It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Post Tramatic Stress Syndrom verses Attention Deficit Disorder as related to Abductions

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   
I been wandering what role do issues like PTS, ADD, bipolar play in a persons psyche during an abductions.

Or if the abductions cause these issues to become a reality to some people.

From what I have read, I think that to a small degree, PTS and ADD align with each other

Examples:
If someone breaks into your home and kidnapps you, has their way with you and drops you off back at your home and tells you that they will be back. Then gives you a call to tell you that their on thier way to do it again.
So you call the cops and tell them whats going on, and they tell you there is nothing they can do about it...

Would this cause PTS?

Now keep this in mind. For some reason you can't concentrate, you can't focus your mind, you have writers block in every day life. It is a battle to get the simplist tasks complete. Your brain is going, going...

Keeping in mind the previous issue... is the second ADD or PTS?

Now your are really stressed, you flip flop back and forth with everyday issues... its like hot one minute and cold the minute. You have huge mood swings. People are stepping back from you, keeping thier distance...

Would this be: Bipolarism, ADD, PTS, or abduction related issues?

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   
1- probably will lead to PTS depending on the person.

2 definitely PTS considering the 1st senario.

3 No idea but why bring in abductions into it?

However abductions in my view isn't logical.

If an alien species can traverse the cosmos, they will be more advanced than us mere humans.

We are on the verge of growing complex body parts in labs, soon we'll be able to make whole bodies. Who knows what that will bring (eternal life).

Now that race of aliens should be able to do the same and culture humans to study from our dna.
They obviously want to stay hidden or they'd do it more openly and the question over abductions wouldn't be a question or conspiracy to cover up.

To me if there are aliens, they'd only be studying our way of life from a distance. Unless they are lazy.

edit on 13-3-2012 by JonoEnglish because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-3-2012 by JonoEnglish because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   
ADD symptoms are probably also some of the main symptoms of PTSD.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   
It is assumed that ADD is either a genetic problem or a result of a brain injury.
Since I supposedly fell off a table as an infant (onto my head?), I'll claim the second cause for myself.
PTSS, on the other hand is an emotional trauma for the most part.

ADD is a rather tricky thing. While some or many learning capabilties can be impaired in those afflicted, there are certain positive characteristics that may be gained or later surface in the difference between it and the ordinary brain. And here it should be noted that"brain" and "mind" are viewed as two different aspects. View that statement as as two computers each having a different OS but which more or less put out the different results given a particular task to compute. O ne locks up if you put in too wild of a problem to be solved. It is such a logically and rigidly written program that it cannot handle the data and ejects all as garbage. The other deals with the same problem in a more receptive and adaptive manner because...well, it simply can. Its program/wiring can handle the data without failing to compute it because it can respond with seemingly illogic determinations.

ADD has been associated with abductees. I'm proof of that myself. I think that is because we can better handle the concepts that are contrary to the "conventional wisdom" of the typical, "logical," mind. Yet, PTSS can still effect the abductee to some degree. Frankly, I don't care for that term but it does fit the pre-occupation of mind that the abductee may have with conscious and unconsciously related memories related to the actual event. After all, here we have a largely denied mental condition caused by a denied real-world event. The trauma of the event itself would be enough to drive some people crazy, but then to find denial of your reality on almost all fronts is for some, the last hope they have for compassion and accept of their experience.

Most people will agree that mental anguish is high on the list of problems that an abductee may face as they try to contend with what they know happened, what they suspect happened, and the reactions they get from the unaccepting public. Yet the reaction is very similar to the crime of rape. --Blame the victim. In effect, we end up having to fend off suggestions that we are paranoid, psychotic and delusional. These labels for some people easily translate into our being schizophrenic (Such reactions are especially true of those in the mental health field that think they know everything there is to know about human experience but know nothing about the Universe!).

The OP begs the unasked question of if there is a connection between a person being subjected to an abduction and their being ADD. So any discussion along these lines must first answer or provide alternate views of which came first, the chicken or the egg in this regard. In other words are ADD people prone to abduction experiences or did early abduction experiences color the mind of those taken to make them different from the herd? As for PTSS, it is a typical response to undue stressful situations usually where the person has little or no control over the outcome.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Aliensun

A star to you my friend... Which came first ADD or Abductions! hmm... never thought of it that way... you see that's why I am here.. could the number of ADD cases be related the same number of unkown abductees? the implications are huge!

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   
From my experiences, and who I am and the research I have been doing for the last 3 years on this. (I read quick so I have read a lot on this.)

I think certain people with certain genes and abilities are being abducted.

I have come to the conclusion that some aliens are demons. Some are returning earth colonists and some are live inside the 300 odd earth cities. BUT the military are also abducting the abductees, to find out what the so called aliens are telling them.

People who have that metagene they go on about, have more abductions, as they are being milked for it. If these people have a live and death situation it can be triggered into ability by adrenaline. They are cattle. In fact cattle are used if humans are not available.
These people are also more psychic and have innate abilites.
Also visual learners who are psychic areusually abductees as it takes imagination to be

The job of demons is to kill and steal. Kill your babies, steal your peace.
They also want passive enemies/humans.
The experiments they do, are to do different things but like you said one thing they do is induce fear They can also heal their 'cattle'.

The main idea, that they are hoping everyone believes in, is that they are here to save mankind and that they are actually aliens. The problem with this is that if they are aliens then they are wlll unbeatable.
If they are demons, then they can be beat and I have on many occasions.

I still find it amazing that people would rather believe there are aliens, than believe there is a God.

I have adrenal problems but I was born with a brave streak and I fight back now. I am a visual learner and have a vivid imagination.

You know the more I read your threads the more I believe you are also brave. I told no one for ages when I first realised. Not even my hubby.
Then my sister told me she was being abducted. She's dyslexic and very visual!
Then I started to find out if there were ways to beat them and stop the abductions.
The name of Yehovah does stop beaming out and beings beaming in.

I think I posted in a thread 'How to stop abductions' on ATS several months ago.
In my research I discovered that iron beats them. It's in the Bible, folktales and Jaques Vallee's book Dimension.
I don't know how it works, it just does.
You need to keep an iron key on you and get angry, then the paralysis thing can be broken out of.

In fact the more I find out about what beats them, the more I discover that the World's governments or shadow govts are in on their takeover.
We are being made into slaves.

If that doesn't give you PTSD (which I only experienced after a horrendous labour) I don't know what will.

top topics

join