It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Met the real life Ghost Dog today. A Street master. 2 hour talk

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   
If you have ever watched the movie Ghost Dog staring Forest Whitaker as a street samurai, then I will say I have met the real thing today. A real street Mystic and enlightener. We talked for a good solid 2 hours and actually had to take the conversation into a private room because their were lower consciousness people around that were sort of starting to freak out about what he was talking about. I will make a few points here and leave them open for discussion.

*** First I wanted to note that I am widely "learned" in the areas of Philosophy, Spirituality, Religion, and metaphysics. I also know many Mystical experiences from direct knowledge and it is easy for me to ask trick question to see if somebody else knows them. I have to say this guy really blew me away and past the test on his vast knowledge mostly from direct experience.

1. Point One: The world is filled with frequency based programing that are mini templates which enter your subconscious and remain there for the rest of your life causing you all types of problems through out your life. These templates become mini self conscious limited based tiny demon like substances that cause all sorts of trouble. They enter into you through TV, horrors, violent crime based flicks, these templates can leave others that are around you and spawn themselves into you leaving offspring.

Mind is not just based in the body and brain. It is more so external around and above the head in a certain frequency that we are yet not capable scientifically of measuring. Basically everything is programming, parents, friends, tv, school, etc.

Children's stories like jack and jill went up the hill are subconscious programs to teach about gravity, the union of man and woman, and much much more. They are also subconscious templates that limit what we are capable of. We learn about limits and remain with in limits. Get rid of all of these, if you can, and you will have no limits just like in the movie limitless or a saint.

2. Point two. Synthetic people. There are people amongst us who have no souls. They are completely empty and devoid of any type of spirituality (Note he said Spirituality, not religion) They believe and feel that when they die there is nothing after and it is actually right for them because there is no soul in them so that is exactly what happens. Death and nothing after. These folks can be and are highly intelligent, however the lack of a soul is part of a greater sinister plan having to do with non-human beings who plan to clone Humans to enter more soul-less synthetic people on the earth to complete rid the world of Access to God.

3. Point three. Religion as dogmatic and fundamentalist is false. It does however have its place in convincing people to seek the source or absolute truth which is an Infinite being that does exist and people call that God. Many religions use fear based systems to convince people to come to God. Its just a ploy to get you to start looking. However once you do find God, you leave behind the dogma and fundamentalism anyway, because any words about the truth are just that ....they are words and not the truth. The truth can only be directly experienced and anything said about it doesnt even come close to the actual experience of it.

4, Kundalini energy does exist and does go up the spine. This is an energy and potential within all human beings. It helps to open the chakras however in the wrong hands does result in spontaneous combustion. Thats how powerful this energy is. To access this, just practice getting the chills at will, which also result in goose bumps. This "chills" energy is directly related to kundalini.

5. To Access the truth there are various ways to do so that religions and especially Mystics have outlined. Unknow everything. Look for the source of thought. Hold on to the thought 'I' until you find the source f thought, deep meditation, surrender within, look within, Love all things and everything are just some of the ways.

However his method is that there is a tunnel in the spine that the kundalini energy goes through. Simply follow the tunnel in your spine down from the top of the head and eventually you drop into the Oneness which is the Absolute Truth. But the mind cant go there. Soon as you think, you become pulled out of there. Hence the necessity to discipline the mind and be able to reach a state of no-mind, and then rest longer and longer in this Truth will lead to permanent Enlightenment. In the permanent state, thoughts then continue freely and are seen as One with the All. However in the beginning stillness of the mind is necessary.

He said eventually you reach a point where you can consciouly leave the body and see the hidden things that happen around us. When you can leave the body at will, you can explore your own mind and body and see how all the programming that youve taken in, how all these individual living templates are ruining your potential for living enlightenment and will see for yourself that what he says is true. That you can enter others when you leave your body and you will find certain folks with no soul.

He said he can show me how to get to a point where I can see all these things for myself. On most of what he said, I have either experienced it directly or had an idea that it might be this way.

I can say one thing though. This guy exuded something special. I can tell there was something extraordinary about him. He was for real, sharp distinct eye contact, impeccable articulation. Things that I couldnt put into words or questions I would ask, he would take a moment and seemed to bring it out from somewhere deep within. There were quite a few times when talking with him that my consciousness felt high and myself experienced a few glimpses of that Oneness as he was talking and I was wrestling with his ides. It was a great meeting and I will have the chance to see him again next week, so I hope to grab some questions from here and see what he can add!!!!

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Your excitement has got me excited!

Hopefully next week you can get with him and learn the technique to travel outside the body. I am interested in knowing...but I am still unsure if I really want to.

I have a couple of books (metaphysical) that are about getting out of the body but again, Im hesitant. I don't know why either...I guess I figure...If I were meant to...then I would.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   
This is neat. I wish i had an opportunity to be in THE dogs presence, just so I could see his aura and share energy with him. I have been around many people who have just made me feel better and I feel like I have this ability many times too. Energies that we cannot see never cease to amaze me. Oh, and I can give myself the chills

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   
was this a 'random' encounter? or was this a rendezvous? is this person a part of a group? a sensei/teacher of any sort of practice? or was he like Ghost Dog... a 'ronin' sage?

(btw, i put the random in quotes, because such spontaneous dialogues certainly have a fated feel to them)

in any event, it sounded like a great, mind-bending, conversation. thanks for sharing. there is much therein to mull-on, and i'm sure your brain's a-churning.

cheers.

PS Ghost Dog is in my top 10 favorite flix. the juxtaposition of cultures/characters/humor/depth etc. is truly unique and quite provocative. JJ crafted a gem in that one.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by mythos

was this a 'random' encounter? or was this a rendezvous? is this person a part of a group? a sensei/teacher of any sort of practice? or was he like Ghost Dog... a 'ronin' sage?

I know some of his friends or some people that live in his neighborhood. But it was definitely synchronicity, I often times throw out some bait when I meet people to see what level their on. Just little subconscious comments about deeper things and he picked it up right of the bat and jumped into topics. He knew I was somewhat awakened.

Not part of any group and does his own practices and meditations. Many of things happened to him as a kid spontaneously and then developed later on in life as he studied different paths, things began to open up within him.

Basically he is a 'ronin' sage. Lives in the midst of a neighborhood, if not worst off, than the one in Ghost Dog. he folks around him know that he is special and smart, but they seem to be on such a low level, they cant understand him. So I watched as he talked down to, or at the level of the commoners around him, so they can comprehend what he was saying. Then in an instant became a well articulated professor wise teacher type using a whole different educated vocabulary when speaking with me. Lone wolf type.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Interesting thread
I am really curious about the synthetic people part as I have met a few people that by simply speaking to them its almost like they are empty inside. Are these "synthetics" actually humans like us or is it more of a spirits that come and go out of this realm?

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by dayve

what's the point of that?!?!?!?!?!?

OP - thanks for the reply. what city is this? (if you don't want to share that info over the inter-web, no sweat... just curious as to where this mystic has placed his shrine)

how old was he? do you think he may desire an apprentice of sorts (in the way Ghost Dog almost seemed to be teaching that little girl he gave Roshomo to?)

and did he have a french speaking ice-cream truck driving friend?
sorry... had to ask that one.

cheers.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by mythos
reply to post by dayve

what's the point of that?!?!?!?!?!?

Their is no "ghost dog" ...and the post , whoever he met reminded me of this guy

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by dayve

of course there is no literal Ghost Dog. he's a character in a movie. but the OP is drawing a comparison between the qualities the Ghost Dog character embodies with those of the fellow he met.

your crude comparison is just plain rude and ignorant. if you've got nothing of substance to add, why mock the thread?
jeesh....

retort rant - over.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   
I have to probably agree with just about all the points made in that thread. The only one I do not agree with (and mainly because of uncertainty) is the one pertaining to souls.

Sometimes I look to the quantum level and feel that "we are all just one soul". Sometimes I agree with the Kabbalah which states there are only about 700,000 real souls. However, to me, it is hard to imagine someone being uniquely conscious without a soul. Of course, there is no way I can prove that somebody else is actually conscious and therefore there is the possibility that they may not be conscious, but more "evidence" would lean towards them actually being conscious.

As previously stated, I do agree with everything else. So, if he is correct on what I agree with them perhaps he is correct on the soul aspect as well. I really do not have the experience to say anything is absolute but that is just my own pondering.

Thank you for posting the information. I hope to hear more about this legendary fellow.

top topics

join