It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WARNING! IMPORTANT!: WE ARE NOT being told the full story about the Kony situation!

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by woodwardjnr
reply to post by mainidh

What happens if both sides use child soldiers? We go in their and arm one side with child soldiers to help kill the other side with child soldiers?

This is not a simple situation that can be highlighted in a 30min youtube video. The dispute has been going on for decades. There are no good guys, so you want us to support one set of bad guys over another.

It's madness.
edit on 9-3-2012 by woodwardjnr because: (no reason given)

What is the lesser of two evils?

I don't know.

Let them both do it and have child soldiers, child sex slaves... or be aware that it's happening and CALL FOR CHANGE?

All I know is that this video was meant to make people aware.. it has. But everyone appears hell bent on ignoring the message and focussing on that guy who made it.

Well, thats western society for ya I guess..

edit -- I just can't believe how this thread is....

It's like someone on a street with a video camera ready to sell a video to a gore site, yelling "HEY!! There's a homeless guy here, and dogs are eating his legs!!" and everyone just says "Oh that tosser again with his video... ignore him..." and the homeless guy gets eaten.

It really is...

Oh well, whatever.. while the message is clear, the goggles are obfuscated by ignorance.

edit on 9-3-2012 by mainidh because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 09:01 AM
link   
I am getting tired of this CONy and hundred different threads about it but even though i already wrote what i think about it, there are other issues i think are even more interesting then our opinions.

I used to laugh when reading threads about subliminal messages and stuff! in music video's or on television, just thought it was fun reading and not enough proof but this invisible children video made me think twice. Let us analyze..

For starters the obvious 1:35 min in the video, they say this is an experiment but in order for it to work you've got to pay attention + the upside down pyramid seconds later
so my question is; what part of this didn't people understand?

Moving on to 4:30 and a story about a little sad boy in Africa. They made it perfectly clear this was 10 years ago and my first reaction was to question why this video is made in 2012 and not earlier. I know there are others who did also but my question is for those who did not, who just wept for the boy and didn't think about the fact it is now 10 years later, didn't it seem a bit suspicious, too late perhaps?

Then the climax at 7:57 / 58 a black screen with an echo, twice he says we are going to stop them
This was just too much, gave me the creeps. Why didn't others feel the same? I am really wondering why.

Do i need to explain 8:31? The white guy with perfect teeth and a camera worth thousands telling us we are going to change history because he fought for it and we are watching his video, yeah ok man, whatever...who thinks that the world is gonna change if you just share a video on fb???? I really do want to know.

OH NOES 8:37 min, i literary stopped the video WTF, black screen and big white letters EXPIRES DECEMBER 31 - 2012
Is this a warning of some kind, what is this dude talking about? It certainly cannot be an expiration of the ICC warrant for Joseph Kony right? So what is it about?

8:52 and 8:55 two times an upside down pyramid. Why?

8:57 HITLERJUGEND much? Wtf?

The list is looong. This is only the first 9 min. Why is it that OP and myself immediately noticed something disturbing but millions of people did not? I really ponder about this.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Funny thing is, as much as I keep up to date on everything, I still heard this first from kids around town first. Wonder how long it takes before 1st world kids with guns start fighting 3rd world kids with guns. Ahh, what emotional plees can do

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   
I posted a link to this thread on my facebook page and a friend posted a piece to another facebook comment. I found the original comment which I found interesting, it is called 'Why the Kony documentary and Invisible Children are one-sided'
you can find it here

There is also a bit more history about the Uganda conflicts which is also interesting and can be found here

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by seenavv

I am so thankful other people see this too! My brother (age 21) posted on facebook two days ago asking what is Kony 2012. I had no idea....thought it was some x box game maybe. But within minutes there were a dozen people telling him to watch the video, this man steals kids, you really should join, etc. My brother said "where do I sign up?" He didn't even take the time to watch or read or anything. I researched for about 5 minutes and commented that it sounds like a good cause but....and linked to a website criticizing their finances. I was immediately attacked by some girl saying I need to watch my resources and she said they are independently audited blah blah blah. Everything I've seen seems to say they are not independently audited. And this morning I posted my own status about how people really should look at this a little more closely before blindly following the crowd.
I'm not very popular among my" friends" right now. Unfortunately, my fb friends are almost all family!
Why are more people not seeing something wrong? The finances aren't the whole story. There's more that I just can't put my finger on yet.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   
The 'Make Kony famous' campaign was brought to my attention by my students. I teach Academic English to students in CAMBODIA. Many of them were very emotionally influenced by the powerful images in this film, and they could not stop talking about Kony. I decided to watch the film.

The images of the skulls, children with guns and especially the wall of photos were used as powerful symbols of
genocide, and I easily understood why my students were moved so much; they were reminded of their own country's horrific past. I am saddened that my students have been emotionally abused by this 'campaign'.

This is a good opportunity for the class to apply some of the critical thinking skills that we have been learning however, it is also such a divisive, emotional issue.

I definitely think that this production is a psy-op. Team America hasn't gone anywhere! It was said somewhere that Obama received his Nobel Prize for future acts.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   
They say a picture is worth a thousand words, so i made an effort.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Honestly, I dont understand why everyone is making such a big deal of this Kony person... Things like this have been going on for years but were never cared about until now... Obama is just trying to use it as an excuse to interveen and try to play hero, he's trying to make himself look good because its the perfect opprotunity given the time of year, with the elections and all... People like Kony have been around for so long and were never recognized until now. Our government is just using it as an excuse to get involved.
Dont get me wrong, Kony is a horrible human being and should be stopped, but this whole situation is being used as a way for people to play hero...

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Honestly I think they got the Idea from this man "http://www.machinegunpreacher.org" or somehow this is linked, Im Australian and so is Sam the machine-gun preacher and his film was showed in specail venues everywhere on the sunshine coast.
www.coolum-news.com.au...

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Epsillion70

Excellent video!

Thats coming from someone who has been there and seen with her
own eyes, and her parents still live in Uganda!

Thank you for posting that!

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Flavian

Joseph Kony is a Christian who continuously killed innocent civilians. Why does mainstream media not called him a TERRORIST?

United States is the most corrupted mass murderer country in modern times.
Lets not forget that
■ United States was the first country to boldly use nuclear weapons - atomic bombed Nagasaki and Hiroshima.
■ United States used chemical orange in Vietnam war. Thousands if not millions of people fell ill and died.
■ United States killed millions of (fleeing) Iraqi adults and children on the "Highway of Death".
■ United States used DU (Depleted Uranium) during Iraqi invasions/occupations.
■ United States still torturing, raping and killing innocent adult and children around the world.

Stop the propaganda. Stop the lies. Stop the killings by United States. Oh archangel Gabriel, are you listening?
Ugandan Oil Fields are the best-kept secret in the world

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   
People do not understand the dynamics of how our goverment works. This is not about Joseph Kony. Yes he has beaten, brutalized, raped and killed thousands. Yes he has taken thousands of children into his army unwillingly. BUT this is something he has done since 1986 and we are in the year of 2012. Do you really think the goverment cares about black people suffering in Africa. How many innocent black people has America aiding in slaughtering across the globe. Population control doesn't work like that. Capitalism doesn't work like that. They could care less about Joseph Kony because he is no threat to America and he is contributing to the destablization of Uganda as well as the killing of black people. This is about America obtaining the resources of Uganda which are primarily it's oil. They always have to make someone a villan so they have a reason to go in. They did this with Iraq, Afganistan, Libya, Panama, and thousands of countries across the globe you never hear about. Look at the movie which is on google movies titled (The Secrets of the CIA) for more insight of this. They say someone is a villan in then they go in and say they helping the people and bringing about democracy. THATS A CROCK OF YOU KNOW WHAT. All they do is make the country worse and then in the process of people dealing with those problems, they rape the country of all resources. Uganda is no different. Joseph Kony is nothing but the scapegoat. The group titled "Invisible Children" aren't even assisting in the matter in Uganda when u do the research. Facts have proven that most of the money donated does go to the aid of Uganda and its people. Facts also show that Joseph Kony has been long gone from the country. YET AMERICA STILL HAS PLANS TO GO. Tell me, when did America ever care about suffering black familes in Africa. Look at all the suffering families in our country. We are still one of the richest countries(dont believe the media) and yet we have one of the largest poverty rates in the world. Come on now!

imgur.com...

This article is a great example of my point.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   
All this thread did was take all the arguments from the first Kony thread and copy pasted them here. Lame. Yet why am I not surprised.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by seenavv

visiblechildren.tumblr.com... Just posted to my FB page and was there after refreshing..
Any others able to post the URL?

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Read this today. Uganda ays the Invisible Children charity is too late and is only making money from this to line their own pockets. So Sad.....
www.news.com.au...

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by MarlboroRedCowgirl
All this thread did was take all the arguments from the first Kony thread and copy pasted them here. Lame. Yet why am I not surprised.
Thanks for contributing absolutely nothing in your post but whining.
And for the record, I wrote this thread when the first kony thread wasnt even on the third page of replies. And by then most of the criticism made was my own, just so you know
edit on 9-3-2012 by seenavv because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 05:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Flavian

Take the Democratic Republic of the Congo. There has been there now for 40 years. Think about that. Every dark act that has been committed in modern humanity in the last 40 years has happened at some point there, every torture you can possibly imagine simply for not being fast enough to hide in the forests. And during that 40 year period of hell, the most feared of all is Joseph Kony and the LRA.

ABSOLUTELY INDEED.

There's a lot of liberal platitudinous hogwash spewed far and wide these days . . . folks with little to no awareness of satanic globalist evils defending the indefensible.

[align=center][color=0033CC]PLEASE CONSIDER DONATING TO[/align]
[align=center][color=0033CC]SAMARITAN'S PURSE![/align]
[align=center][color=0033CC]&/OR[/align]
[align=center][color=0033CC]CBN'S OPERATION BLESSING.[/align]
[align=center][color=0033CC]THEY ARE ON THE GROUND[/align]
[align=center][color=0033CC]AND SKILLED AT EFFECTIVE [/align]
[align=center][color=0033CC]COMBATTING OF SUCH EVILS[/align]

Samaritan's Purse:

www.samaritanspurse.org...

CBN Operation Blessing:

www.ob.org...

NOTE: 100% OF DONATED FUNDS REACH TARGET PEOPLES. CBN COVERS 100% OF THE OVERHEAD FOR ADMINISTRATION OF OPERATION BLESSING.

CBN OPERATION BLESSING DISASTER RELIEF DONATION PAGE:

www.cbn.com...

The same folks who assign Obama, the Clintons and the Bushes their traitorous demonized tasks of destruction are the same folks who feed, prop up, manipulate, use, urge on the demonic ruthlessness of creatures like Kony.

They are the same folks who further spew filth from the "music" industry glorifying demonic death themes, rape themes, immorality of every kind . . . and thousands of ATSers buy the poisonous hideousness and feed their minds, hearts and spirit on that spew from hell.

They are the same folks who bugger toddler boys and sacrifice them to satan to be initiated into the upper ranks of the ruling elite.

They are the same folks who glorify infanticide as "choice."

They are the same folks who glorify the destructiveness to women and the family called "feminism."

The list goes on.

Wake-up folks. These demonized elite ignorant idiots do NOT have your best interests at heart.

They do NOT care for the environment. They merely use the environmental issues to further enslave the masses before they can get around to genocidally exterminating those they label as "useless eaters."

This Kony busines sin Africa is merely the tip of the iceberg but a horrific and deep rooted tip it is. It is a vivid depiction of the evil that has ruled the USA and the globe for a very long time. In the near term, it is only going to get worse.

However, we do NOT have to SUPPORT IT with silence, with mindless buying of more poisonous evil for our own minds and the minds of our children.

Wake-up folks.

Please wake-up.

twoday.net...

www.crossroad.to...

My signature line has some worthy additional links for those who want to flee, have nothing to do with such evil.

There is NO SUCH THING as dancing with such evil unscathed.

There is no such thing as recreational demonization.

There is no such thing as harmless recreational sinning.

There are no such things as frivolous, entertaining, joyous temporary tours of hell.

There is no such thing as sleeping with the devil and waking up unshredded, unraped, unmangled, unscathed.

Pretending that Kony is over there in 'darkest Africa' and doesn't really have anything to do with us . . . is nonsense.

The same evil is ruling all the Western developed Nations and every other nation of any significance and virtually all of insignificant stature.

Just because such evil prances around in fashionable clothes; controls the Marxist Stream Media; controls the universities and schools; controls the political charades and system; clothes itself in color and sham . . . does NOT make it harmless nor neutral. Disguised it is even more insideous. At least Kony is starkly what he is--the worst example of human garbage currently available.

Folks just as sold out to satan as Kony is are ruling in D.C., London, New York, Moscow, Teheran, Mecca, and around the world.

And they have just as ruthless a set of plans for the populace of the nation and the world at large as Kony enjoys furthering.

Wake-up folks.

Please wake-up.

edit on 10/3/2012 by BO XIAN because: fix align & add NGO's to donate to as a useful way to respond to the horrors of Kony

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 06:10 AM
link   
reply to post by seenavv

AGREED.

Please see my post above.

These ARE the evil doers behind Kony et al . . . .

the leaders in DC, New York, London, Moscow etc. are as evil as Kony on a more massive scale.

They use Kony like they use toilet paper.

I wish I could make the following my signature section:

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

There's a lot of liberal platitudinous hogwash spewed far and wide these days . . . folks with little to no awareness of satanic globalist evils defending the indefensible.

[align=center][color=0033CC]PLEASE CONSIDER DONATING TO[/align]
[align=center][color=0033CC]SAMARITAN'S PURSE![/align]
[align=center][color=0033CC]&/OR[/align]
[align=center][color=0033CC]CBN'S OPERATION BLESSING.[/align]
[align=center][color=0033CC]THEY ARE ON THE GROUND[/align]
[align=center][color=0033CC]AND SKILLED AT EFFECTIVE [/align]
[align=center][color=0033CC]COMBATTING OF SUCH EVILS[/align]

Samaritan's Purse:

www.samaritanspurse.org...

CBN Operation Blessing:

www.ob.org...

NOTE: 100% OF DONATED FUNDS REACH TARGET PEOPLES. CBN COVERS 100% OF THE OVERHEAD FOR ADMINISTRATION OF OPERATION BLESSING.

CBN OPERATION BLESSING DISASTER RELIEF DONATION PAGE:

www.cbn.com...

The same folks who assign Obama, the Clintons and the Bushes their traitorous demonized tasks of destruction are the same folks who feed, prop up, manipulate, use, urge on the demonic ruthlessness of creatures like Kony.

They are the same folks who further spew filth from the "music" industry glorifying demonic death themes, rape themes, immorality of every kind . . . and thousands of ATSers buy the poisonous hideousness and feed their minds, hearts and spirit on that spew from hell.

They are the same folks who bugger toddler boys and sacrifice them to satan to be initiated into the upper ranks of the ruling elite.

They are the same folks who glorify infanticide as "choice."

They are the same folks who glorify the destructiveness to women and the family called "feminism."

The list goes on.

Wake-up folks. These demonized elite ignorant idiots do NOT have your best interests at heart.

They do NOT care for the environment. They merely use the environmental issues to further enslave the masses before they can get around to genocidally exterminating those they label as "useless eaters."

This Kony busines sin Africa is merely the tip of the iceberg but a horrific and deep rooted tip it is. It is a vivid depiction of the evil that has ruled the USA and the globe for a very long time. In the near term, it is only going to get worse.

However, we do NOT have to SUPPORT IT with silence, with mindless buying of more poisonous evil for our own minds and the minds of our children.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 06:34 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

911 subliminal messages

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 06:57 AM
link   
I find their choice of April 20th as their date for an all-night poster plastering party quite interesting. As many members have pointed out (thanks Max) this date seems very important to those of astrological/satanic leanings.
:

ATS member Max Black warns us a full month before the BP oil spill about an important event coming on that date! - www.abovetopsecret.com...

Here's a short list of other events from both April 19 & 20:

Feast of Moloch - www.abovetopsecret.com...

Hitler's birthday
End of League of Nations handing powers over to the United Nations
Bay of Pigs
Columbine Massacre
Waco Massacre
OKC bombimg
Macondo well disaster

Special date indeed. Just adds to the overall shadiness of Invisible Children and their Kony 2012 campaign.
edit on 10-3-2012 by Asktheanimals because: added link

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join