It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEWS: Horse Violations in Denmark

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2004 @ 09:14 PM
link   
One or more maniacs are on the loose in Denmark.
Violating horses. Many horses are killed already. Serial horsekiller(s).
People in Denmark say they will torture the person(s) if they can find them.
I can�t see why not...

nyhederne.tv2.dk
One more horse has been mishandled by one or more unknown persons. This time a mare on a field nearby Jels in South Jutland was harmed.

This is the worst case in seven incidents of horse violations in South Jutland. The mare was not wearing a halter and was therefore able to escape.

26 horses have been violated in Mitt and Vest Jutland during the last couple of years, while only one horse has been violated on Funen.

7 horses have died because of the violations.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

The world would be a better place without these kind of people.
There is no excuse for this behaviour.
No "I had a bad childhood" and "beuheuheu (french crying) poor little me" BS can justify anything like this.
One of the horses was found hanging upside down.
I don�t think anyone could do this alone.
WHY are they doing this?

[edit on 22-9-2004 by John bull 1]

posted on Sep, 22 2004 @ 12:30 PM
link   
I agree. There is no excusing it. I can't imagine that they contribute anything of value to society being such sadistic cretins. Another good case for the death penalty, in my opinion. It might seem harsh, but who knows what/who else they are doing this kind of thing to and getting away with it. The horses are just the sickness we SEE. God knows what else they do to entertain themselves when they don't have a horse to abuse. Some people are just garbage.

posted on Nov, 19 2004 @ 10:43 PM
link   
I�ve just seen an updated report of several incidents of sick animal violations in Denmark. I don�t know how to say this. This just makes me so freaking angry. Just in this summer (2004) :
-415 reported animal violations.
-40 horses sexually abused and several of them killed (latest, 4th Nov.).
-Several dogs stolen, later found drowned or with their heads cut off.
-Several swans found with their heads torn off...
-Kids seen as they were kicking porcupines in a sick play of soccer/football...
-Cat burned alive last week.

I gotta go outside for a minute...breath some air or something. For those who can read scandinavian (norwegian): Dagbladet: Blodig dyresjokk i Danmark (Warning! You gotta be strong to read this, but there are no violence or blood shown in the pictures).

join