It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The HOLY GRAIL

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   
I apologize if this has been posted, i did a search for things relevant to this but couldn't find one. If it has though i think it would be fair to start a new thread with new opinions because it is very intriguing. Well for starters this film in my opinion is great. I watched it last night and everything about it is absolutely NUTS. here is where you find it

youtu.be...

( Sorry i cant seem to figure how to put the video in my thread, seeing how every time i try it doesn't show up)

You will definitely need an hour and a half to watch but trust me its worth it.

Here is the you tube summary of this film: Surviving abduction, shadowed by mysterious deaths and even torture, international intelligence adviser and code-breaker Louis Buff Parry emerges out of three decades of research into the world's most arcane and influential secret societies throughout the Western and Middle-Eastern world. A common theme of these Secret Societies was an obsession to possess a particular ancient stone artifact, the Lapis Exillis, the stone that is the grail, last discovered in 1743. Citing great scholars, the early founders of sciences and powerful luminaries of the past, Louis Buff Parry pieces together a startling story supported by remarkable facts sure to radically change your views of history forever. Lapis Exillis is a journey to uncover the mystery, murder, and mayhem that surrounds the dramatic events behind this well concealed history and reveals how this stone artifact has influenced the central powers governing the true destiny of western civilization.

This man is hard to track down, my friend that showed me this video says he was murdered outside his house, but i can not find any evidence of that whatsoever. I would like the help of fellow ATSers to find out what this is.

My buddy is a good guy don't get me wrong, he is into allot of the things i am but is more realistic. He doesn't like ATS or any other site like this because he does his own research. Kind of a recluse if you ask me. So i need help figuring this out, if its fake or not. He told me that after the video release Louis made sure he was not part of it stating he had nothing to do with its release and it isn't accurate. But i watched the video, and he was in it explaining everything. So IDK what to believe. Here is a statement i found from a site supposedly thats his about this video.

"A fraudulently authored and posted article/essay is being sold on Amazon.com and UFOTV.com, in an agreement with World Market Distribution, bearing my name as a co-author. This work was once in the form of an unedited first draft that is now being sold in the form of a so-called edited, revised, corrected and completed work. The fact is, this posted work has been revised without permission, the title has been changed from Rachel Resurrexit to Lapis Exillis—Rachel Resurrexit, it is not complete, and it has not been corrected.
The party responsible for this grievous act is presenting himself as a co-author and an editor of my work (albeit altered). He is neither of these. Anyone who has purchased a copy of this has the right to take legal action, with my testimony herein. Libel, fraud, defamation of character and a form of theft are in the works here."

Seems like a cover-up. any info would be great, I am really interested. THANK YOU ATS

edit on 12-3-2012 by Thisbseth because: mispelled holy lol

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Thisbseth

I always wondered abut the holy grail. If this is real then very interesting post

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Who knew that the holy grail was actually a holly bush?
Good to know next time I'm gardening!

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   
You should correct your spelling error in the title to Holy Grail.

Here is your video: use only the characters following the = sign.

edit on 12-3-2012 by Julie Washington because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Only time I heard of the " holy grail " was in the movie " The fisher king " with robin williams and jeff bridges. Where they lay on the lawn and William's character tells the tale of...well...the fisher king...and it's a beautiful little tale. I'll take a look at this.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   
The Holy Grail eh???
Chances are if you really wanted to know who or what was/is the Holy Grail... All you need know is a bit of latin and bit of french, a bit of spanish, and a some openmindeness...

In Spanish women are called "Mujeres"

French: Mugge (pronounced Mooh) = In English "Mug" as in cup! particularly coffee cup/mug
Latin: Rex (pronounced recks) = In latin: King!

Combine the two and you got the spanish word known "Mujeres" (Note: not Woman, but women!)
Mugge-Rex or Mujeres = Cup [of the] King...

Also: In Spanish men are called "Hombres" = "Homb-Rex" = Womb King!

I Am Pinocchio!

So... When ever you delight in women, try your best not to be Anti-Mason... Why? Because "Hiram Abif" is strongly resonating to you the mystery of the master mason which = "HAREM ABOVE!"

Maybe Modonna in "Power of Goodbye" can bring a better understanding to the path to HAREM ABOVE!

Yes... It is True... I am Pinocchio!

top topics

join