It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Future activity on ATS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Hello friends, acquaintances, and strangers. I have been posting on ATS since 2009 and have had a fun time doing so. During my time I have met many great people from every corner of the globe, debated almost every political topic possible and spent hours each day on the site watching for news updates. This site has not only taught me many new things and opened my eyes; it has also expanded my mind to encourage further intellectual exploration. In so doing I have learned things only a few ever have. For all of that and more, I thank ATS.

It would be a lie to claim my time spent here was a waste or will be regretted. And before you think it, no I am not departing from ATS never to return. Instead I have decided to stop contributing threads on history, political investigations, and the like. My commenting on posts will also dramatically slow down, as it has already. If I make a new thread it would likely be a re-post from my blog. It is because of my interest in blogging that my participation here will not be as it was.

The point is I will not be putting my intellectual efforts into ATS anymore. If you want to ‘pick my brain’ on anything always feel free to send me a message (u2u). And if you are interested in reading more of my works, just check out the blog in my signature; I invite anyone to comment - just be polite.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Can I buy the copy rights to this deliverence
.....Keep the rubber side down,see ya around......great job,we mean it.

SO

join