It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jeff Boss? Alleged list of people receiving hush money by NSA to keep mum about 9/11

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Urantia1111

Originally posted by PageAlaCearl
Nice post, I would bet it's all true as well. Good luck, touchy topic. People come here just to lie, I promise here's proof.....

www.abovetopsecret.com...
Profile with 800+ posts only in 9/11 forums, they not only pay people off they pay people to spread lies too, sadly many believe them.

I'm glad people are noticing this. Between 9/11 and chemtrails I've amassed quite a list of uber obvious paid shills on our beloved ATS. Not sure if its cool to be posting such a list but I know who they are and anyone paying any attention can easily sniff them out.

I say expose em' the site is about denying ignorance right, and the spreading of ignorance should be stopped. I've got a list as well and your right there is a strong showing between the 9/11 and Chemtrail threads
edit on 13-3-2012 by PageAlaCearl because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Here's some more info on the guy - www.nj.com...

There is also a youtube video up but I can't access it because I am at work.

Some lawsuits that he has filed -
sites.google.com...
edit on 13-3-2012 by Chewingonmushrooms because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Just read some of this stuff. Man this guy needs some help.

ALL THE EMPLOYEES OF TARGET EDGEWATER N.J AS OF 12/2010
ALL THE EMPLOYEES OF PATHMARK EDGEWATER N.J NIGHT SHIFT. OVER 20+
ALL THE EMPLOYEES OF STAPLES EDGEWATER N.J. AS OF 12/2010
ALL THE EMPLOYEES OF STAPLES RT 17 No PARAMUS
SAKINA ELLIS- OF 1950 ALASKAN WAY ,SEATTLE ,WASHINGTON -FULL TIME NSA AGENT WHO TOLD ME THAT SHE POISONS FOOD FOR THE 911 FAMILIES & RESPONDERS AT THE 911 EVENTS. SAKINA IS A HIT WOMEN FOR THE NSA AND HAS KILLED THOUSANDS
GARY SCHULTZ ESQ NYC
SLYVIA HERRARA CBS RADIO NYC

LUKE RADOWSKI HEAD OF “WE ARE CHANGE “FULL TIME NSA AGENT

CRAIG FERGESUN FULL TIME NSA AGENT “WE ARE CHANGE”
ALMOST ALL THE TOLL COLLECTORS AT THE LINCOLN TUNNEL.

JEN, PETER SEAN, SHAMIQUE, MS SHENFAH, CLINT & ALL THE EMPLOYEES OF STAPLES 29TH ST & 7TH AVENUE NYC

JOHN & ALL THE EMPLOYEES AT SPY TECH 44 WEST 55TH ST 3RD FL NYC SPY TECH IS A NSA FRONT COMPANY.
SILVIA DEMETER & ALL OF THE EMPLOYEES OF SPY SHOP 138 E 34TH ST A FRONT COMPANY FOR THE NSA.
ALL THE EMPLOYEES OF HONDA CAR DEALERSHIP INCLUDING ALL SERVICE PEOPLE NORTH BERGEN. THE NSA USES THESE PEOPLE AT THE HONDA SERVICE CENTER SO THEY CAN PUT BUGGING DEVICES & POSSIBLY POISON IN MY CAR .INORDER FOR THE BUGGING AND POISON TO GO UNDETECTED.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Chewingonmushrooms

I did watch some of his videos and must say as crazy as he sounds he's doing a lot more than some of us.If indeed true then there would be a huge paper trail and someone in position could find these 20,000 pay offs from Chase bank.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Yes he is local whack job here in New Jersey .....

Has or is running for Congress, Senate, President or Governor - sometimes at same time

Ran in 2009 democrat primary for governor - got like 8000 votes, mainly by promising free tutition, no tolls on
Garden State parkway (hey I'm for that too...) plus our esteemed ex governor Corzine was an incompetent
crook His latest endevour was to banrupt MF Global in process making 1.6 billion of client account money
disappear

Go into area around Weehawken or Secaucus will find every tree, lampost, road sign, bridge pillar plastered
with his nonsense

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   
At that rate who wasnt in on the heist??sounds like they just left me out!
The truth may come from stranger places i suppose...but theres no way hes gonna be able to prove this....
Besides 20,000 is pretty cheap to shut up about something like this.......it dont numb enough conscience.....
i hope he has some documentation.....

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Nice post, I would bet it's all true as well. Good luck, touchy topic. People come here just to lie, I promise here's proof.....

Profile with 800+ posts only in 9/11 forums, they not only pay people off they pay people to spread lies too, sadly many believe them.

You can safely at this stage include anyone who knowingly and consistently defends the 9/11
Official Story BS.

I also would bet the opening post is true, and I believe these people signed
up for the 9/11 gravy train because they knew that no-one would die,
that the victims were fake generated identities for the most part.

The Fake victims can bring down the whole charade.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 06:34 AM
link   

ALL OF THESE PEOPLE HAVE SPENT THE $20,000. THAT MAKES THESE PEOPLE ACCOMPLICES TO THE 911 ATTACK.THE FOLLOWING PEOPLE WERE GIVEN CHASE GIFT CARDS FROM THE NSA TO KEEP QUIET. THESE PEOPLE & THE 100,000+ HAVE NOT PAID TAXES

20,000*100,000=2 trillion
You can't hide that kind of money.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by samkent

ALL OF THESE PEOPLE HAVE SPENT THE $20,000. THAT MAKES THESE PEOPLE ACCOMPLICES TO THE 911 ATTACK.THE FOLLOWING PEOPLE WERE GIVEN CHASE GIFT CARDS FROM THE NSA TO KEEP QUIET. THESE PEOPLE & THE 100,000+ HAVE NOT PAID TAXES

Very true. Some how I doubt he has proof of 100,000 people doing anything, but you are right the numbers certainly doesn't add up. And like others have said if the NSA would go through such trouble to pay people 20,000 and threaten them to silence why would they all of a sudden flock to Mr Boss and spill the beans? The Gen also made some very valid points.

Honestly I am the first to say regardless of a person's mental stability and character if that person has information that is important and provable then it matters not if he is a loon. However this is one case that I would make an exception just out of the sheer number inaccuracies and the fact that it doesn't add up.

I still strongly believe that 9/11 was an inside job, but guys like this I think we should distance ourselves from.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   

ALL THE EMPLOYEES OF TARGET EDGEWATER N.J AS OF 12/2010
ALL THE EMPLOYEES OF PATHMARK EDGEWATER N.J NIGHT SHIFT. OVER 20+
ALL THE EMPLOYEES OF STAPLES EDGEWATER N.J. AS OF 12/2010
ALL THE EMPLOYEES OF STAPLES RT 17 No PARAMUS

I better watch my step around here - looks everyone is a NWO covert agent

Like I said this clown is well known loon

By the way someone should tell this nut job that PATHMARK is bankrupt - it was sold to A&P 2 years ago

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Just to make a point, because someone is crazy and illiterate doesn't always mean they're wrong. Still, this one sounds like bs to me.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by samkent

Careful what you say about that $2 trillion. Now they are going to say that the $2 trillion that was stolen by Rumsfeld and covered up by the Pentagon crash went to paying off the eyewitnesses..................

Oh crap, what have I done? Now I started something..........

Shall we take bets on which Truther or Truther site will start parroting my comment?

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by GenRadek

In order for a truther to 'parrot' one of your comments, it would by necessity need to be true. Therefore, there's no need to worry about one of us truthers parroting anything you say. All you guys do is slander everyone who doesn't toe the official line, and the mods slap down anyone who calls you on it. It's only a matter of time until your wiseguy attitude will turn around and bite you. Are you prepared to discredit everyone who questions the OS, no matter who it turns out to be? Well, we'll see.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by dillweed

Honestly I dont give a rat's butt if a "Truther" parrots anything I say. I know it won't happen, because I know that they already hold dear to their religion, and nothing is going to shake their faith. David Griffin has done a wonderful job in brainwashing the masses, and turning it into a semi-religious affair, with himself and few other "high priests" herding the "flock."

And what have I said before that wasnt true? Please I would love to hear this. What have I said came out to be false? Its a pretty bold statement to accuse me of not saying the truth, so I assume you have something to back it up with? Or am I going to wait forever like with ANOK on a certain few points he dodged and dodged again?

But hey, I guess its fine to parrot the LIE about the trillions going "missing". I guess its ok to LIE about no planes at the Pentagon. Hell its ok for a shmuck like Jeff Boss to lie and slander thousands of people for his own personal gain.

edit on 3/14/2012 by GenRadek because: spelling

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by samkent

20,000*100,000=2,000,000,000=2 thousand million=2 billion!
Easily hid? Shurely!

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by GenRadek

There could be good reasons for the story to be fishy but the lack of whacking isnt one of them. He already went public, killing him would just lend some degree of credibility to his story.

But yeah if he knows about it somebody else should too. Of he is the only source I wouldnt look any further.

Maybe he just has an obsession. If had something to bury, I would offer no counterpoint and wait for the discussion to die down when everyone is in agreement.

But my money is on him and others being part of the ats staff to keep the section lively.
edit on 14-3-2012 by Cassius666 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join