

I have a lot of questions but to be fair: no, we haven't had a major outbreak of measles, smallpox and such in many, many years.

Don't have a good answer for you, but wish you luck and hope you will keep us up to date.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join