It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Never Give In.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   
No matter how crappy this world seems never give in, never surrender no matter how against the odds your life might seem never surrender and remember there are always people worse than you and these things are sent to enlighten us.

Even when you think you have nothing all you need is love, love thy neighbour forgive the pun and be the best you can. If you do you will meet real people and not meet #heads and layabouts. If your life is crap, people will provide even strangers, you just need to start being nice in the face of adversity and love every person. If you have nothing all you can have is love and that is all we will ever have to keep beyound our lifetime, love lasts forever. I have nothing, I have less than nothing and I have grown disillusioned with the world but I think I have woken up, I think I will be ok, I am rich in the things I can never lose, my children, my family, no debt collector or government can ever take that away.

Please remember this the voice of a crazy man.
edit on 12-3-2012 by michael1983l because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Im not sure how this is a rant, its more like an anti rant... Still a great post nonetheless i wish you a good day too.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by michael1983l

hi op
when i was 8
ive been through childrens homes
foster parents
my daughter has had 2 heart surgerys
and i can still hold my head high
and nothing in this #ty life will deter me from one fact
there are still many good people out there

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by BigBruddah

Thsnk you, I couldn't think where to put it and I know mods don't move things in rant. I am currently running down the path of learning the hard way. IYou have to hit the lowest point to realise that everything else is a positive.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   
These are the messages I try to relay to people all of the time
I'm glad to see others that feel this way too.

Any obstacle is just a chance of Enlightening us. If we all had perfect lives, we wouldn't really contemplate on things deeply because there'd be no reason to. Everything we need/desire is right infront of us, no need to turn to others or Spirituality for comfort. You don't realise how good you have it until you lose absolutely everything, and that's about the point I'm at myself. I won't go into detail as it is irrelevant to this thread but....

Thank you for posting this!

Be well, friend!

Ely
edit on 12-3-2012 by GreenEyedVixen because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by davesmart

hi op
when i was 8
ive been through childrens homes
foster parents
my daughter has had 2 heart surgerys
and i can still hold my head high
and nothing in this #ty life will deter me from one fact
there are still many good people out there

Thank you for sharing your personal story. I am so glad you have had the strength to get through your struggles. I hope I have the strength to get through mine.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Life sucks until you see it in its full beauty. Pay attention!

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by GreenEyedVixen

I couldn't agree more, thank you for the support. My spirituality has grown expedentially since I have found myself in deep trouble in this world and I am begining to see that the reason I have been placed into this position was to ponder why we are really here. Being rich on earth does not nevessarily make you rich beyond life and I am not so sure that life lasts longer than death.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by michael1983l

I am so glad you have had the strength to get through your struggles. I hope I have the strength to get through mine.

Of course you have the strength dearie! Regardless of the details, you are strong and you will overcome because the strength resides in us all, and we are all ONE

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   
If that was crazy, then I'm bat# insane.

Wonderful words though. Really. I enjoy seeing others that think this way.

Love to you and all.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Amen

Stay strong

Chk the sig

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   
It is refreshing to see so many people who have decided to comment agree, it gives hope that all the world is not as cruel as the news tries to make out it is.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   
I needed that michael1983l, if you are crazy then the world need more insanity. We could all use massive infusions of hope. Thanks for a bit of it today

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Well to elaborate on what you said...

The news emphasizes negative occurences in the world for something called the fear factor.

The fear factor brings in the most ratings for the news as they use vague words like "Could this happen in your area? Let's see why so-and-so was shot today... could this happen to you?" to lure you in for ratings.

People are so shocked by the immoral nature of some people that they are in awe and cannot stop watching out of amazement.

And honestly, I believe that if we lived in a perfect world where nothing negative happened at all, we wouldn't even have news because there'd be really nothing interesting on the news. Normally, when people see someone do something good they say "Oh, that's nice" and move on, forget about it. When people see something shocking and enraging they keep it in their mind, and they talk to their friends about it later, the friends ask "Where did you see that?" "Oh, I seen it on so and so news"

As usual, it all roots back to ratings which roots back to MAKING MONEY.

Don't feed into the MSM, m'dear, there are truly great people out there and the world is a beautiful place, naturally. You just have to emphasize the good in your head and let the bad blow away with the breeze

new topics

top topics

join