It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mushroom Clouds Over Hell

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula

Originally posted by thecrippler
reply to post by blocula

I'm not a christmas fan myself too... My point is things are going to become so BAD that there will be nothing to celebrate till the end of the year. Mark my words: This is the year that mankind will perish, wether it be by our own hands or something external, but the end of the world as we know it is 100% certain
And those who may survive will be torn asunder and ripped apart and they will pray for death to release them from the radioactive hell that the earth will be turned into...
edit on 5-3-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

No doubt!!! It will be worse than hell around here... babies borning dead/severelly deformed, poisonous water, food, air, pretty much everything. The further you can go from urban centers, the better, but radiation knows no bounds and eventually it will take us.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula

reply to post by blocula

I'm not a christmas fan myself too... My point is things are going to become so BAD that there will be nothing to celebrate till the end of the year. Mark my words: This is the year that mankind will perish, wether it be by our own hands or something external, but the end of the world as we know it is 100% certain
And those who may survive will be torn asunder and ripped apart and they will pray for death to release them from the radioactive hell that the earth will be turned into...

No doubt!!! It will be worse than hell around here... babies borning dead/severelly deformed, poisonous water, food, air, pretty much everything. The further you can go from urban centers, the better, but radiation knows no bounds and eventually it will take us.
And just as terrible as our mega arsenal of over 30,000 atomic weapons,is the fact that nuclear reactors have been built all over the world,there are well over 400 of them in operation,with many more planned and those two things together will spell out our apocalypse some day and it is not if it happens,it is when it happens...

The cons of nuclear reactors far outweigh their pros and any perceived benefit that they may appear to have for humanity is a force fed illusion and a massive lie.Just imagine ten nuclear reactors simultaneously blowing up and releasing their radiation upon different areas and into the air across the globe,we would be in a radioactive hell and whoever or whatever group originally gave nuclear reactors the green light to go into full production and end up being built all over the world must have been very well taken care of financially by the companies who received the contracts for their construction...

What the hell have we been doing to ourselves during the past half century or so? Its frightening and sickening and our generation,or some soon to be born future generation,will be made to pay the ultimate price for our greed driven thoughtlessness and our fear driven wrecklessness...

new topics

<< 1   >>

join