It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some Finding While Searching Delta-T Antennas

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Past 20 posts. Finally got a chance to put up a thread of my own. So go easy on me..eh.

I recently started digging into the works of Preston Nichols again and so I started a search on Delta-T antennas. This was in relation to time travel related material.

After quite a bit of searching I got to the site by google. Its a site for schizophrenia patients or related people to discuss about their experiences and any SZ related stuff.

There I found a post that left me totally intrigued. Off course some of you might find this absurd, ridiculous, work of SZ, to say the least, but what the hell I had to put it here. I felt that there seemed to be something to it. I could be very wrong though. But like I said, what the hell.

The guy seems to be a SZ patient who is dillusional so no need to make fun of please.His post is quoted here.

SZ Posted: Jun 5, 2008 3:21 PM Reply The people assigned to me always talk about Advanced Time Travel, Time Tunnel, Black Magic, Black Nature, HyperSpace, having sex with me, and being hired. (They developed something called a Delta-T antenna. It consisted of three loops describing a delta-function; it was referred to as the pyramid antenna. If you drive the three parts of the antenna correctly, you get what is essentially a space-time portal in the center. Orthorotation is, of course, how you get access to hyperspace.) ( I read a BANNED book that they took out of circulation and from every library and off the Internet I read three years ago at the library about hyperspace that had a green cover and it was very informational) , . they say they are being nice to me know because something bad is going to happen in my future. It difficult to think that voices are fake when, proof and logic, take an FMRI brain scan that can monitor every thought in your brain and areas of specialty, and when you hear voices these transmit to your brain in the receiving portion of your brain milliseconds after hearing a sound or voice in SZ's.I CAN'T TYPE IF HERE could be killed, but if you know about a word that is three words long and the first word starts with N, you know the truth behind this fake disorder.

www.schizophrenia.com:8080...

Tell me there's nothing to it.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 07:03 AM
link   
I think I'm going to have to agree with the other posters on the forum you linked to. The guy's post doesn't make sense here and there and he is probably having some kind of schizophrenic episode. An interesting connection, but I don't see much to it, just my opinion

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 07:08 AM
link   
You might find this interesting if you haven't seen it before.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Yeah, I've seen this video. Nothing informative there. But I do wonder if there really was a connection between the SZ guy and the delta-t stuff.

top topics

join