It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Turning the tables on Big Brother: Now internet users can watch who is spying on them in blow agains

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Here is a great idea to counter the major one of Googles bad traits saw this today and thought I'd share also. I personally don't use Google or Bing or Yahoo, ( something about that unethical want to know everything about you, thingy, but I know many of you do and there's nothing wrong with that, it's just not my cup of tea.

Rob Waugh

Turning the tables on Big BrotherMozilla, the maker of Firefox, has unveiled a new add-on for the popular web browser that gives web users an

The move comes the same week that Google pushed ahead with its controversial new privacy policy, built to provide even more data for Google's $28 billion advertising business - despite concerns that the massive harvesting of private data might be illegal in many countries.

Google's business is built on advertising - the company earned $28 billion from its AdWords service in 2010.
How rich can you possibly need to be? Capitalism is one thing but greed another.

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Beat you to it.
I didn't include those links though.

abovetopsecret...

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Pretty coo. We will c how good it works.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Just like Yahoo and AOL were gods in the 2000's.. and is now about dead, Google will be dead in 6 years... And it's BECAUSE of the distrust and greed... Will they ever learn? Greed is the downfall of everything..

They may just move to phone OS in the years ahead.

Remember how many AOL CD's came in mags and in the mail?? I played a game and collected them to see how many I could get... over 250+.. I stopped, and recycled them.. lol.

Now AOL is dead.. I did like Prodigy though before it was payper hour in 1990.

edit on 3/5/2012 by Pharyax because: (no reason given)

edit on 3/5/2012 by Pharyax because: (no reason given)

top topics

join