It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ANCIENT ALIENS: S04E04 Aliens And Mega Disasters

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   

This weeks episode covers volcanic eruptions, tsunamis, asteroids and floods in the past and present . Their main question is 'are these the work of nature or the work of ancient aliens'?

They touch on the recent Japanese tsunami and earth quake at Haiti as well as other famous disasters from our past history. There have quite often been numerous reports of lights in the sky before great natural disasters is this evidence of alien either watching or participating in some way?

There are over 1000 flood myths in history books and religious texts from all around the world so is this evidence of weaponized use of weather in our past?

Or have ancient aliens been around to warn us of natural disasters like volcanoes , tsunamis and floods making sure that our species continues to survive? If so then what is their motive? Is it because that are our creator gods? Or maybe because they have other plans for us in the future?

edit on 3-3-2012 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Woohoo what I needed to watch while having my dinner! Thx!

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   
have a read of immanuel velikovsks worlds in collision or go to his archive on the net be right up your street

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Is this a copy and past add for the show or something? Reads like it is, less selling the stupid show, and more of your opinion about it would be nice.

My opinion is the morons on this show can look at anything and scream "aliens did it". Not unlike a lot of things on this forum, where no matter where or what is happening in the world, you can pretty much bet someone here is going to start a thread and tie it into aliens any way they can.

This show is like UFO hunters, it's embarrassing and makes us all look like ignorant fools by association. I like it when they keep showing the well documented art styles that are depicting the way a certain society always portrayed certain things, and ignore that in favor of stupidly saying "it looks like an alien to me". But then again, look at their target audience, most are 100% willfully ignorant of anything that doesn't feed their fantasy.

But yeah, earthquakes, waves and volcanoes...aliens for sure man, aliens I tell you!!! Or maybe HAARP, or maybe....

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   
I've never watched one of these episodes. I don't think I'm missing on much.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by PhoenixOD

I only watched the first seconds of the video.

When I saw that they had a scene with the Earth rotating in the wrong direction I lost any faith I may have had (not much, I confess) in a enjoyable show.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   
This series has gone on far too long.

EVERYTHING is accredited to ancient aliens, it's such a joke.

Windy today? ALIENS!
Pepperoni pizza? ALIENS!

Meanwhile, the so-called experts who discuss their beliefs never present factual proof of aliens -- Just lack of belief that human drive was once greater than it is today.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Oh good History Channel is now doing crossover episodes of their shows. I can't wait for the episode "Aliens and Ice Road Truckers."

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaTroof

Windy today? ALIENS!
Pepperoni pizza? ALIENS!

still, its refreshing not to hear that everything is gods will

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaveNorris

Originally posted by DaTroof

Windy today? ALIENS!
Pepperoni pizza? ALIENS!

still, its refreshing not to hear that everything is gods will

Exactly... Anything is better then seeing some old person standing up in front of people telling them how to be and how to think, act, speak...

This series IMO is just stating the possibility... Yet if you go to church they preach that this is how it is...

I'll stick with AA any day over that rubbish... at least I can come to my own conclusion...
edit on 3-3-2012 by SmArTbEaTz because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by MainLineThis
...This show is like UFO hunters, it's embarrassing and makes us all look like ignorant fools by association....

I tend to agree..

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

Wow , thats a huge fail from the Ancient Aliens series. I was already thinking this was one of the weaker episodes..

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   
The makers say that the show is a huge succes and therefore financing the next season will not be a problem.

What they do not tell you is that filling the episodes is becoming a problem. There is not much more to tell about ancient aliens in ancient aliens. In my opinion they have covered it all. But there is money to be made...

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

When I saw that they had a scene with the Earth rotating in the wrong direction I lost any faith I may have had (not much, I confess) in a enjoyable show.

Well you know what the response to that would be..

lol..i just had to.

edit on 3-3-2012 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by zatara
The makers say that the show is a huge succes and therefore financing the next season will not be a problem.

What they do not tell you is that filling the episodes is becoming a problem. There is not much more to tell about ancient aliens in ancient aliens. In my opinion they have covered it all. But there is money to be made...

I agree here, I remember watching season 1 and 2, these episodes lasted 1h30m long, with TONS of information, they went deep into a lot of stuff I've NEVER heard of.. Then came season 3, meh, something new, but a lot of known stuff, now season 4... God, 4 episodes into this season and theres not a single detail mentioned in the episodes that isn't new, all is just repetetive stuff

Either they have ran out of theories and findings etc etc, or they just met the end of the road of 'free information' if you know what I mean

join