It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

People want to kill me! Casey Anthony says she doesn't want to appear in person for trial as she fe

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Here is a prime example of a miscarriage of justice and a screwed up justice system.What does your gut tell you? I know what it told me but I don't want to get in trouble for any alleged accusations since she was found not guilty. I know they should do way with the double jeapordy clause. You go Zenaida Gonzales! All though I don't know how you expect to get any money from her.

Daily Mail Reporter

Casey Anthony's lawyers have claimed she would be in danger if she is forced to appear at the civil trial brought against her next month.They claim the 25-year-old has received death threats since she was acquitted last July of killing her daughter Caylee in 2008. Anthony is being sued for defamation after initially telling detectives that the two year old had been kidnapped by a nanny, Zenaida Gonzalez.

www.dailymail.co.uk... y.html" target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Who is Casey Anthony and why should I care?

What does my gut tell me? Do away with double Jeopardy laws?

I don't like the world you want to live in.
edit on 12-3-2012 by SaturnFX because: added a bit of a thing

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Just to keep things in perspective btw:

797,500 children (younger than 18) were reported missing in a one-year period of time studied resulting in an average of 2,185 children being reported missing each day.

Tell me now...how many years has it been since all this started?
How many children have gone missing, often dead, since this started?
Why do you feel compelled to continue pushing up celeb talk show hosts about this one incident, and ignore the rest?

Soap Opera mindsets. Sorry they cancelled your favorite daily drama (the casey anthony show), and no, there won't be a second season...just deal with it and move on. I was upset when they cancelled Caprica..I feel your pain.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   
I dont care what this ^ guy says OP, I for one, am glad to hear that she is receiving death threats. not that death should be brought to anyone, but yes, I think she should definitely live in fear.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX
Just to keep things in perspective btw:

797,500 children (younger than 18) were reported missing in a one-year period of time studied resulting in an average of 2,185 children being reported missing each day.

Tell me now...how many years has it been since all this started?
How many children have gone missing, often dead, since this started?
Why do you feel compelled to continue pushing up celeb talk show hosts about this one incident, and ignore the rest?

Soap Opera mindsets. Sorry they cancelled your favorite daily drama (the casey anthony show), and no, there won't be a second season...just deal with it and move on. I was upset when they cancelled Caprica..I feel your pain.

Over 2000 children disappear EVERY DAY. This has been going on for DECADES, yet no one seems to put two and two together. Big question: Where are all these MILLIONS of children? Seems to be some kind of cannibals eating them, or being sacrificed or something?

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

I have to fully agree with you. That 787 million children missing each year was 2007 statistics. The majority of which are never found. You have to question that with this kind of criminal activity, why aren't the police finding all these kids or their bodies or the people who grabbed them? My only answer is that the police are directly involved in the crimes or they are covering up for people higher on the food chain. Any other answer would seem to be simply nonsense, since the problem is epidemic and world-wide.

But also, who gives a crap if what's-er-name is getting death threats. Sounds more to me like she's whining to get her 15 minute re-run of past fame, or is it infamy?

We should be finding the children still missing rather than concentrating on the sideshow of the ones already explained.

Cheers - Dave

top topics

join