It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What happens when...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2004 @ 08:36 PM
link   
You are going the speed of light and turn your lights on?

DId we go to the moon?

Just a question...or 2

posted on Sep, 24 2004 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Did we go to the moon, .....right err YES we did . if you seriously think we didn't I suggest you read up on the facts, this is one of the most irritating conspiracy theories , and also makes places like this laughable generally, you dont believe we did i suggest you ask me why you don't think you did and I'll put you straight

what happens at the speed of light when you turn your lights on, lol

what a question, logically they would just turn on as normal, but the beams would integrate with the light in front

Its like saying is there a speed of dark? no real answers to these questions as no-one can simulate it accurately.

posted on Sep, 24 2004 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Or, to set it straight about light - there is no light. Folks don't get it!! Light is darks shadow. Light bulbs don't emmit light - they suck dark. Ever notice when you slowly open a closet door, you see less dark? That is because it is being sucked out as you open the door. When you turn on a light, it sucks the dark out of the room. Thats why when a lightbulb finally dies, it is black because it is full of dark.

At least, thats what my grampa tried to get me to believe as a kid.

posted on Sep, 24 2004 @ 10:15 PM
link   
OK, seeing the answers I had to say something.

As for the light, currently we hold to theory of relativity. In this case, it says that you will see light. The reason is the light is going away from you at any one instant at about 299,792,458 m/s (speed of light in a vacuum. Even though you are going at the speed of light, the light being emitted from the headlight is moving ahead of you at about 300,000m/s--Relative to U.

Here are some links to relativity and special relativity:
www.google.com...

Now, as for the moon, there are good points on both sides.

On the we went side beyond all the rocks, pictures.... there is still more.
one of the missions set up a reflective metal plate on the moon, students at universities in laser studies need to be able to bounce a beam of this plate and have it come back to a give point., if we didn't go there, how did the plate get there that is used?

On the we didn't go side, sever good questions have been raised. The surface of the moon has very fine dust-see pictures- and we should see all sorts of this get blasted out when the lunar module took off, but noon was seen. For that mater, we should see the flame coming out of the rocket as the module took off (it was a solid fuel rocket with its own O2 source) we should have seen flames, but no.

I fully realize that I have not answered your second question-I hoped by presenting you some evidence on both sides, you will make up your own mind on this issue.

I feel we are not here to tell you what to think, but give u the facts and let u decide on your own.

*Edited for spelling

[edit on 9/24/2004 by mrmonsoon]

top topics

join