It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Finally official Steam app for your droid or ios

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Just saw an ad for this on the pc via steam, went ahead and put it on my phone, chat works great!

was waiting for this, if you use steam a lot you should check it out.

market.android.com...

Steam: chat and participate in the Steam community, catch unbeatable Steam sales
With the free Steam app for Android, you can participate in the Steam community wherever you go. Chat with your Steam friends, browse community groups and user profiles, read the latest gaming news and stay up to date on unbeatable Steam sales.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   
let see what it does to battery life

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   
If i can't play my steam games on my iphone then its useless. If my steam buddies wanna chat they can add me on msn , or email me lol

what a useless app , But i see for sales its great . More games for you to buy advertised right on your phone woo hoo.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   
or great if I dont wanna use the crappy msngrs you mentioned

yet some how chat up my friends on steam, imagine that

but I do agree be able to run steam games through it would be the ultimate.
edit on 3-3-2012 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Lysergic

thats my point though if its only for chat who really cares lol. The friends on steam are gamers , who wanna game. If they wanted to chit chat they would go to chat rooms , messengers , or facebook lol.

I got many friends on steam , but never really wanted to chat with them offline , when were not gaming . If i really cared or they cared , then we would be on the many other different methods of communication.

All i see this app for is selling games .

top topics

join