It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Japan sinking

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   
So I had a somewhat vivid dream last night that half of Japan sank into the ocean. As much as I've heard other reports of this or something similar dreamed, I've never dreamed about it until last night.

Just referencing it here in case it was to happen. In my dream I was watching a report on the news and the red covered area on Japan's map outlined the area of Japan that had sunk into the ocean. The media, the world, and everyone was shocked.

On a side note, I do sometimes go to sleep listening to Coast to Coast, so this may or may not have contributed to the dream.

Hope this doesn't happen and it's just a bad dream.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Getting close to the one year anniversary so that might have something to do with it.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Riding Edgar Cayce's coattails are we?

Kind of a common prediction IMO, like Los Angeles sliding into the ocean. Heck, I wouldn't be surprised if the Simpsons did it too!

Anyway, less caffeine before bedtime (I kid)

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Much of Japan is slowly being evacuated, imagine if North America had to be evacuated, officials do everything in their power to prolong the calm and minimize panic.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   

*0.58 second mark on video*

Well that's odd. This red blob here in the shared video closely resembles the red area I described in my dream.

Tried to get it larger but couldn't get it to save for some reason.
edit on 9-3-2012 by Gumerk because: clarification

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 05:00 AM
link   
That theory has been around for a long time and they even made a movie about it. In order for a giant landmass (like Japan) to sink, it would require an enormous earth quake (way passed 11 on the richter scale).
edit on 11-3-2012 by cowDrinker because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join