It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you know of SES S.A? You may find this important!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 04:48 AM
link   
I am posting this for the benefit of those of you that are trying to make the connections and i feel that this is one of those important pieces.
We all talk about control and influence etc etc but we never seem to have a proper discussion.

Now this is, in my opinion a very significant piece. Especially in relation to my other threads.

"I WILL STATE THIS NOW,......I KNOW MY THREADS ARE NOT THE BEST I AM SIMPLY SHARING WHAT I SEE OK" so please......spare me the grief.

I recently discovered what i feel to be a major connection in the way we are influenced or possibly influenced.
The ways in which we can be influenced are many but this thread is solely related to Audio and visual influence and also propaganda.
Upon finishing reading this post you will connect other things to it.
I warn you now it is link heavy and plenty of ex text, but its all part of how i am trying to connect for you.

SES S.A.
Fleet Map

We are a world-leading satellite operator, providing reliable and secure satellite communications solutions to broadcast, telecom, corporate and government customers worldwide. We own and operate a fleet of 50 geostationary satellites that are complemented by a network of teleports and offices located around the globe. This far-reaching infrastructure enables our customers to reach 99% of the world’s population and places SES at the heart of the global communications chain. We are headquartered in Luxembourg and operate worldwide through dedicated regional teams. We are listed on Euronext Paris and on the Luxembourg Stock Exchange (SESG).

Cable distribution Our global coverage makes it ideal for us to seamlessly deliver your latest TV content to cable headends around the world. Today, over 150 million cable TV homes in North America, Latin America, Europe and Asia-Pacific receive programming from our satellites. Our highly reliable ground and satellite technology is optimised for media content, ensuring that content arrives at the right place, at the right time and at the right cost. You can rely on SES to deliver: Coverage across 99% of the global population Reliability with three levels of redundancy High bandwidth for HD and 3D channels Easily expandable services Optimised for content distribution

Board of Directors

SES S.A. is a global satellite owner and operator based in Betzdorf, Luxembourg and is listed on the Luxembourg Stock Exchange and Euronext Paris under the ticker symbol SESG. It is a component of the LuxX, CAC Next 20 and Euronext 100 indices. SES is the world’s second-largest telecommunications satellite operator by revenue[2] and operates a fleet of 50 geostationary satellites able to reach 99% of the World’s population.[3] These satellites provide satellite communication services to businesses and government agencies, and broadcast TV and radio channels to audiences worldwide. As of the end of 2011 SES satellites carry over 5,200 TV channels (including over 1200 in high definition), more than 1000 radio stations, and 44 direct-to-home (DTH) platforms across the world.[4] Originally founded in 1985 as Société Européenne des Satellites, the company was renamed SES Global in 2001 and in 2006 reverted to SES. SES is one of the global market leaders of satellite communications services and a pioneer in many important industry developments. SES pioneered DTH transmission, free-to-air broadcast neighbourhoods and co-location of satellites, digital broadcasting, and HDTV.[5] In 2007 SES was named ‘Satellite Operator of the Year’[6] and CEO, Romain Bausch is the recipient of honours including ‘Satellite Executive of the Year’ in 2002.[7]

SES was formed on the initiative and support of the Luxembourg Government in 1985 as Société Européenne des Satellites (SES). The Luxembourg State remains a major shareholder. In 1988, as Europe’s first private satellite operator, SES launched its first satellite, Astra 1A, to the 19.2° east orbital position. Rupert Murdoch’s Sky TV, along with German broadcasters Pro7, Sat.1, and RTL were among Astra’s first major customers

Betzdorf, Luxembourg

Betzdorf (Luxembourgish: Betzder) is a commune and village in eastern Luxembourg. It is part of the canton of Grevenmacher, which is part of the district of Grevenmacher. The commune's administrative centre is Berg.

Betzdorf Castle

Betzdorf Castle (Luxembourgish: Betzder Schlass, French: Château de Betzdorf, German: Betzdorf Schloss/Schloss Betzdorf) is a former castle in the commune of Betzdorf, in eastern Luxembourg. It is the headquarters of SES S.A., the world's largest satellite operator in terms of revenue and the largest component of Luxembourg Stock Exchange's main LuxX Index. It is located north-west of Betzdorf village, to the north of the CFL Line 30 railway line. Since its acquisition by SES, the company has built a large commercial and industrial centre around the castle. It should not be confused with Berg Castle, located in nearby Berg, which serves as the communal headquarters for Betzdorf. [edit]History The castle was the home of Hereditary Grand Duke Jean from his marriage to Joséphine-Charlotte of Belgium, on 9 April 1953, until 16 November 1964,[1] when he succeeded to the Grand Duchy upon Grand Duchess Charlotte's resignation. All of Jean and Joséphine-Charlotte's children were born at Betzdorf Castle: Princess Marie-Astrid (born 17 February 1954) Grand Duke Henri (born 16 April 1955) Prince Jean and Princess Margaretha (twins born 15 May 1957) Prince Guillaume (born 1 May 1963) After the vacation by new Grand Duke's family, the castle became a nursing home, which it remained until 1982. In July of that year, the castle served as a base camp for 3,000 Scouts celebrating the 75th anniversary of the movement's foundation.[1] Afterwards, it was left empty until SES bought the castle in 1986 and began extensive development work to make it their headquarters

Please look and take notice of the global coverage regarding what we see on the TV. The Source.
Please read the following and read the links, i assure you that certain names will stick out like a sore thumb to those of you that actually do any research.

Astra (satellite)

SES World Skies
In relation to this look at the AMC Fleet
What i find strange are the same names,......Lockheed Martin but i am well aware that many of you are aware of Lockheed Martin.

Basically this SES S.A. is the source of practically all of our global telecommunications, another words is it fair to assume that the propaganda and bs we see and hear stems from here?
When I say here i mean:-
Luxembourg

CONTINUED.......DO NOT REPLY Yet Thanks

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 04:56 AM
link   
Now what i find interesting other than what i have already posted is the following, it doesnt seem to make sense to me given what is going on globally.
For instance the List of Countries by GDP

This data set includes three lists of countries of the world sorted by their gross domestic product per capita at nominal values, the value of all final goods and services produced within a nation in a given year, converted at market exchange rates to current U.S. dollars, divided by the average (or mid-year) population for the same year.

Now take a look at this image here, and when i say look, i mean closely.

[img]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/0/05/20111218185530%21BNP_perhoofd_2011.png/500px-20111218185530%21BNP_perhoofd_2011.png[/img ]
Do you see the 3 black dots one of which is Luxembourg? The other 2 are? (click on the image and zoom in. One is Luxembourg and the other 2 make the other 2 points to the triangle.

The 3 that i am talking about are
1 Monaco
2 Liechtenstein
3 Luxembourg

How is it that the top 5 on any of the charts regarding the last link are not actually active in the war situations that are currently news daily?

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 05:08 AM
link   
Last but most certainly not least i would like you to read this a couple of times.

Luxembourg is divided into 3 districts, which are further divided into 12 cantons and then 116 communes. Twelve of the communes have city status, of which the city of Luxembourg is the largest. The districts are Diekirch, Grevenmacher, and Luxembourg.

Now.....what say ye?
Feel free to post a reply now cheers and i hope this all helps towards certain threads on here in relation to media propaganda and financial threads here on ATS.

Edit to add:
Think how humans can be influenced and how many of those can be connected to our senses. (sight, sound, frequency, touch etc)
If you understand this then you will see a possible situation regarding the new $35 computer, there is a thread here on ATS here is the link to the thread
Tiny $35 Raspberry Pi Computer
Here is the link to my reply here
but what people fail to see is that the only thing missing is a vessel or means of movement, which if you really look at it is here
Humans
Mark of the beast? Maybe maybe not but just a thought.

edit on 8-3-2012 by jazz10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 05:18 AM
link   
I am in the business of Satellite Broadcasting and SES are one of our clients. Let me tell you that SES does not hold the majority of world communications, yes they are a large company but there are still huge players in the Satellite industry like Intelsat, Arabsat and Eutelsat. Also the majority of world communications is now carried over terestrial links carried by people like Level 3, Verizon, BT, Colt and Hueawei. Can you please be a little more specific about what you are claiming because I assure you I am in a position where I am likely to be able to answer many of your questions.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 05:25 AM
link   
reply to post by michael1983l

What you say contradicts what i have presented? Are you saying that the first quote from SES S.A in the OP is wrong?

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 05:29 AM
link   

It just seems weird that all of the media we seem to readily feed upon originates from a main source. Could it be here where the propaganda stems from? Also what i see interesting is those at the top of the GDP are not those waging wars?
No thats sets me off thinking indeed

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 05:29 AM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

I guess you are refering to this quote

This far-reaching infrastructure enables our customers to reach 99% of the world’s population and places SES at the heart of the global communications chain.

And my interpreation of that quote is all about footprints of their satellite beams. They are basically saying they have the ability to broadcast to 99% of the global surface. That does not mean they broadcast to 99% of the populations. In satellite broadcasting you need to be precisely peaked to the satellite with your dish to receive from it. Take a look at this list of geostationary satellites, you will notice that only a fraction of them are owned by SES

www.lyngsat.com

So yes I am contradicting what you have said because you are interperating it all wrong.

And you are failing to take into account terestrial circuits which is far more prominant that satellite broadcasting these days.
edit on 8-3-2012 by michael1983l because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 05:30 AM
link   
Sounds interesting with all of the satellites and communication companies involved but honestly where are you going with this to me it seems like several directions. Please break it down for me what your seeing here i may just be stupid this time lol thanks in advance bro.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 05:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by jazz10

It just seems weird that all of the media we seem to readily feed upon originates from a main source. Could it be here where the propaganda stems from? Also what i see interesting is those at the top of the GDP are not those waging wars?
No thats sets me off thinking indeed

You see this is where you are wrong again, SES is not the source, they are just a vessel of which to deliver material. In fact 90% of the data on SES satellites will be broadcast from independant Earth Stations by Independant companies like Globecast, European Broadcast Union or Comcast ect.

I fail to see what your point is?

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 05:42 AM
link   
reply to post by ed1320

Think of everything that you see, watch or learn or are led to believe that is shown to you via media like war and Iran for instance. Now take into account that regardless of your location/ country you reside, all media comes through or from the same source.

Who are the companies where the buck stops regarding global communications and those who ultimately own the companies that provide you with what you see?
Yet the very same countries are where on the list of GDP? At the top and have no major part in the wars etc????

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 05:44 AM
link   
I will leave it at that for the moment and hope that some of you may find what i have offered as interesting and do further digging.
Think of who sits at the center of the web of telecommunications.......

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 05:46 AM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

Do you fail to read posts replied to in your own threads or just ignore it because it de-bunks your ridiculous claims? SES does not produce ANY of the Media you see broadcast through SES Satellites to your TV at home. Channels like Discovery pay companies like Arqiva and Globecast who pay companies like SES for Satellite space to broadcast the material provided to them by Discovery/(insert channel name here).

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 06:41 AM
link   

I kinda feel your pain. You are tilting at windmills - the poster is inapt and unwilling to grasp your explanation as he/she is entrapped deeply in his own net of believes.
He will only pick up the parts fitting his theories and discard the rest.

Don't be disappointed if the poster won't react to your posting in the only way rational beings should think, by saying "yes, that is only the broadcaster but not the producer". He will insist that SES puts a malicious sub-signal into the media-streams - obviously to control the whole world from Luxemburg..

Other readers will understand what you wrote, don't worry.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Now i see where your going thanks for elaborating but i beg to differ. If there is something on tv or the radio that i am seeing or hearing i make the decision to believe it or not. If not i just change the channel or laugh with it like around christmas the santa tracking segments i always know hes really at home not where they say he is jk.
edit on 8-3-2012 by ed1320 because: (no reason given)

top topics

join