It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have lost faith in humanity - Kony 2012 - Invisible Children

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   
As days pass, i see more and more people becoming indoctrinated by certain companies and organisations. They blindly support the agendas behind such companies without hesitation. Now i understand, there are people out there who actually conduct research and do not subject themselves to mindless propaganda, i would call ATS one of the pinnacle groups to do so. That being said however, i witness the mindless populations eat up everything from Iran being evil to this Kony propaganda and it is quite disturbing to say the least. I see teenagers and adults alike calling for war against Kony without a second thought, calling for instant action. Can't they see the trouble the world is in?

I see the income of Invisible Children and of course there is something suspicious (earn $13 million, and spend $2 million on your cause), yet the disciples suggest they need money to raise awareness. Humanity as a whole, i feel has lost it's way. It is sad indeed

edit on 9-3-2012 by daaskapital because: Title

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by daaskapital

Use the search function buddy, already enough threads on this.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by SethGecko

Who are you to go ordering people around? I was expressing my opinion of the indoctrination of current society. if you don't like it then don't click on the thread mate.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Mainstream media xyz says one thing, people rabble rabble rabble and believe the mindless jibber jabber.
One man with a heart says one thing, people scream die die die and crucify the man with his own mindful ramble.

What you don't believe everything you see and hear on the tele-vison on your news programming? Get with the program friend, you are ignorant because you don't believe the anch(t)ors.

top topics

join