It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former Mossad director saids Iran war will start nine months from now.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Former Mossad director saids Iran war will start nine months from now.

www.youtube.com

"If I'm sitting here in the month of March 2012 reading this,and I'm an Iranian leader, what do I understand? I have nine more months to run as fast as I can because this is going to be terrible if the other guys get in." Efraim Halevy, former Mossad director.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 07:36 AM
link   
"If I'm sitting here in the month of March 2012 reading this,and I'm an Iranian leader, what do I understand? I have nine more months to run as fast as I can because this is going to be terrible if the other guys get in." Efraim Halevy, former Mossad director.

Watch this video at 2 minutes and 2 seconds, he is saying that from March 2012, Iran has 9 more months to act. Lindsey Williams said that the timeline is about September or October this year.

www.youtube.com...

This man also said that WWIII has already started:

www.youtube.com...

Lindsey Williams said the Iran war will start by September or October this year:

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 07:40 AM
link   
reply to post by MayorOfCydonia

September is one of the hottest summer months; won't happen then because of the heat

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 08:22 AM
link   
I don't know if I would give Iran (a.k.a. - the bad guys) another nine months to prepare for an attack by team Israel / U.S.A (a.k.a. - the good guys).

I know I wouldn't tell them about it!

If he's the former director is he still in the loop? Does this guy know what he's talking about?
edit on 8-3-2012 by stewiegriffin because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Anyone that claims that World War 3 has already started doesn't know anything about what he is talking about. Pure ignorance, 0 credibility.

reply to post by bluemirage5

September is one of the hottest summer months; won't happen then because of the heat

You know who loves good weather?

Aircrafts.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Nine months from now would be December, not September.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Jeebus i cant believe what this bunch read into OP info....what he says is that under Romneys position statements on Iran, and given he will be elected president....( by the looks of it the fix is in....)
Then Iran looks at the situation and decide they must race to produce a deterrent to the war which Romney is in FAVOUR of initiating.............Nobody says there a date picked out in september.....hes saying when Romney gets in in Nov, the attack is certain..........they have about that long to get ready for the attack, or produce the bomb they will use to threaten Isreal with...thus stalling the war and putting things back to a standoff position......
I agree, its totally irresponsible politicking that is pushing Iran into pre emptive action inexorably....and they WILL strike if they feel they have run out of optins.....

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tifozi

Anyone that claims that World War 3 has already started doesn't know anything about what he is talking about. Pure ignorance, 0 credibility.

He's the #ing former head of Mossad, but you think he's got 0 credibility. GTFO. There may not be a world war, but the world is at war and the US and the elites have been at war with the world in the last 10 years.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Also I didn't want this moved to the middle east section, this belongs in the WW3 section.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by stirling
Jeebus i cant believe what this bunch read into OP info....what he says is that under Romneys position statements on Iran, and given he will be elected president....( by the looks of it the fix is in....)
Then Iran looks at the situation and decide they must race to produce a deterrent to the war which Romney is in FAVOUR of initiating.............Nobody says there a date picked out in september.....hes saying when Romney gets in in Nov, the attack is certain

Ignore the young turks, focus on what the former member of Mossad is saying, Cenk was referring to a quote from him, he didn't interview him you twit. this has nothing to do with Romney. The Americans would never vote for a Mormon, Obama will serve a second term, everyone knows that.

top topics

join