It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Many suprises for the 2012 election (Pt. II )

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Even with republicans changing voter registration laws in several states to suppress democratic votes.

Republicans are registering more voters.

This means, these new registered voters WILL have the proper I. D. to vote.

This is the second game changer , of several !

VIERA, FL — The ranks of registered Republican voters have increased at twice the rate of Democrats in Brevard County since November 2011 just ahead of the early Florida Republican Presidential Primary.

government.brevardtimes.com...

The Arizona Republican Party is crowing about data released by Arizona Secretary of State Ken Bennett on latest voter registration counts, which show an increase in their party's numbers," party officials said in a statement.

www.arizonadailyindependent.com...

DES MOINES — Republican voter registration has surged in Iowa with about two-thirds of the GOP’s gain coming at the expense of Democrats.

qctimes.com...

Even though it appears the election would be swing to the republicans, there are more suprises and game changers involved.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   
I'll just be hopeful and kindly acknowledge they're all Ron Paul supporters.. >

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by JELLYWAX
I'll just be hopeful and kindly acknowledge they're all Ron Paul supporters.. >

That would be nice, but I have a feeling that most of them are still among the brain-dead American majority who vote for the "most handsome" candidate, or the "smoothest talking" car salesman.

SIGH, its 2012 and most Americans STILL are unable to SEE that the 'typical' a-hole politician (all of them besides Ron Paul) does nothing but sell-out the country and screw the American citizen.

edit on 10-3-2012 by HangTheTraitors because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by HangTheTraitors
That would be nice, but I have a feeling that most of them are still among the brain-dead American majority who vote for the "most handsome" candidate, or the "smoothest talking" car salesman.

No Its called Presidential Idol(TM) for a reason..

new topics

top topics

join