It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chinese children orphanages

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   
So I seen a sky news article talking about the Chinese one child law, and how a lot of these orphanages children disappear.

So for example there is a orphanage with 300 children then a week later there is 200, where have the 100 children gone?

I have read about it a lot and there was one sky reporter that went undercover and the process was really shady about how they should leave the child outside in the dark and they will come to collect them, also saying about how inhumane the conditions the children are living in..

Anyway I was wondering if anyone could shed some more light on this whole corrupt thing they have going on?

Thanks

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by baboon123

organ-trafficking
for starters

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by DerepentLEstranger
reply to post by baboon123

organ-trafficking
for starters

What good are child sized organs?

Since they are orphans in a chinese orphanage, I doubt they are healthy enough to be worth much for transplants.
Unless child organs are a delicacy.

I would go with slavery before I went with organ traffickers

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   
This is an interesting subject. I have a few theories about this.

Almost all of the children that are in these orphanages are girls because in Chinese culture it is more suitable for the families to have a boy. In China, it is usually the male children who take care of their parents when they are older. Also, when a woman gets married in China she usually leaves her family to live with her husbands family. Its not like people in China magically started having only boys. So, what happens to the girls that are abandoned?

I have a theory that the orphanages in China are run by manufacturing companies. They provided the abandoned girls with a place to live, food, and such, and in return they get a cheap labor force to make all the crap they export to other countries. I'm also sure that prostitution must be involved some where. I'll try to do a little research to back this up.

Another theory I have is concerning the boys. Men growing up in China have a real issue finding wives because there aren't many girls being raised along side them. So, what you have pretty much is a whole generation of men growing up single and staying single for the rest of their lives. If China ever became involved in a major armed conflict, I'm sure they would have a large amount of young, single men ready to go off and fight.

Again, I'm going to try to do some research on all this. I saw a documentary on Netflix by National Geographic called "China's Lost Girls" and it was pretty eye opening. I cant find it on YouTube though, but you still may wanna check it out.

new topics

top topics

join