It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Portland, Oregon field report thread

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 06:11 AM
link   
Hey ATSers, I've got my theories and such, and today is the day indicated by my research as an important day. I need you to help me by being my eyes in the field in Portland, OR.

I need to get live reports from Portland, OR on any suspicious activity such as local police, missing child search teams, Media vehicles, Fed vehicles, black helicopters and Elizabeth Smart possibly enroute from Bellevue, Washington.

Anybody working in the airport or at hotels keep an eye out for.... well.... you know..... you'll know when you see it.

* * * This is 1 day only. Today March 14, 2012. I need reports on activity in Portland, Oregon today only. * * *

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Maybe you could have more interested parties if you were to explain a little about your "theories and such", and tell us how your research led you to believe today is important. This thread is like a bare skeleton, now you need to add some meat. If I hear or see anything from my perch here in WA, I'll let you know..

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by 3n19m470

Yeah. You're right. I always think everybody knows who I am and what I am thinking. Maybe that is the crazy shining through. So anyway. I am observing an occult cycle of activity that leads me to think Kyron Horman may be discovered today. Or more accurately that the news of his discovery may be released today. Elizabeth Smart was in Bellevue, Washington yesterday for a fund raising event. Kyron disappeared in Portland, Oregon. Those two places are very close to each other on the map. Today's date is significant in another way, and so, I figured there was an amazing coincidence of physical location and chronology. I had the date first. Then I read online about the fund raiser in Bellevue. The two data points created an impression in my mind. See?

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   
You know who Elizabeth Smart is, right? She was kidnapped years ago. And then recovered. She is married now, and she is an ABC News Correspondent. A special missing persons news correspondent. She is an activist for child safety and she travels around to speaking engagements to spread awareness and raise funds for the cause. How I came to believe today's date is important is another several hours of blah, blah, blah.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   
It's the subject matter you've chosen to focus on that's quite disturbing. You'd better take those "several hours" and leave us some bread crumbs.
edit on 14-3-2012 by CodeRed3D because: (no reason given)

top topics

join