It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ghosts and aliens.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 08:03 AM
link   
I have had this thought for a long time, is it possible that aliens and ghosts are the same thing? Just think about it for a minute.

Maybe what we call ghosts are aliens in their physical form and it is just how a certain alien life form appears.
Or maybe they are projecting a holographic image that allows them to explore our planet from a safe distance, the projection is only semi-solid and appears ghostly to humans.

Just a thought what do you think?

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 08:08 AM
link   
They could be the same thing but that still leaves a million questions.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 08:10 AM
link   
I think "aliens" are time travelers that have altered this timeline. They have altered it so much that they cannot visit any more. Ghosts are not real.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 08:10 AM
link   
I do believe that is a strong possibility. It's a theory I have had in my head for a long time. But as mentioned above, we're still stuck with millions of questions, which is the annoying part of it!

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by wigit

Well yeah I guess until we catch a ghost or an alien it will remain just a theory.

Just something to ponder.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 08:30 AM
link   
I said something similar in another thread in regards to a fake alien video but the same theory applies here. Ghosts might not be what we think they are, spirits, demons etc. They may just be glimpses into another time or dimension due to forces we have no understanding of.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 08:42 AM
link   
You may be more close to the truth than you think. Ghosts we assume to be dimensional, therefore alien, yes? In the last year, my wife told me of others waiting for her to sleep, and we lost an hour just prior to this. A few weeks ago, we were visited by a white orb, which came out of her forehead and precipitated a change in her. Alien or ghost. Several people near me have seen shadowy beings and orbs as well.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by stewiegriffin
I have had this thought for a long time, is it possible that aliens and ghosts are the same thing? Just think about it for a minute.

Maybe what we call ghosts are aliens in their physical form and it is just how a certain alien life form appears.
Or maybe they are projecting a holographic image that allows them to explore our planet from a safe distance, the projection is only semi-solid and appears ghostly to humans.

No, they are two different things altogether. A Ghost is a disembodied Human Spirit, or a Soul without a body to life in. An Alien, I take it you did mean an "extraterrestrial being"? Means just that, a being from another planet, world, or dimension of time and space. Don't get confused, and by all means don't group all beings together and call them by one name. While I am on the subject, neither an Alien or a Ghost is a Christian Demon.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Well, ghost might be aliens in reality, as I don't believe in ghosts or something as stupid as the human soul. When you die, the electrochemical interactions that the organic computer in your head utilizes just stop. It is the human fear of nothingness, the frightened little children that must have such a sense of self importance so they can tread the drudgery of their daily lives.....they need to think that they are special, that they aren't just some animal with a more advanced brain.....so we make up ridiculous stories to give us the imagined strength to get through what is ultimately a meaningless life in the end.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Nick Redfern and many other contemporary UFO researchers have noticed that a variety of paranormal phenomena accompany UFO sightings, and this has led them to consider that none of these phenomena might be what they seem, and more than that, that they all might be connected. So I don't think your question is foolish at all.

In fact, even some of big name researchers have noticed this, some off the record, but some--notably John Keel and Jacques Vallee--have noticed it on the record. Vallee in particular has been calling for a more rigorous approach to researching UFO and abduction or close encounter experiences, one that doesn't automatically edit anything bizarre or disqualify a report on the basis of sounding 'nuts'. Early ufologists were so attached to the ET hypothesis they constantly edited their own data, thereby distorting it.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaTroof
I think "aliens" are time travelers that have altered this timeline. They have altered it so much that they cannot visit any more. Ghosts are not real.

You believe that aliens are time travelers altering our timeline, but you do not believe ghosts are real????

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench
An Alien, I take it you did mean an "extraterrestrial being"? Means just that, a being from another planet, world, or dimension of time and space. Don't get confused, and by all means don't group all beings together and call them by one name.

I would argue that we know real aliens (the ones behind the abductions) are from another planet. Yes they appear to be from outer space but they could be highly intelligent ghosts who portray themselves as extraterrestrials. Ghosts do have a lot in common with aliens. Take Skinwalker ranch. An alien base in the area and everybody thought it was paranormal activity, but ghosts don't mutilate cattle. The abductee that I knew was a pagan and had a real picture of a real ghost, it's all related. Real magic, ghosts, aliens, the occult, and the paranormal are related.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench

Originally posted by stewiegriffin

No, they are two different things altogether. A Ghost is a disembodied Human Spirit, or a Soul without a body to life in. An Alien, I take it you did mean an "extraterrestrial being"? Means just that, a being from another planet, world, or dimension of time and space. Don't get confused, and by all means don't group all beings together and call them by one name. While I am on the subject, neither an Alien or a Ghost is a Christian Demon.

I have to agree with autowretch on this one. I believe they are seperate things.

top topics

join